Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omorashi dreams did you have?

I think it's actually pretty common. The having to pee REALLY bad dreams. I mentioned once to my friend (who is really uptight and had it pounded into her brain that sex, mastrubating, and fetishes were evil) that I had a dream about needing to pee badly, and she said she has them sometimes too. I think it's your subconsious attempting to wake you up when you have a really full bladder. Just my theory though.

I think it's true. Usually when I need to pee in dreams I wake up with a full bladder. It's happened enough times to be more than a simple coincidence.

I was once told we always dream what's in our subconcious mind, and if we dream about peeing then it means our mind is a bit dirty. But I think this theory goes beyond that, just like how your 'uptight' friend sometimes has dreams like that too (despite her high morals).

I just found it really humiliating having to tell my parents, or my husband, that I'd wet the bed. I want to be considered a mature, independent woman, and that's hard when I've just pissed myself.

It would be really easy to make a comedy film about our relationship. Extremely beautiful but extremely nerdy and awkward Aspie girl meets extremely intelligent and articulate but extremely ugly gaijin (sorry John, you're only ugly on the outside :rolleyes: ). Much awkwardness ensues before they accidentally procreate and get married, and even then they keep embarrassing each other! It would be a great film for omorashi fanatics, too, because of all my public "accidents" and our "evening activities". Although if there's a subplot about our friend Kana, the film would have some horrible moments. (Her first husband hit her and forced her into his sexual fantasies, but now she's happily remarried, so everything's good in the end.)

If your life/relationship story was ever made into a film I'd be one of the first to watch!

And its nice to know your friend Kana has a happy ending! :smile:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had omorashi dreams before, but they weren't cute or sweet. As a teenager I sometimes (once every 6 months or something like that) had dreams where I was desperate for the bathroom, but it was lo

I had a dream once where I was a woman (a completely different person, not just me as a female) and I witnessed another woman wet herself. I proceeded to wet myself purposely and show her so she would

John's my wonderful husband, who loves me for the weird, geeky lady that I am and gives me indescribable pleasure with his fingers and tongue! Not his penis so much though, I don't come from vaginal

If your life/relationship story was ever made into a film I'd be one of the first to watch!

And its nice to know your friend Kana has a happy ending! :smile:

Would you watch it for the story, or just to see a sexy Japanese lady succumb to her bladder? :happy: Don't be embarrassed, I know how much my desperation turns people on. If we made the film, I'd like to have it so boring people who aren't into omorashi would like it too, and maybe we'd even convert a few! Maybe we could do 2 editions, one with really graphic wetting and extended desperation and one without.

This is all hypothetical though, it would be so embarrassing for our children to see our awkward relationship playing in cinemas. We'd have to totally change the names and actors, at least.

Would you watch it for the story, or just to see a sexy Japanese lady succumb to her bladder? :happy: Don't be embarrassed, I know how much my desperation turns people on. If we made the film, I'd like to have it so boring people who aren't into omorashi would like it too, and maybe we'd even convert a few! Maybe we could do 2 editions, one with really graphic wetting and extended desperation and one without.

This is all hypothetical though, it would be so embarrassing for our children to see our awkward relationship playing in cinemas. We'd have to totally change the names and actors, at least.

I'd actually see it for both of those reasons.

I'd like to watch it just to see the family storyline and how it turns out in the end (with maybe a good moral?). I'd also love to laugh at the humorous sides too (if there are any)! And of course I'd love a desperation scene or two, but that's not necessarily resulting in sex (and not too hardcore).

All in all I'd just love to watch it for any/all reasons :smile:

I'd actually see it for both of those reasons.

I'd like to watch it just to see the family storyline and how it turns out in the end (with maybe a good moral?). I'd also love to laugh at the humorous sides too (if there are any)! And of course I'd love a desperation scene or two, but that's not necessarily resulting in sex (and not too hardcore).

All in all I'd just love to watch it for any/all reasons :smile:

It would be very humourous.

Our sex often involves BDSM and other kinky things, so I don't think you'd like to watch that. But there wouldn't be any sex, just omorashi.

It would be very humourous.

Our sex often involves BDSM and other kinky things, so I don't think you'd like to watch that. But there wouldn't be any sex, just omorashi.

Actually I don't mind BDSM; I was referring to other hardcore fetishes. Electrocution for one... im not sure if it can be part of BDSM tho.

I don't really like blowjobs, but I'm not sure if that's hardcore.

Edited by Wolfie (see edit history)

If I could control my dreams like you do, I'd probably have omorashi in every single dream! :tongue:

Sometimes if I have a vivid dream I can control how it turns out to a certain degree. But I wonder what could help me have more of those dreams so it could happen more frequently.

A sharper mind maybe?

Sorry for not replying sooner, I was very tired yesterday, anyways, one of the main things I do that I can think of is when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep, I try to think up the scenario. In most cases I already have some sort of rules I tend to try to enforce in my dreams unless otherwise thought up, which makes it a lot less likely for my dreams to be crazy. After thinking up a quick scenario I try to start thinking it up as I fall asleep, and my subcouncious mind will continue the story.

