dodedrea

Female
Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

272 posts in this topic

Can you do a Hoopa close to wetting itself?

This thread is just amazing. I'm gonna ask for Ninetales. Really wanna see that Furret too.

I'm considering opening commissions for erotic and/or omorashi writing (primarily furry, and am quite happy to do Pokemorphs) if anyone here is interested. :)

Whoa, it's still alive!
Also, Kyuuki: Got any example art? Might wanna post it in a different thread if so, probably shouldn't hijack this one.

Can you please do Gengar? but not too creepy?

A rear view will be a welcome change while you're at it.

Starshell~ I said writing, not art. I think Dodedrea has the art under control. :P

A separate thread is a good idea though. I'll make one soon, assuming such things are allowed by the forum rules? (I didn't see anything about not promoting commissions on this forum.)

Couple you possibly do one of a vaporeon? My absolute favorite Pokemon!

a quick ninetales doodle.

post-14265-0-82754700-1436115745_thumb.p

For an updated request list (I pretty much pick them from the list at random)

• Umbreon (Shiny)
  • Dragonair
  • Zangoose
  • Emolga
  • Mawile
  • Pikachu 
  • Whimsicott 
  • Lucario (w/ jeans)
  • Shaymin
  • Gallade (M)
  • Charmander (M)
  • Hoopa 
  • Furret 
  • Gengar
  • Vaporeon
  • Ninetales
  • Sylveon 
  • Articuno

I hate to be a bother... but is there more to the Braixen/Espeon comic? It just seems to me like it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Love the new art btw and glad to see that this thread is still alive :)

If I may make a request... Any way I can get you to make one for a very desperate and shy Lopunny? Like she really needs to go and she's with a friend, but doesn't want to admit needing to pee and she slowly leaks as she holds it in.

I'm in no hurry about this, however, so please take your time. As a cook working 2 jobs, I can totally relate to how busy one can be. Hell I don't even have the time to work on my stories I had planned...

I hate to be a bother... but is there more to the Braixen/Espeon comic? It just seems to me like it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Love the new art btw and glad to see that this thread is still alive :)

If I may make a request... Any way I can get you to make one for a very desperate and shy Lopunny? Like she really needs to go and she's with a friend, but doesn't want to admit needing to pee and she slowly leaks as she holds it in.

I'm in no hurry about this, however, so please take your time. As a cook working 2 jobs, I can totally relate to how busy one can be. Hell I don't even have the time to work on my stories I had planned...

To be honest, I have all of the rest of it 'written', I just need to take time to finish it. That is by no means the end of it. Thanks!

Yea, it's mostly a time constraint more than anything, but also with a little of me being dissatisfied with how my drawings turn out (I've drawn the next one twice so far, but wasn't content with how it looked). After trying it a few times, it can be difficult to get back into trying again and probably from a subconscious level makes it much easier to just work on other stuff :| That's enough of the depressing internalized stuff, haha.

Well I can tell you as a fellow artist that this feeling of dissatisfaction towards your own work is natural. You will always find a flaw that you just cannot unsee. I draw Playmats for YuGiOh, Vanguard, Force of Will, Magic, etc... and all hand-drawn. My clients love my work, but I always find something I don't like about it. Like maybe I could've drawn the lines a little darker, or maybe the eyes were too wide, or the shading was a little too defined...

Just keep in mind that this is not inadequacy, this feeling is you as an artist striving to become better. If you didn't have this feeling, you wouldn't be an artist.

And the fact that you feel this way about your work is what makes me stick to this thread like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth. I know that you will continue to provide amazing artwork because you will continue to push yourself to improve.

To be honest, I have all of the rest of it 'written', I just need to take time to finish it. That is by no means the end of it. Thanks!

Yea, it's mostly a time constraint more than anything, but also with a little of me being dissatisfied with how my drawings turn out (I've drawn the next one twice so far, but wasn't content with how it looked). After trying it a few times, it can be difficult to get back into trying again and probably from a subconscious level makes it much easier to just work on other stuff :| That's enough of the depressing internalized stuff, haha.

I think the imortant thing is that you are trying to make your art better rather than just leave it as it is.

By the words of the a great man:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed hame is forever bad" - Shigeru Miyamoto

I mean - I'm not saying your art needs to be perfect or that you art isn't great - I meant like - that it can be even greater - that's what I meant.

I saw that there was some art of Animal Crossing girls on what I assume is your SFW FA account (forgive me if I'm wrong). Would you be willing to draw some fetishy Animal Crossing stuff, or do you not want it in this thread?

I saw that there was some art of Animal Crossing girls on what I assume is your SFW FA account (forgive me if I'm wrong). Would you be willing to draw some fetishy Animal Crossing stuff, or do you not want it in this thread?

Oh, likely it was another artist, I don't draw much non-omo honestly or Animal Crossing stuff. I was thinking about starting a random sketch topic and sure! I'll gladly do some Animal Crossing stuff. I like the game well enough too ^^

Er, I would possibly like to make a clotheless request for the really cool looking Zoroark, it that's okay.

I would quite like to see a keldeo please

You aren't going to let this topic die, aren't you? (; A ; )

I've been working on a mawile girl lately, trying to get it complete enough to post.

post-14265-0-96914300-1440629183_thumb.p

And a furret that may or may not be completed. (I'm trying!)

post-14265-0-89086200-1440629325_thumb.p

Yeah. those look pretty great! Especially that mewile one.

Sorry if I was putting too much pressure on you to finish them, I really shouldn't rush an artist  -_-;

I just really don't like seeing topics dying.

By the way, do you prefere it when people comment to keep the thread going or do you find that unnecessary?