Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

Are you still accepting requests?

Yes! Well, sort... of? I have 13 on the current list, but I pick and choose at random when the inspiration for one hits. You can gladly throw one one on! I just can't promise any specific completion date since there are already so many. But sometimes I pick ones early on the list and sometimes I pick ones later. 

Yes! Well, sort... of? I have 13 on the current list, but I pick and choose at random when the inspiration for one hits. You can gladly throw one one on! I just can't promise any specific completion date since there are already so many. But sometimes I pick ones early on the list and sometimes I pick ones later. 

I'd like to see a Glaceon in any way, shape, or form you want. Please quote this post when (or if) you upload the picture! Thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just for an update, I'm working through some commissions now and will be trying to get the next comic page out within the week. The comic should only be a few more pages til complete and then I can get to working on the request list. (Updated list below)

• Umbreon (Shiny)
  • Dragonair
  • Zangoose
  • Emolga
  • Mawile 
  • Whimsicott 
  • Shaymin
  • Gallade (M)
  • Charmander (M)
  • Hoopa 
  • Furret 
  • Gengar
  • Amaura (F)
  • Mesprit
  • Skiddo (F or M) 
  • Snivy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2016 at 9:49 AM, magaxman said:

I don't remember if I specified this before, but can my Gengar be female, please?

It's doesn't seem to be on your list. '3'

It's on the list! Well, it was, just below Furret and above Amaura

To be honest, I tried sketching this 3 times since this topic has been up and haven't been satisfied with how any turned out until this one so I didn't post them. It's really tough to make a gengar girl not look insane to the point of being creepy, but make it still look like gengar. I think I finally got it a bit closer though! She looks pretty proud of herself, I always imagine ghosts to be super devious, hope you like!

• Umbreon (Shiny)
  • Dragonair
  • Zangoose
  • Emolga
  • Mawile 
  • Whimsicott 
  • Shaymin
  • Gallade (M)
  • Charmander (M)
  • Hoopa 
  • Furret 
  • Gengar