Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

misspiss

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Male pissypants2005

pissypants2005

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 56 posts

I was wondering what the general consensus is on misspiss, or naughtymisseliz.  I think her videos are pretty good. However, I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of her absolutely going nuts in hotel rooms.  While I know that it's pretty naughty, I kinda feel bad for the housekeeping employees that have to clean up after her.  Ineed2pee models seem to be in hotel rooms a lot too, but they seem to usually pee in the bathroom on tile that's much easier to clean up. 

Does anybody else have any thoughts?

EnchiladaMurder

EnchiladaMurder

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 63 posts

I've not seen or heard anything from her, links might help? ;)

Male pissypants2005

pissypants2005

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 56 posts

I've not seen or heard anything from her, links might help? ;)

Sorry about that. Here you go.

http://www.sexymisslizz.com/MissPiss/

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,020 posts

I don't have an issue with her doing it in hotel rooms.

Female Paulypeeps

Paulypeeps

Leaking

• 94 posts

Lizz is very approachable and open about what she does, so it is worth sending her a message if you have any concerns. I like the way that she really enjoys what she does and has genuine enthusiasm.

Edited by Paulypeeps, 01 December 2013 - 06:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users