Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Being teased or teasing while desperate: who of you likes it? :)

Hi guys,

I started this topic because I'm very curious about a thing. As many of you have probably already noticed, though all the members of this site have in common their pee fetish, no one's fetish is identical to that of anyone else. I mean, everybody has his personal taste and his preferences, within the pee topic. For example, while some of us prefer jeans wetting, others prefer panty wetting or even naked wetting. And so on. I noticed that there are very few videos, links and conversations about the kind of "omo" games I prefer, and that's why I'm curious to know how many of you share my same passion.

Like many, here, I feel aroused by the sense of humiliation and shame that derives by admitting to need to go really bad, and most of all by wetting. Since I am quite into domination, (as long as it doesn't involve ugly latex suits or any kind of pain), I love teasing during desperation. And that's valid for teasing as much as for being teased, since I like dominating as well as being dominated. I mean, having a great urge to pee is a situation of fragility, and "torturing" your "funmate" or being tortured by her/him in a moment like that is very arousing for me. It's important for me to point out that for teasing I don't mean anything immoral: as I have already told, no pain, no hurting or being hurted (apart, maybe for some light spanking that can be fun) and especially everything, in any case, must be consensual. Tieing a girl while she's very desperate, and hearing her begging for the toilet and denying her the use of it, then pushing a finger against her bladder to make her feel even more desperate... Pouring some drops of cold water on her belly and legs to make her urge get worse... Until she can't take it anymore and totally loses control and goes... That's just the best I can imagine, and in a not far past I had the luck to have a girlfriend like that who played with me. Sometimes she underwent the torture, sometimes she inflicted it to me. I couldn't say if I prefer to be dominator or dominated. I like alternating. In that kind of game, I prefer the teased one to be naked, as he/she is more exposed, and when he/she loses control, his/her intimate parts are totally exposed while peeing and the sense of humiliation is even bigger.

Well, to make it short, this is the kind of omo I prefer, I could call it "pee cruelty". I hope it's not too extreme for the most of you... :blush: And since I noticed there are few videos like that (but actually some good fiction), I wonder if some of you share my passion. And if you happen to know some video, pic, fiction or wetting experience matching this description I'd be pleased if you'd let me know :)

Pleease answer, I don't have original ideas to post topics very often, so I'd be glad to see some feedback ^^

I'm not much on wetting myself, I mean I like the feeling but it isn't the biggest draw for me. I'm like a spectator at a sports game. I come to watch the girls, haha. I looove it when a girl is desperate and right on the edge of wetting herself. I like both accidental wettings and intentional wettings. I also like "accidental intentional" wettings that occur when you have a lucky day and a girl lets you control her bathroom usage- and begs and pleads to go (when deep down, she's quite aroused to be controlled like this and likes being made to wet herself). So naturally, I like teasing, but not to be teased.

I'm very dominating and would like to have a girl submit her bathroom rights to me entirely, and let me run her bladder into the ground until she's begging and pleading for mercy, but it's no use, it comes flowing out of her uncontrollably and she is owned by her own body for that moment in time. How would I get her to do this? I'd more than likely make her put pressure on her bladder, spread her legs, hump a pillow, do all sorts of things that would make it harder for her to hold. If I were there in person, I'd do it myself (with her consent, of course). However, I don't like being dominated at all, and because I'm not huge on being desperate or wetting myself, I can't return the favor as well as I'd hope. Anyway, that's how I "tease", haha.

I've tried on other sites, and it's actually hard to find that kind of relationship. Most are either self satisfying types, or they're someone who wants a fully mutual response (to control me, to make me desperate, to make me wet).

I do have a special girl in my life (only on the internet) who's willing to play with me sometimes, and it's actually extra fun because I love her a lot, but she isn't the biggest into omo and doesn't like being controlled. Seems fine with being teased in some contexts, though, I usually tell her to spread her legs when she's extra desperate.

Edited by Madoka (see edit history)

Gnii,

I don't believe it is an easy thing to find a girl (in the general population) who likes being teased, shamed and humiliated, and perhaps even rarer to find one that is openly turned on by such, and perhaps even rarer yet to find one with those qualities and with long term relationship possibilities.

But perhaps I misspeak. Maybe the real issue is like you point out about us all having our unique niche flavors of Omo that we like (I tend to agree with yours almost 100%). Perhaps the real trick is finding a partner with those exact same, or highly similar flavor-fetishes. It wouldn't turn me on, for example, to be with somebody who openly just liked wetting themselves. I like more when they pretend, and perhaps actually feel, that they don't want to wet while also being so turned on they want to push their boundaries. One of my favorite things is when a girl starts pulling down her panties and then pulls them back up and says, "no, I can hold a little longer." Or when the girl outright pretends she doesn't have to pee at all, but uses her body to wiggle and squirm. You ask her if she wants to use the bathroom, and she says, "no, no, I don't have to" while scrunching up her dress.

