Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Human-Like Non-Human Character Omorashi in Games, Anime, Etc.

I've been curious about this for a while, and finally decided to post about it.

Personally, I quite enjoy a bit of variety in omorashi art and fiction, and having a character that isn't a traditional human and instead, say, a catgirl (Or other kind of animal-girl, of the ears + tail variety), or a human-like Robot or Alien character.

I suppose my interest is due to how 'exotic' it is to have a twist on character reactions and behaviour and bathroom habits, along with a general interest in those sorts of characters outside a fetish environment.

A couple of hypothetical examples: A dog-girl with very little reservation about wetting or peeing openly due to a different instinct-based worldview, compared to the average (un)fortunate girl in omo fiction who may be deathly afraid of such things, instead of seeing them as an inconvenience.

Alternatively,

A gynoid built to closely resemble a human girl or woman, that has a water-based coolant system along with being able to radiate heat much like a human, or built to imitate the behaviour of a human almost perfectly. Reactions could be based on the understanding of the AI or programming.

There are only a handful of example out there for the latter, but the former seems popular enough. The question is...

What do you think, omorashi community? :D

I write a lot of sci-fi/fantasy so I play with concepts like this a lot. I like to come up with practical, believable reasons that these things might happen.

I've toyed with the idea of a robot/android having a function similar to human urination. A race of beings that are almost completely mechanical but made to resemble humans (in essence though, they're people-sized japanese mechas). On a daily basis, one of these "mechs" puts a thermo-conducting fluid inside their system to help regulate and absorb the processing of waste heat. When parts of the fluid have absorbed all the waste heat they can, it is transferred to "bladder" of sorts located in the mid-section of the mech. 

When this container is 50% full, the mech receives a command prompt to dump the used fluids. However, the mech is also programmed not to dump the fluid just anywhere. She can only rid herself of the used liquids in specified facilities. In order to prevent internal damage, the mech has a fail-safe to automatically eject the used fluids, regardless of the mech's current location, should the capacity reach above 95%.

I haven't been able to come up with a practical reason for the mechs to emulate desperate behavior though (holding, squirming, etc.), unless the developer has a twisted sense of humor.

For half-breeds/anthropomorphs, I've toyed with that idea as well. A race of such people where public urination is not considered a taboo/obscenity in any sense. Living in a rather primitive environment, an outdoor area of some kind, people are free to pee almost anywhere they wish, because of the absence of a modesty instinct. It would be totally normal to be talking to a girl who is half cat and half human, and then to suddenly see the trickle of shimmering fluid running down the insides of her thighs, or for her to suddenly hike up her skirt, and begin going on the ground.

I might post a few sketches of this idea.

Guest lurker1999

Most of the time, a neko or inu ona will be there to guard or is accompanied by a spineless guy that will be constantly trying to get her to behave so that may only happen a few times.  Especially if the girl interacts with other characters.

An alternative perspective to the anthropomorphic animal hybrids would be how urination is used to establish both territory and hierarchy, so somebody losing control and wetting themselves has social consequences above and beyond what would happen to a human in a human culture. Perhaps it's inferred that they lost a fight or are lower on the social pecking order. The territoriality thing may or may not be compatible with the idea of a dog person looking for a tree / lamp post / hydrant, or a cat person looking for some sand or litter. (Though all that assumes the anthro civilization eschews modern plumbing in the area of waste disposal, which raises the question of how waste is handled in large cities, and so on and so forth.)

The robot thing I've given a little more thought, but instead of coolant it was oil - one of the reasons to change oil is to keep particulate matter away from moving parts that it could damage, so what comes in must come out at some point. Either an oil or coolant leak would be much more serious for a robot than incontinence for a human - loss of bladder control does not cause any vital organs to overheat, lock up, and potentially explode - which would make them react to it potentially worse than humans with the equivalent medical conditions.

There's a lot of story potential in all that.

Wow, kinda shocked I got this many responses in the space of one afternoon.

It's interesting to see different takes on the character types, and particularly the mechanics of how omorashi might work with them.

I've been considering writing something to post here on the forum with a character of one of the above types, though I'm not sure if it'd be of much quality.

If I do end up writing something with one of these ideas, I'll be sure to credit whomever it came from!

• 3 years later...
On 10/13/2013 at 4:40 PM, Kirito said:

I have a slight obsession with anthropid characters, that I do. At least doggy girls and cat girls.

Take Ecclair from Dog Days for example,

How can you not love those adorable ears and that cute tail?

I love characters that combine "cat/dog traits" with their personality too.

For example, doggy girls are usually very playful and loyal to their master close friends. Cat girls have a unique personality of their own too. Many anime characters are even depicted with a cattish personality, growing pretend cat ears or just exhibiting a cat like mouth (:3) when acting mischievous. They're also often quite coy :P

Wanko to Kurasou was one of the first eroge games I played, and it's centered around a world with anthropoid characters.

I also absolutely love Kotarou from this series. Her voice actor and her personality are just.. hnnngggggg ><

Omg thx!!! And I had no idea you had a thing for cat girls... shit I almost look up to you now, seeing the resemblance, lol!

As you might be able to assume from my username and avatar, I absolutely love humanoids with various kinds of animal-like or otherwise exotic physical features. Somehow it feels like these exotic traits help me mentally escape further from reality. However, although I really like mischievous, cat-like personalities, I need my fantasy humanoids to have human-level intelligence (e.g. not running on instinct). 

I quite like this idea.
Normally when I write vampires, I say that the blood they take in still has to be filtered through their kidneys like normal human fluid intake. The result is slightly pink-tinted clear liquid that has a salty scent instead of the usual (disgusting, in my opinion) acrid smell of uric acid.

