Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Filling your bladder from the outside?

bladder desperation holding

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Male xlongestpiss

xlongestpiss

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 13 posts

Has anybody ever filled their bladder from the outside before? Recently I've been in some hotels and have had the opportunity to do so. It's an amazing feeling literally watching your bladder grow in seconds and by pressing a shower hose to my peehole then peeing it all out only to refill again and actually I broke my old bladder record doing so. I managed to get a little over 1600 in there by filling from the outside whereas normal holding I barely managed 1400. Does anybody else have any experience with this? Just curious. And I know its possible to get a UTI from this but I've done it now several times with no problems. Anybody know any potential problems I might suffer that I haven't thought about? Please leave your input! Thanks!

Male antifairy

antifairy

Your post is confusing. How are you filing your bladder from the outside? With a shower head? Why does being in a hotel change this? You must have a very large and open pee hole in order to be able to do this.

Male Dravid61+

Dravid61+

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 302 posts

I wouldnt have thought this possilbe anyway

Any medical people here who can confirm that this is possible ?

Edited by Dravid61+, 17 November 2013 - 06:46 AM.

Male cg125

cg125

Spurting

• 200 posts
How on earth are you managing that?!

Male Person7

Person7

Just the thought of someone being able to do this sounds painful as fuck.  Not to mention WHY?  I'm sure you're probably damaging your body in one way or another. 

Reminds me of the guy who shoved the pickle jar up his asshole.........

Male provox

provox

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 15 posts

I'm not sure how you could manage to do this with a shower head, but there are medical tests that involve filling a bladder through a catheter that has been inserted in the urethra (tube between your bladder and pee hole).  Without the supervision of a medical professional, this could be very dangerous. You should not be doing it by yourself.  When performed by a medical professional, the test is very controlled and usually involves slowly filling the bladder with a sterile saline solution, and the professional administering the test will know when to stop so that you are safe. Untreated tap water from the faucet is not sterile, so it can give you a urinary tract infection. In addition, rapidly pushing water up the urethra could fill your bladder so much that it cannot expand any more, and at that point, water can back up into your kidneys through the ureters (tubes that drain urine from your kidneys into your bladder). This is extremely dangerous. It could cause permanent kidney damage (up to and including renal failure). I understand that you have enjoyed it so far and you have luckily not noticed any health issues arising from it, but for your health, I would advise you to find a safer and more traditional way to fill your bladder.

EDIT: I can't find any sources specifically on the effects of over-filling the bladder through the urethra, but the effects could be similar to urinary retention, which you can read about on wikipedia here:  http://en.wikipedia....inary_retention

Edited by provox, 17 November 2013 - 01:50 PM.

Male Ronyo

Ronyo

POPULAR

I'm not going to bother trying to think up too much medical stuff as to why you shouldn't do this, but I will make a couple of simple points:

1 - Your penis is one-way, forcing liquid into the opposite direction is like driving on the wrong side of the road, you risk getting hurt

2 - What the fuck is wrong with the normal (Read: natural) method of filling your bladder?

3 - You broke your previous bladder record? You filled yourself that much? Are you fucking moronic? Do you want to risk tearing muscles and causing yourself to lose bladder control on any level whatsoever? Why do you think you couldn't break that record before? And not just breaking it by a couple of extra milliliters, but fucking 200?!

My final notes are simple:

4 - I don't believe you actually did this. A shower-head? Forcing liquid into your bladder? Do you understand the pressure you're fighting to get liquid UP the urethra? Why do you think we need medical tubing to get to the bladder normally? (By the way, it's very fucking painful, yet you're telling us you forced liquid into you and enjoyed it? Fuck off.)

5 - Anyone who thinks this is a cool idea will hopefully end up on the list of people getting a Darwin Award, because, offense entirely intended, if you think this is a good idea, you're a complete idiot and losing the ability to pass on your genes would quite literally improve the species.

HOORAY FOR HOSTILITY.

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Male Anubis

Anubis

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 263 posts

I'm not going to bother trying to think up too much medical stuff as to why you shouldn't do this, but I will make a couple of simple points:

1 - Your penis is one-way, forcing liquid into the opposite direction is like driving on the wrong side of the road, you risk getting hurt

2 - What the fuck is wrong with the normal (Read: natural) method of filling your bladder?

3 - You broke your previous bladder record? You filled yourself that much? Are you fucking moronic? Do you want to risk tearing muscles and causing yourself to lose bladder control on any level whatsoever? Why do you think you couldn't break that record before? And not just breaking it by a couple of extra milliliters, but fucking 200?!

My final notes are simple:

4 - I don't believe you actually did this. A shower-head? Forcing liquid into your bladder? Do you understand the pressure you're fighting to get liquid UP the urethra? Why do you think we need medical tubing to get to the bladder normally? (By the way, it's very fucking painful, yet you're telling us you forced liquid into you and enjoyed it? Fuck off.)