I don't know if this will help you, but I know that it's pretty nice to have dreams of wetting and I don't wake up wet. Most people only see wetting in their dream if they need to pee or they wet the bed. Well, best of luck in trying this, I hope it works for you!

Edited by Justice (see edit history)

I just had this crazy dream the other night. So it was storming badly, and pouring rain out. I had to pee really badly. I wandered outside and my clothes were soaked in a few seconds. I knew I couldn't hold it and decided to go in my pants. I could feel my wet pants get really warm, and what felt like a river going down my legs. I just stood there relishing the feeling. Then I decided I wanted to see it. I un zipped my pants, and spread them wide open, and looked down watching the yellow patch seeping through the white underwear I had on. Apparently I didn't care who was watching this at all... When I was done I went back inside like nothing had happened. The pouring rain had erased all evidence of what I'd done in seconds of it happening. I left a trail, but that was all from the rain. I felt like I got away with something naughty...

I've had dreams where I'm searching for a toilet and I finally find one, but it's in a room with a lot of people and no privacy--usually some kind of game room. I've also had dreams that I walk into the what I think is just a regular restroom, but it's a community bathroom with guys and girls and there aren't any stalls-just a random toilet in the middle of the room -_- I don't like those dreams really. I guess because in real life I'm so shy and those dreams are painfully awkward with all the people around. But it was only once that I didn't wake up in time to make it to the bathroom.

Edited by mandee (see edit history)

I've noticed alot of people have dreams where they're searching for a toilet but it's either out of reach or there's not enough privacy. A few even say they are able to pee but it never ends or they leave and find they need to go again.

When I first started this topic I expected many dreams to be like my erotic one. But I see people usually dream like it's from their perspective and they desperately need to pee. So it's quite interesting to hear how many dreams are similar but different at the same time.

Sorry for not replying sooner, I was very tired yesterday, anyways, one of the main things I do that I can think of is when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep, I try to think up the scenario. In most cases I already have some sort of rules I tend to try to enforce in my dreams unless otherwise thought up, which makes it a lot less likely for my dreams to be crazy. After thinking up a quick scenario I try to start thinking it up as I fall asleep, and my subcouncious mind will continue the story.

I don't know if this will help you, but I know that it's pretty nice to have dreams of wetting and I don't wake up wet. Most people only see wetting in their dream if they need to pee or they wet the bed. Well, best of luck in trying this, I hope it works for you!

Thanks for the advice! I always think of a scenario before I sleep, but I alwayes end up dreaming in 3rd person instead of through my perspective. I don't know why.

But I usually don't have nightmares, and when I do I can control them so they're not as frightening :lol:

I don't get too many omorashi dreams tho. I don't know why....

Once I dreamed about hanging out with my usual (female) friends at the mall, but instead that I was one of them :| I'd then start feeling like needing to use a bathroom, and after a while my friends and I (I but as in, my current me's friend, but not actually me at the time, which m- :| lmao mindfuck) would start feeling the same. I rarely remember any dreams fully so I don't recall what happened afterwards besides the fact that I had to change my underwear .-. and also, there was this one time when I was also a girl, but this time just some random girl, and I was in a giant women's bathroom and inside a bathtub (because apparently I didn't shower before I passed out that night xD) and then I just started to random pee inside it with my legs open wide while on my knees. It was probably the first time ever that I didn't wake up from peeing in a dream.... Now if only I could properly learn how to lucid dream, I'd become the ultimate dream troll, slapping hoes upside they cheeks, killing bunnies I see flying over Jupiter, some gangster stuff.... No, really... Okay fine I'm kidding. But it would feel so awesome to be able to make my own omo scenes in my dreams (w/o wetting in real life), at least so I can have another reason to not stay up late. >:D

P.S. I don't actually excrete pee when having a wet dream... I guess that's normal for guys, right?

Ever since I was a schoolboy, more years ago than I care to remember now, I have had omorashi dreams about girls (then) and women (now) being desperate and eventually wetting themselves. I have dreamt many different scenarios, but they are often related to someone I know and it occurs at some recent event taking place at the time of the dream. Usually even though we are out in public somewhere, I am the only one with them when they are desperate and, when they wet themselves, there is no embarrassment for them. I wake up feeling extremely horny at the dream.

• 3 years later...

This may sound strange, but when I was younger I had a nightmare that my good friend (Beth) and I were at a sleepover at my house. We were both sitting on my bed. She had forgotten to bring her toy, so I tried to find one I didn't really like so I could let her have it for the night. Why one I didn't like? Because she has a weak bladder and I was afraid she was going to wet herself and get pee on it... Yes, I was a weird child. Anyway, later when we were looking for one she wet herself and the patch of the bed she was sitting on her, although we were sitting on the same bed. And being the bisexual weirdo I am, I found it hot. Well, guess what? Still during the dream, I felt wetness spread between my legs and down my pajama bottoms. I woke up and wet the bed. Since I was only about 11 at the time, I was humiliated but my parents were really nice about it. Me and Beth are still in a happy, strong friendship years later, and I have told her about it. We often do holds together, usually via Skype.