At the end of the day, just love your partner, whoever they are, however they are. If their fantasies and turn-ons are slightly different, go with it. You might find something new you love. I think, especially in our fetish, the relationship really needs a fair amount of time to learn together what both partners like. Appreciate the journey. :-)

Oh it's nice to find responses so fast :)

Yes I know it's hard to find a relationship like that, indeed I was very lucky from that point of view (though just from that point of view as, like I told, it's over now).

But what I meant is that I just noticed there are very few videos with that content. And I don't mean only amateur videos but also pro vids like hd Wetting and similars. The same is for fiction. So I thought maybe not many share my tastes. It's nice to find out that, instead, some of you do :)

I'm a woman who loves being humiliated! Not in public, just in private with my husband. While we're generally very equal, our sex life is totally dominant/submissive, and I'm fully submissive and love every moment of it! In fact, we just did something like this. My husband tied my hands to the bath taps, and left me in the bath until I was squirming, before running water over my hands, which made me lose control and drench my short black skirt and white panties! Then he stripped me, masturbated me and penetrated me. All the time, I was pretending that I was the helpless victim of a criminal, though I also knew that I loved him so much really, and we hugged and kissed afterwards.

I hope that I didn't make anyone jealous, our sex life is something very special I think, especially since we've been married 7 years and have 2 children together! :happy:

I'm not really one to share my fetish with anyone, other than perhaps mentioning it a few times to my significant other. But the thought of giving someone control of my bathroom usage does appeal to me, but I feel like it would only be appealing to me. My boyfriend isn't really into it himself, although he is very accepting of it. Huh, perhaps that's a side of my own sexuality I have yet to discover! I never figured I'd be into a little bit of sub/dom play.

Well this is a fun topic =) I must agree....the idea of letting someone be in charge of me while desperate is pretty arousing to me. Although I am not (and don't think I ever will be) into public embarrassment,  being teased and "humiliated" just by that special someone would add a ton of excitement. Just to be held down and denied when I need to get up and go to the bathroom or being blocked at the door at the last second when I've almost made it--those things have always been a fantasy of mine.

@Kimiko- yes, you only made me a tad bit jealous! But it's ok ;p haha

I'm a girl that hasn't lost her virginity yet.
But I love teasing myself with a full bladder! Sometimes I lay down and press/massage my bladder until it gushes out! And then I sometimes hold back, then release, hold, release.... :tongue:

I'm a woman who loves being humiliated! Not in public, just in private with my husband. While we're generally very equal, our sex life is totally dominant/submissive, and I'm fully submissive and love every moment of it! In fact, we just did something like this. My husband tied my hands to the bath taps, and left me in the bath until I was squirming, before running water over my hands, which made me lose control and drench my short black skirt and white panties! Then he stripped me, masturbated me and penetrated me. All the time, I was pretending that I was the helpless victim of a criminal, though I also knew that I loved him so much really, and we hugged and kissed afterwards.

I hope that I didn't make anyone jealous, our sex life is something very special I think, especially since we've been married 7 years and have 2 children together! :happy:

Oh I'd love to be controlled like that! Say if someone restrained me, I'd really love being told when I could and couldn't pee!
I imagine your control/domination story is a bit like being tickled! It has that unexpected element when held hostage and your dignity is at stake!

I'd love to give it a go! :rolleyes:

@Mandee- I like the fantasy of desperately searching for a bathroom in public, then running out of time and losing control in front of my husband. But in practice I'd hate to do it, because that's really happened to me by accident several times, and I cried and felt horrible. I've had problems with incontinence since I was a girl, and wetting in public would bring back so many bad memories. In fact, holding for fun has reduced my number of "real" accidents, thanks to my bladder getting stronger over time. But your fantasies are also my fantasies. I love it when I'm walking to the bathroom, using all my strength not to squirm or reveal that I'm desperate, and John blocks me! Or when I dash for the bathroom, only to find the toilet seat padlocked down, and spurt down my legs as I vainly struggle to force it open before collapsing in my puddle, helpless and humiliated. :blush:

@Wolfie- I hope you find someone to love you and do such kinky things with you. :happy:

The pee cruelty sounds like a lot of fun gnii. I would really love to be tied up while naked and forced to hold until I can't anymore by a mistress who punishes me in some other way for letting it all go before she told me it was okay to do it.