5 - Anyone who thinks this is a cool idea will hopefully end up on the list of people getting a Darwin Award, because, offense entirely intended, if you think this is a good idea, you're a complete idiot and losing the ability to pass on your genes would quite literally improve the species.

HOORAY FOR HOSTILITY.

I would give this post five stars if it were possible.

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts

POPULAR

I would give this post five stars if it were possible.

Ditto this and you need medical equipment and proper professionals to actually do this. YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER TRY THIS AT HOME! A Short informative rant and then some proper content.

What you are talking about is technically possible, I've had it done three times, and they were horrible horrible experiences. Its called Uropdynamics:

http://en.wikipedia....dynamic_testing

an a thin tube is inserted into the bladder by a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. This is a small tube but huge when you think of the size of your urethra, when I had it done the most resent time I cried when they put it in and they said I was lucky I wasn't a man, as otherwise the tube would have had to have been inserted all the way up my urethra (i.e. all the way up your penis!).

Once inserted (and calmed down), MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS very carefully and using special measuring equipment, SLOWLY, fills your bladder with STERILE SALINE SOLUTION. This is used to measure pressure in the bladder and sensation. It is a diagnostic medical procedure used to diagnose over-active bladders and other UI related problems. The bladder is filled up slowly, you are asked to identify different sensations (when you first feel the need to go, when it gets uncomfortable, and when you cannot possibly hold any more). You will be asked to cough and maybe even walk or jump with a specific amount of fluid in your bladder and MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS watch and review any leaks etc. THIS IS NOT A FUN THING TO DO.

When your bladder is filled its never filled to an unsafe point, which in my experience is NEVER PAST 600mls (I can't confirm this, but going any higher would be very dangerous), and the the liquid is measured. A flow test is then done.

I'm sorry for the capitols but I can't agree with Ronyo more:

1) THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY A TRAINED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WOULD EVER ATTEMPT TO INSERT THAT MUCH WATER INTO YOU.

2) Using non-sterile water and in a non-sterile environment is incredibly dangerous, you will get a UTI, this is a very serious thing and once you've had one, it dramatically increases your chances of getting another.

3) Using this amount of water is very very dangerous.

4) A urodynamics test itself is horrible, you never, never ever want to do one, so don't. Fill your bladder like every other person, by drinking safe amounts of healthy fluids.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person on this amazing forum who is quick to stop people from trying incredibly dangerous things.

Since it is not possible for you to have done what you described here are my two cents on what happened.

A) This never happened. And nothing similar to it has and its a fantasy. I hope it is this option and please please please keep it a fantasy.

B) You got the wrong hole. I suspect it's this. Rather than forcing water up into your bladder through your penis, you actually injected it into your anus and colon. This is entirely possible using a spray nozzle on a shower head. When I was little I experimented with the showerhead in all sorts of ways and pooped in the bath once. Its called an enema. Its also a medical procedure but there is also an extensive fetish surrounding enemas and enema play. It can be fun. You should go onto Fetlife or do some internet searches on enema play and check it out. Please be safe with this, use proper water temperature and water (or cold coffee if your a health nut). This isn't the forum for enemas but there are great ones out there. And yes 1.6L of an enema is a lot but certainly doable. I've seen some pretty yucky videos on this subject and well yeah. Again be careful. Please.

C) It is also possible to inject water in other holes. While you are a man, if you were a woman, you could also be able to inject water into your vagina, in a process known as douching. Yes a douche bag isn't just an insult, its actually a bag used for a douche. Water is gravity forced down a tube and nozzle which is inserted into the vagina and used to clean it out. It used to be popular as a post sex thing (its not a good contraceptive), and there are a host of other reasons a woman may want to douche. This isn't something you hold though, the vagina isn't a giant sphincter and the water flows out. 

I think you had some fun with an enema, which is ok. Please don't feel alienated by the replies (and my capital letters), and please post a reply and let us know your ok (and for egotistical reasons) to let us know that it was an enema?

Hugs.

Rach

-3 This post by xlongestpiss has been rated as poor or uncontributory by the community. View it anyway?

Male Anubis

Anubis

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 263 posts
What you are talking about is technically possible, I've had it done three times, and they were horrible horrible experiences. Its called Uropdynamics:

http://en.wikipedia....dynamic_testing

an a thin tube is inserted into the bladder by a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. This is a small tube but huge when you think of the size of your urethra, when I had it done the most resent time I cried when they put it in and they said I was lucky I wasn't a man, as otherwise the tube would have had to have been inserted all the way up my urethra (i.e. all the way up your penis!).