I'm not into furries, but for nekomimi type characters I try to incorporate a catlike indifference to wetting. Younger nekos will whine and fidget kitten-style, but once it gets too uncomfortable they'll just let go right where they are. And teen/young adult nekos are possibly even lazier, and will intentionally go in places they're not supposed to just to get back a their owner/caretaker for doing things they don't like.

Usually I just write human characters, though, so I don't have a ton of stuff to contribute. That said, I really like the android/artificial being ideas that have been put up here. I don't know how that would work for people who are into desperation, because like @OmoCommando said there's no reason for them to do things like fidget, show discomfort or leak. They'd just be fine one moment and gushing full-force the next. Then again, that might be interesting to see. The lack of warning adds a shock value to it...

My thoughts on desperation in robots;

If it's the oil that needs "changing" then the built up particulates or possibly just thickening/thinning of the oil (not sure which actually happens, not much of a grease monkey myself!) could affect the operation of the robot (android, whatever!) such that various servos briefly seize up making them twitch and squirm... Plus maybe release valves for overheating, which could be located around the waist area but could only be manually operated as emergency release valves etc, so they'd have to wrap their arms around their stomach or press down on various areas in the same way people do... Also, if they're "drinking" in more liquids then as the pressure in the tank builds there could be pressure release valves, or the stretched tank (ie if made of non-rigid materials) might press against other parts of their internal workings, impeding their function, that sort of thing...

What you could do for the robot Idea is a heating system running on DI water, DI water is fairly non-conductive but as it picks up impurities it becomes conductive, as a safety measure the robots kidneys could be filtering out contaminated coolant.  What could make this idea better is if the robot was starting to run hot they could drink other liquids for a quick cool down but these liquids would get filtered out of them faster than the recommended DI water.

When it comes to robot girls, I just accept that there's no way to explain it, no logical reason, and suspend my disbelief anyways. That's why I've never written about a robot because then I'd have to elaborate, but I've got no problem enjoying pictures of Roll from the Mega Man series peeing. The only time it can work is if they're androids explicitly designed to be as close to humans as possible, as is the case with Xenoblade Chronicles X (but I didn't know that when I wrote that story, it just ended up working out).

The only one that baffles me is Melfina from Outlaw Star. She's an incredibly lifelike android, the characters all know this, and no one bats an eye when she goes missing near the end of the series and someone suggests she's using the bathroom. That would imply she's done it before, but there should be no logical reason for her to copy human actions to that level. She's humanoid for a specific reason, but being that close would be counter-productive, it's already confirmed she's different below the skirt. Maybe that line about the bathroom was dub only. Or maybe it's just not supposed to be thought about too much, Outlaw Star was always more fun than its a sci-fi anime contemporaries. Doesn't explain why she has nipples, though.

I toyed with this idea a long time ago when I first played Cave Story and thought about scenes with Curly Brace. In the best ending route, you learn that scouting robots were built with a way to drain liquids from their bodies should they fall into a body of water or are in an area with a lot of moisture in the air. I like to imagine Quote got a nice look at Curly's goods when he had to drain her to save her life. It made me wonder if the robots are constructed in such a way that they generate liquid naturally, thus requiring regular draining. The desperation part may be justified due to A.) the liquid drained is a semi-toxic compound that can corrode a robot's outer parts and B.) given that they're made to look and act to disguise themselves, they may have an understanding of only draining in secluded locations built into them.

So much justification for a fictional character taking a leak, huh?

In the movie "Voyage to the Planet of Prehistoric Women," the women have psychic powers (which the movie's Earth cosmonauts lack).   They also thrive in an atmosphere the cosmonauts can breath for only a couple minutes.  So maybe the women are not human.  When performing telepathy and telekinesis, they often place their hands in front of their pubic areas.  I've not discovered why.  In each scene in which the women walk away from the camera, the director has positioned the actresses and camera to create shadows.  On film the shadows turn to a wet bottom illusion.  All experienced movie makers know this effect.  Nearly all counteract it with a low-cost reflector (can be plywood and aluminum foil) washing out some of the shadow.  Not done in VPPW.  Again the reason escapes me.  Maybe the movie should be an honorary omorashi movie.  It's free to download archive.org.

Cheers

VPPW 01.png

VPPW 02.png

VPPW 03.png

VPPW 04.png

VPPW 05.png

VPPW 06.png

VPPW 07.png

VPPW 21.png

VPPW 22.png

VPPW 23.png

VPPW 24.png

On 11/26/2016 at 10:17 AM, LunasAuditor said:

My thoughts on desperation in robots;

If it's the oil that needs "changing" then the built up particulates or possibly just thickening/thinning of the oil (not sure which actually happens, not much of a grease monkey myself!) could affect the operation of the robot (android, whatever!) such that various servos briefly seize up making them twitch and squirm... Plus maybe release valves for overheating, which could be located around the waist area but could only be manually operated as emergency release valves etc, so they'd have to wrap their arms around their stomach or press down on various areas in the same way people do... Also, if they're "drinking" in more liquids then as the pressure in the tank builds there could be pressure release valves, or the stretched tank (ie if made of non-rigid materials) might press against other parts of their internal workings, impeding their function, that sort of thing...

Or, in electrical bots, it could be about the chemistry of the batteries or the electrons. Electrons flow from negative to positive, right? Then a bot has to recharge, forcing electrons back through the electrolyte to the negative side, returning the positive charge of the potassium and the negative charge of the lithium. Therefore, they could attempt to lengthen the time before they discharge by adding resistance, but the more resistance they add, the weaker they get, and the more resistance they have to take off. Idfk.