The only difference between us gnii is this:

Since I am quite into domination, (as long as it doesn't involve ugly latex suits or any kind of pain), I love teasing during desperation.

There are other ways of being dominated, that sound like fun to me, that I want to try some time to see if they are as fun as I imagine. So, the latex suits and the pain are things that wouldn't bother me all that much, as long as the pain wasn't excessive or anything. I think that the uglier/scarier-looking the clothing the mistress wears, the more helpless I would feel, and the helplessness is what I want to experience. :smile:

As for videos about the omo games you like, I have not seen any, though I have seen a couple that were mighty close, except the desperate females in the videos were left alone. I've seen two videos of desperate ladies in a situation in which they had just been robbed and the robbers tied them up and left them behind and they really needed a pee. I enjoyed those very much.

I 'met' a girl on the internet who was very submissive and who, in her last relationship (with another woman) was often made to wait when she needed the toilet. She was given girly trainer pants or sent out to buy diapers (nappies) and told she could go in those if she really had to. We kept in touch by email for over a year (she lives in the States, I'm in the UK) and I'm sure, if we'd ever met, she'd have been very willing to be teased in the way that's been described. But so far, it's mostly been in fantasy so far as I'm concerned...

I'd love to find a woman in the UK who gets as turned on as I do at the thought of doing this kind of thing together!

Anubis, I'm pleased to find that you and other members share my fantasies, it's always nice to chat of a common passion :P as regards latex and pain, that just falls into the sphere of personal taste, and for sure I'd never judge who's got different tastes. I don't like pain (except obviously for bladder pain) because so far it has always turned me off when occurring during fun. As regards latex, I just don't find it sexy but I'm always open to change my mind :D

Anyways, I was very lucky in the past since as I told you I had a fun mate who lived being teased while desperate. I've written a topic about a game we had planned together but never had the occasion to realize. You may be interested in reading it :) it's the last topic I've started

I'm extremely submissive and into humiliation in general, so being controlled and teased whilst desperate is nearly the entire draw of omo for me.  I've got no problem with pain myself though, to say the least.  Generally, the more pain the better.

Oops, initially I read this topic as 'Being tased' while desparate.... By the police or something.

That would be an extreme fetish.

Mmm, electricity is fun.  I don't think I'd mind being tased.  >_>

...I'm a kinky bastard.

Ok, thats something new and interesting here. I don't really know whether I like being teased when I am desperate but definitely I like to tease girls when they are. And yes, your description of teasing a girl is exactly what I will like to do to a girl someday (man I feel like such a huge sadist :P ). Though yes, I definitely like to talk to people about my bladder when I am desperate as long as they don't do something aweful.

hi all, i love to be tortured while desperate....the more i'm full the more i love someone press on my bladder, tease me...

i think i'm the only one before reading that post

That's exactly why I wrote I started this topic :D And afterall, this site exists primarily for this reason, doesn't it? Finding people who fully understand us :)

I thought that probably who likes this kinds of teasing finds just too embarrassing to admit it, and maybe feels his fetish is too extreme. So I thought I could just break the ice. Wow maybe I've done something useful here :P

I have been wanting to try some domination/submission play(both as the dom and as the sub) and even some light bondage(along the lines of being tied-up with shoelace or similar maybe handcuffs or gagging) for a long time, and adding some desparation/bladder torture to the mix sounds like it would only make it better.

Some of my most recurrent fantasies in this area include:

1. A submissive female on the verge of explosive lost of bladder control is brought into the bathroom, wearing nothing but her panties and has her arms tied behind her back. She is forced to her knees with her thighs spread apart as far as possible. I stand in front of her completely naked and make her perform fellatio. The whole time, she is able to see the toilet with its lid down, knowing that her relief lies beneath that lid and that she just has to swallow my load to earn said relief. Once she brings me to orgasm and swallows without spilling any semen, I untie her arms and let her use the toilet, though she has to stand, lift the toilet lid, and remove her panties without assistence. If she succeeds in holding long enough to empty her bladder into the toilet, she is rewarded with tender love-making, but if she fails, I scold her and ask her what she has to say for herself, to which her trained response to to say that there is no excuse for such unlady-like behavior, removed her soaked panties if needed, bend over to present her rear and crotch to me and beg me to punisher her poorly disciplined privates. The most common variant in my mind ends with her losing contorl just as she slips her fingers into her waistband of her panties and being paralyzed by the mixture of shame and relief that she makes no effort to either pull the fabric out of the way or sit down so that her entire stream goes through her panties and onto the floor with her standing in front of the toilet.