Once inserted (and calmed down), MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS very carefully and using special measuring equipment, SLOWLY, fills your bladder with STERILE SALINE SOLUTION. This is used to measure pressure in the bladder and sensation. It is a diagnostic medical procedure used to diagnose over-active bladders and other UI related problems. The bladder is filled up slowly, you are asked to identify different sensations (when you first feel the need to go, when it gets uncomfortable, and when you cannot possibly hold any more). You will be asked to cough and maybe even walk or jump with a specific amount of fluid in your bladder and MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS watch and review any leaks etc. THIS IS NOT A FUN THING TO DO.

It's funny, I have fantasized in the past about having my bladder filled up from the outside, in a safe environment, using safe methods, but after reading this... It doesn't sound like so much fun anymore.

Male antifairy

antifairy

HOORAY FOR HOSTILITY.

Your post is way over the top, I don't know why you got so much support. I like you Ronyo, but you didn't even let OP explain before you lashed out on him just because you don't see it his way. You've lost respect from me.

Male kyrieelleison14

kyrieelleison14

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 301 posts

Okay, all things aside, xlongestpiss, no one wants to make you feel unwelcome here people were just a little shocked by the nature of the post, and it's probably best you posted this because you are asking about what are the possible problems other than a UTI which means you are thinking about what else could happen, well Ronyo and Rachelkirwan are both indeed correct, I'm no doctor but I do know that your urethra is meant to be one way only, and if you fill up your bladder with water you can indeed cause kidney damage from the liquid backing up into your kidneys, no amount of fun or breaking of records will be worth renal damage, your body can't handle forced liquid going into the urethra and bladder, and even the normal method of emergency evacuation (ie peeing involuntarily) is being blocked by the force of the faucet, so you may have broken your record but it might not have been meant to be broken. I'm taking you at your word that you have done this, and while it may be fun for you, I'm giving you a warning that it is most likely dangerous, especially if you attempt to keep breaking your bladder records, a UTI is the most mild of the possible consequences.

Male Apeman711

Apeman711

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 28 posts

Your post is way over the top, I don't know why you got so much support. I like you Ronyo, but you didn't even let OP explain before you lashed out on him just because you don't see it his way. You've lost respect from me.

Fuck off. OP's post is way over the top, no reason for not calling bullshit. This isn't something you can see one way or another, and listing reasons as to why OP shouldn't be doing this is no problem. If anything you should be encouraging Ronyo's post, not being a little bitch about it.

Male Dravid61+

Dravid61+

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 302 posts

Fuck off. OP's post is way over the top, no reason for not calling bullshit. This isn't something you can see one way or another, and listing reasons as to why OP shouldn't be doing this is no problem. If anything you should be encouraging Ronyo's post, not being a little bitch about it.

Hi Apeman

In your reply who is or what is OP

Male antifairy

antifairy

In your reply who is or what is OP

OP is Opening Post or Poster. In this case, it's referring to the person that started the thread, but it can also refer to the first post in a thread when not directly referring to the person that made it.

Male IForgotMyPassword

IForgotMyPassword

Omorashi Veteran

• 755 posts

I actually am a medical professional, and I have to support Ronyo and rachelkirwan. This is extremely dangerous for an amateur to attempt at home. I am almost certain that you did not genuinely do this, since the penis is generally quite resistant to having liquids forced up it the wrong way, but no one should attempt to replicate this "feat". Kimiko and I play with enemas sometimes, and she enjoys it very much, but this just seems painful, dangerous and stupid, not to mention impossible. Real urodynamic testing is done with comparatively small volumes of sterile water, inserted by syringe.

"The end justifies the means as long as there is an end to justify."
-Leon Trotsky
"Nothing ever ends..."
-Dr. Manhattan

Male antifairy

antifairy

I agree that it's probably dangerous and you shouldn't do it (I didn't even know it was possible for a male), but that still doesn't mean we need to insult and chastise him.

People here are doing dangerous things here every day by holding their bladders until they explode (metaphorically speaking). If they want to take risks to achieve satisfaction, let them. Though I wish they wouldn't, I'm not going to waste my time trying to talk them out of it or bash them for it.

-3 This post by xlongestpiss has been rated as poor or uncontributory by the community. View it anyway?

Male Gadwin

Gadwin

Fully Wetting

• 285 posts

Technically, enemas have a certain degree of risk to them as well. While most of the water (or whatever substance you decide to inject) is expelled, a degree of it is absorbed into your body. This is why people sometimes do the incredibly idiotic practice of giving themselves "beer enemas" to get drunk more quickly. If you aren't using a device specifically designed for enemas it's possible to suffer the same symptoms as you would from drinking excessive amounts of water in order to pee more.

Antifairy rules. Ronyo is a bitch.

Suck it. 

What do posts like these accomplish?

At this point in time, I have to believe you're a troll. Trolls don't last long here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bladder, desperation, holding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users