dodedrea

Female
Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

272 posts in this topic

...Trapinch was difficult compared to some of the others, but hopefully you enjoy it!

Next up, Raichu.

Thanks! I didn't think you were going to make it, and it's better than I expected! Astounding, and thanks again!

OMG! i need a pichu loli with cute blue goggles on her head and crying as she pees! Please and thank you so much!

Edited by GigaQ

OMG! i need a pichu loli with cute blue goggles on her head and crying as she pees! Please and thank you so much!

May I second this? This is amazing idea

May I second this? This is amazing idea

I know right!!? >^.^<

I'd like to suggest an idea....
I'd love to request a Female Fenniken and espeon having a hold off if you can, if not may you be able to draw a chamander tickled by another while she is peeing becuase its cute 

Krystal~

I really like this idea!

If it's not too much trouble, can you draw me a Glaceon desperately trying to hold it but not quite succeeding at doing so?

I've got a few requests, but please don't feel like you need to satisfy all of them:

A Delcatty on her knees, enjoying the relief

A Ninetales trying to hide herself with her tails

A Kirlia and/or Braixen trying to hold but leaking

*whistles* Nice work! Could you do a Raichu, but less...nudity? Not necessarily clothed, but perhaps hidden by the camera angle or by a hand or leg? Also trying to stop the flow/extremely desperate?

:3 This is also the best thing ever, and you have earned a lifetime of free hugs. <3

post-14265-0-44427200-1383704696_thumb.p

Raichu! I messed up the angle a little, so it unfortunately doesn't have that blockage, but I toned down the nudity a bit.

Next up, arcanine.

Okay so could I see Absol? I know I've got one as my DP, but I was the one that added the pee stain below.

So could I see absol in the same pose as your Zorua? And with 1 hand clutching her tail? Similar worried expression too, or perhaps a bit more concerned.  And a shy blush would be excellent too!

And I'd love if you showed her bodily features, especially her breast and navel :tongue: (like you've done in all pictures so far)

Its ok if you add intimates too, like nippals and vulva, but I'd like her fur to grove in and around them  (your first picture is an excellent example)

Could I update my request before you start drawing it? And hopefully this won't mean I'll lose my position when mine will be drawn next....

Basically all I'd like to change is I don't want to see any nippals on her breasts. Just draw her breasts how you've usually done with the other requests (without any nippals). But I'd still like to see the furry top of her vulva that comes out from her pressing legs (in a >< shape)

Oh and in case it hasn't gone without saying... don't forget her lovely mane :smile:

Could u possibly do an Eevee one or one of an eeveelution? you&#39;re the arist so the pose or whatever style is up to u. :)

i like how you started this thread and said "to get better at art". i think everyone would agree (correct me if I'm wrong) that your artwork is perfectly fine the way it is, and anything more would take away from the aesthetics. in short, Your Amazing!

I'm definitely a fan.  

Pokemon aren't usually my thing, but oh my, these are just lovely.

How about... Arcanine, heavy desperation, but before wetting, pretty please? Possible inspiration.

post-14265-0-84222800-1383797113_thumb.p

And Arcanine!

Added a little more to it, went a little more into this one, Arcanine is one of my favs!

Next, Gardevoir.

attachicon.gifp13y.png

And Arcanine!

Added a little more to it, went a little more into this one, Arcanine is one of my favs!

Next, Gardevoir.

i love how you are making these now with some caption! if you do this with my Pichu idea that would be amazing

i love how you are making these now with some caption! if you do this with my Pichu idea that would be amazing

Could I also second this for my Absol? Its sooo cute..... ^.^

If you're still taking Pokemon suggestions then I suggest Charmander. Charmander was always my favorite Pokemon.

Also could you maybe draw a male? I know males are a little less popular but it doesn't hurt to ask.

These are really, really good.

I'm gonna be that one person that goes with the instant classic Gardevoir, just because nobody else will. Probably gonna come back later with something more creative once I can scour my Pokedex here.

Now that I've typed that, I think Victini would be kind of interesting.

Keep up the good work, mate.

post-14265-0-50598500-1384013367_thumb.p

Tough to beat a classic sometimes!

Next up, Absol.

Could I update my request before you start drawing it? And hopefully this won't mean I'll lose my position when mine will be drawn next....

Basically all I'd like to change is I don't want to see any nippals on her breasts. Just draw her breasts how you've usually done with the other requests (without any nippals). But I'd still like to see the furry top of her vulva that comes out from her pressing legs (in a >< shape)

Oh and in case it hasn't gone without saying... don't forget her lovely mane :smile:

Well, Absol is actually one of my favorite pokemon, so I thought I'd do a little mini-mini comic for you.

post-14265-0-67654300-1384031791_thumb.p

post-14265-0-35459900-1384031855_thumb.p

post-14265-0-06273100-1384031860_thumb.p

Still a few more panels coming up, then onto Skiddo.

Well, Absol is actually one of my favorite pokemon, so I thought I'd do a little mini-mini comic for you.

attachicon.gifp15p1.png

attachicon.gifp15p2.png

attachicon.gifp15p3.png

Still a few more panels coming up, then onto Skiddo.

Ohh wow! An absol comic! :lol:

Thanks a million for putting in the effort! I can't wait for its continuation!

Well well well, this sure is unique, and I would say keep the good work up!

As much as I hate to interrupt this wonderful comic, I have to make my request; Shiny Umbreon.  One of my favorite pokemon, and my favorite Shiny.  I figured, since the design was still rather simple, it wouldn't be very difficult for someone with artistic talents such as yours :)

As much as I hate to interrupt this wonderful comic, I have to make my request; Shiny Umbreon.  One of my favorite pokemon, and my favorite Shiny.  I figured, since the design was still rather simple, it wouldn't be very difficult for someone with artistic talents such as yours :)

Sure! I have a little backlog of other requests, but once I get through them, shiny umbreon is up! Any specifics with pose/ situation?

Similar style as Absol, with nothing too revealing (no nipples, etc.)  As for the situation.... maybe a battle?  She needs to pee but she has to wait until she's knocked out the other pokemon, first?

I was hoping maybe you could do a Fennekin for me? I simply ADORE Fennekin ^/////^. I would like it if you could make it a comic for me as well, something similar to the Absol one you're doing