2. Submissive female is stripped to her panties and laid on a bed facing the ceiling. Her ankles are tied together and so are her knees. Her legs are lifted until her knees are pressed against her chest and her arms are tied under her knees to keep them up. She is kept like this for most of the day, with me feeding her at meal time and holding a bottle of fluid to her mouth so she can drink. The foods I feed her are chosen for being natural diuretics and easy to feed to her and I make her drink more than she normally would. When she needs to pee, I make her hold it until I am convinced she is on the verge of wetting her panties and the bed. At this point, I pull her panties down enough to access her genitals and plunge my penis into her depths without any warning. I tell her that if she can hold back her pee longer than I can hold back my orgasm, I will let her use the toilet. If she succeeds, I carry her, still bound, to the batherroom and hold her over the toilet to relieve herself, if she fails, she gets punished.

3. I am bound like the female in number 2 and fed in the same manner. When my mistress is convinced I am on the verge of wetting, she pulls down the waistband of my panties enough to release my penis and takes a ride on my penis. I am not allowed to cum before she does and I am not allowed to pee inside her period. To make this harder on me, she positions herself so her ass presses down on my bladder when she drops down and she is constantly carressing my balls through the fabric of my panties. If I cum before she says it is okay, I get punished and am not allowed to use the toilet. If I pee inside her, I get punished and she gets off my penis, denying me any impending orgasm and makes me lick her clean of my urine. If I am successful at holding, I get to cum without punishment and my arms are untied long enough for me to hop/crawl to the bathroom, relieve myself, and return.

While it is not a recurrent fantasy, and inversion of 1(where I have to give my mistress cunnilingues to be allowed to use the toilet that is within arms reach if not for my bonds) also appeals to me.

As for Latex and leather, its not my cup of tea. I would rather have my mistress, even if she is in full dominatrix mode to be wearing something cute made from softer fabric(such as cotton, silk, maybe spandex). If I am going to be dominated, I want a mistress who looks like wouldn't even think of ordinary sex, much less bending a man to her will.

Well everybody has his personal variations but I see several interesting ideas there :D

Too bad I won't be able to perform such games for a long time I guess, and perhaps never. I have a girlfriend now, I'm deeply in love with here and have no idea if she could like such games. At the moment I don't think she's kinky enough, but we'll see... Actually, I don't even care much of it. Though sometimes I miss some good omo fun. Losing the good habits is difficult :)

I've had this done to me once, online, and it was *quite* amazing. She somehow (!) sweet-talked me into drinking lots of water and beer and then putting on a diaper, all the while alluding to the fact that I couldn't be trusted to control myself and gently teasing me about it. Then at the point of no return, she made me kneel down on the floor, knees spread at shoulder width... I didn't last long after that, and it was incredibly humiliating in the best possible way. 

I would emphatically agree with this. Being teased, or teasing, is to me much more fun than simply being desperate or watching someone hold. It's why I suspect I don't often enjoy the "normal" material so much - just pictures and video showing a girl desperate to go - because I greatly enjoy the interaction of someone else teasing and playing with the desperate person. When I'm holding, I don't often accomplish much just holding by myself. But if there's someone else there, enjoying my suffering, trying to make it worse by telling me to spread my legs or drink more water, then I can not only hold more but I enjoy the whole holding process considerably more.

The degree to which it goes depends on the person in question, of course. I wouldn't want to wet myself or be humiliated in a public or semi-public setting, but if I had a partner who liked filling me up and getting me desperate in public, I think I'd like that. Other people might enjoy that humiliation, or might want to restrict their play to private settings only. In the end it's all about what your partner enjoys, but I can definitely say I like desperation and teasing much more than simply desperation alone. There's a couple of fantasies I've had revolving around this subject, and hopefully someday I'll find someone to share them with. :D

Infernal, what you wrote matches my case 100%, I totally agree! I don't get much fun from getting desperate alone, and I don't find it fun at all when I'm outside our stuck in some situation and really need to go without being able to use the toilet.

But if a partner witnesses my desperation and maybe teases me, then it gets fun! And I agree also with the"normal material" thing. I find it rather boring

I 'met' a girl on the internet who was very submissive and who, in her last relationship (with another woman) was often made to wait when she needed the toilet. She was given girly trainer pants or sent out to buy diapers (nappies) and told she could go in those if she really had to. We kept in touch by email for over a year (she lives in the States, I'm in the UK) and I'm sure, if we'd ever met, she'd have been very willing to be teased in the way that's been described. But so far, it's mostly been in fantasy so far as I'm concerned...

I'd love to find a woman in the UK who gets as turned on as I do at the thought of doing this kind of thing together!

Me too, I'd love to be teased especially when she's trying to look less desperate than I am

• 4 weeks later...