Sign In

Anyone have Daisy Diapered clips?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are these what you are looking for?  If they are I have a bunch more.   Daisy_Wet_Panties_Masturbates_Thick_Diapers.mp4Daisy_Wetting_Pullups.mp4Daisy_Wet_Sleeping_Rubs_Diaper.mp4

Here's one I've had for a while, and I don't think it's been posted anywhere else on here. It's a video where she messes a diaper in a swimsuit.    clips4sale.comLG_Messes_Diaper_in_Swimsuit_and_Mas

a couple more I don't think have been posted here yet.  clips4sale.comLGChangesoutofWetTrainingPantsandIntoFabine.m4v clips4sale.comMovie on 2012-09-08 at 17.07.mov

Posted Images

I got an update from her Clips4Sale site that she was focusing on college and wouldn't be making anything new. Unfortunately looks like she also took down all her sites so there's no way to buy her videos anymore.

You got an update? Makes me wonder what happened to the members on her personal website and how they probably got screwed. She owes me $500 for a custom video she never completed for me. Great time for her to disappear...

You got an update? Makes me wonder what happened to the members on her personal website and how they probably got screwed. She owes me $500 for a custom video she never completed for me. Great time for her to disappear...

That figures.  I had a bad impression of her from the beginning and wouldn't give her a dime.  I think it's because I saw a cam chat video she did way back in the beginning and she was subtly making sure to tell everyone about her financial issues hoping people would send her money. It was kind of pathetic.  She charges a fortune for a video that she barely puts any effort into.

I'm guessing if she left the business it has nothing to do with school. Why would she stop selling her videos if that were the case?  She probably owed a lot of people money and the only way to get out of doing the work is to disappear.  Or perhaps she found some wealthy sucker who agreed to be her sugar daddy.

I would like to see any of her POV videos if anyone has them. Especially involving spanking. Also she did a scene where she spanks Odette. If anyone has these I'd love to see them.

I would love to see Diaper Daisys most messy video ever pleaseeeeee lol! :) I dont have much to trade you just a few other Daisy vids and a Kinky Kristi vid. But I would really love to this vid you have. Thank you for your time

Ok, we'll see what we can do :D But first, who is kinky Kristi? Does she do wet and messy diapers like Daisy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it's been a while that this quote was posted but none the less I've something to say about it.

I've had some personal e-mail contact with here for a short while.
In that time she explained some things to me.

Ever since here first drop-out from school because it was to expensive, she wanted to make money for better equipment and more important so she could go back to school.
The best reason I can think of that she deleted everthing about here is that someone had revealed here true identity and adress on the web.
This was something that made here very upset.

• 1 month later...

I know it's been a while that this quote was posted but none the less I've something to say about it.

I've had some personal e-mail contact with here for a short while.

In that time she explained some things to me.

Ever since here first drop-out from school because it was to expensive, she wanted to make money for better equipment and more important so she could go back to school.

The best reason I can think of that she deleted everthing about here is that someone had revealed here true identity and adress on the web.

This was something that made here very upset.

In the U.S. pretty much every girl in the sex trade claims to be planning on going to school.  It's the only way to make their theivery palatable.  "Yes I just scammed you out of money but I'm just trying to get an education".

She's obiously not too concerned with her identity since she's now getting into the spanking genre using the name Daisy.  http://www.spankedsweeties.com/tour.html

I'm sure she closed down her diaper sites because she ran into some sort of trouble and figured the easiest thing to do was to take everyones money and lay low for a bit.  Pretty pathetic considering all you have to do to fulfill a custom video request is spend a little time on it and then send it to the person.

I guess it would be nice to see her get spanked now though.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...