Sign In

female Pokemorph topic [Requests too!]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panel I created a while ago. Going to finish the comic once I'm done these last two commissions!

I said I knew you were not dead, I'm not stupid, just hopped on the bandwagon The vulpix in this pic looks...   ummm.... Happy, so.... #happyFoxxo ?

Thought I'd throw a little change-up, I thought fire-type was strong against grass-type Vine Whip?  Vulpix Dragonair Zangoose Emolga Mawile  Whimsicott 

Posted Images

Guest Novaraven747

I know one of the family has been done so lets go for Gallade! I don't mind the nudity to it but I would like to see him extremely desperate :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Starshell~ I said writing, not art. I think Dodedrea has the art under control. :P

A separate thread is a good idea though. I'll make one soon, assuming such things are allowed by the forum rules? (I didn't see anything about not promoting commissions on this forum.)

I hate to be a bother... but is there more to the Braixen/Espeon comic? It just seems to me like it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Love the new art btw and glad to see that this thread is still alive :)

If I may make a request... Any way I can get you to make one for a very desperate and shy Lopunny? Like she really needs to go and she's with a friend, but doesn't want to admit needing to pee and she slowly leaks as she holds it in.

I'm in no hurry about this, however, so please take your time. As a cook working 2 jobs, I can totally relate to how busy one can be. Hell I don't even have the time to work on my stories I had planned...

I hate to be a bother... but is there more to the Braixen/Espeon comic? It just seems to me like it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Love the new art btw and glad to see that this thread is still alive :)

If I may make a request... Any way I can get you to make one for a very desperate and shy Lopunny? Like she really needs to go and she's with a friend, but doesn't want to admit needing to pee and she slowly leaks as she holds it in.

I'm in no hurry about this, however, so please take your time. As a cook working 2 jobs, I can totally relate to how busy one can be. Hell I don't even have the time to work on my stories I had planned...

To be honest, I have all of the rest of it 'written', I just need to take time to finish it. That is by no means the end of it. Thanks!

Yea, it's mostly a time constraint more than anything, but also with a little of me being dissatisfied with how my drawings turn out (I've drawn the next one twice so far, but wasn't content with how it looked). After trying it a few times, it can be difficult to get back into trying again and probably from a subconscious level makes it much easier to just work on other stuff :| That's enough of the depressing internalized stuff, haha.

Well I can tell you as a fellow artist that this feeling of dissatisfaction towards your own work is natural. You will always find a flaw that you just cannot unsee. I draw Playmats for YuGiOh, Vanguard, Force of Will, Magic, etc... and all hand-drawn. My clients love my work, but I always find something I don't like about it. Like maybe I could've drawn the lines a little darker, or maybe the eyes were too wide, or the shading was a little too defined...

Just keep in mind that this is not inadequacy, this feeling is you as an artist striving to become better. If you didn't have this feeling, you wouldn't be an artist.

And the fact that you feel this way about your work is what makes me stick to this thread like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth. I know that you will continue to provide amazing artwork because you will continue to push yourself to improve.

To be honest, I have all of the rest of it 'written', I just need to take time to finish it. That is by no means the end of it. Thanks!

Yea, it's mostly a time constraint more than anything, but also with a little of me being dissatisfied with how my drawings turn out (I've drawn the next one twice so far, but wasn't content with how it looked). After trying it a few times, it can be difficult to get back into trying again and probably from a subconscious level makes it much easier to just work on other stuff :| That's enough of the depressing internalized stuff, haha.

I think the imortant thing is that you are trying to make your art better rather than just leave it as it is.

By the words of the a great man:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed hame is forever bad" - Shigeru Miyamoto

• 2 weeks later...