Edited by MissSpurt (see edit history)

Mostly just where I am desperate but if I try to wet, or use a toilet/somewhere else I can't do it. It can feel both good and bad. I've only been able to drink enough before bed to actually piss myself twice, and I didn't dream either time. I'm pretty good about waking up in time to be painfully full. 

I had one about being in kindergarten. I was pretty cautious about needing the bathroom as a kid (and also constantly fascinated by it anyway) and I really regret wasting times when I could have gotten away with it lol.

I get those dreams all the time.  I remember one particular dream where it wasn't me wetting, but my partner wet himself after being distracted by games.  When he finally realized the twinge, he knew that he was not going to make it to the toilet and just squatted in front of his chair and wet.  I saw the wet patch spread in his pants (he was wearing khakis in the dream) and the dream ended just about there.  

Thing is, at the time, he wasn't very much into it.  Now he is showing signs of coming to the dark side; he just doesn't like doing laundry. xD

As for me, I would have a dream where I am either really desperate and try to find a toilet (and wake up before even finding one) or get really desperate and decide to just wet to ease the pain and become inconvenienced every. single. time.

Haven't ended up wet or wetting in my dream yet, which is a good thing because I don't like the idea of a wet bed.  I don't even stay in my wet clothes for more than a few minutes.

I have only one that I remember, only a small part of it. I know I've had more, but I immediately forget most dreams upon waking up and others I've forgotten over time. 

The thing I remember is my crush at the time giving me a picture (old-school style, one that immediately prints from the camera) of her just standing around in pants that were wet from her crotch down to her feet, with a smile on her face. In my dream I masturbated to it, but luckily I woke up right then since I was sleeping on a mat on the floor among 4 other people (it was a weekend with friends), and I was on the verge of cumming for real, and I really had to pee on top of that. 

I used to have lots of dreams of girls actually peeing themselves, but memory is at best too vague to recall. For all I know I even could've dreamed something like that last night. 

I rarely ever actually do have any omo dreams, but when I do they're rather interesting owo

I've got about two that I can recall from memory- However there's only one really worth telling as the second is much too old for me to tell

The first one I was female and was wearing normal clothes (just some light jeans from memory, probably a plaid shirt too, knowing me) and I was getting quite desperate in some store similar to Walmart (judging from the people i'd meet up and the layout of everything) at what one would probably consider a closing time, as the place what somewhat barren save for a few souls wandering around (I believe I had seen about 8 across this HUGE facility) and the lights seemed to be either darkened or off completely, asides from a yellowish light from display cases or the dairy/vegetables. I had been QUITE desperate and, for some odd reason, had to go through these oddly difficult areas to get closer to the bathroom (such as squeezing myself through a small tunnel in the macaroni boxes) and was nearly loosing it in my pants, which is quite rare for me as I've held and drank plenty of water for an entire day without loosing it (I, sadly enough, have one of the bigger bladders) so you can imagine how much I must've been desperate. I'd eventually gotten to what was around the bathroom door entrance for the female restrooms, after getting a few odd looks from people due to the saucer sized wet patch on my pants, although it was blocked by what I can only assume was a large cart used for re-stocking the other various shelves. I ended up having to squeeze through that, and once I had gotten into the bathroom, the spot had doubled in size, and there were about 5 other girls in there, with the only open stall once again testing 'physics', so there was a small 'hill' , what you'd call it, seemingly just of plastic, up until the actual bowl of the toilet- also conveniently having gone up to what would be the roof, showing off the unfortunate soul using it off to the rest of the room. Resigned, I ended up climbing it, and I remember vividly the feeling of squirting and leaking into my pants, not caring that everyone could see my desperate squirming before I woke up (I assume because I mostly favour those particular bits in all of omo- fighting to keep yourself in control)

Unsurprisingly enough I hadn't released into my bed- in fact I didn't even have to go at all. (Little quirk about me- seemingly every body process stops while I'm sleeping, almost. I wake up just as hungry as I was when I fell asleep if not less so, same with my bladder)

Presumably, I've described my 'nowhere to pee' dream more than enough in other threads. However, your versions got me thinking about its probable origin.

Origin: With my unreliable bladder, my parents and, especially my teen female cousins, rushed me to a restroom at my slightest mention of “Gotta. . . and swish we were on the way. On my tenth birthday my parents old me I was old enough to find restrooms for myself. Maybe they assumed I'd picked up the probable locations my osmosis.

Actually, I'd almost always been applying full effort to holding in. I hadn't the slightest idea how to find restrooms in unfamiliar places. And I'd almost never held in more than ten minutes. My cousins had moved away from our neighborhood and my mother was bedridden. So I mostly depended on my father.

That was a nightmare year. As would later happen with my college house mates, my father teased my about my 'little-girl bladder.' Father was by far the worst. But my two male playmates (each a year younger than me) also commented gently on my sudden pee needs. Fortunately, we all knew the restroom and pee bush locations where we played.

But away from home, father often chatted with other middle aged men. Sometimes he just refused to hear me. And dad preferred people places. People everywhere. No where to walk around a corner and pee unseen. Collecting all my courage, I'd ask a worker where to pee. That was fine at riding academies and amusement parks. Many places had no one to ask, I'd ended up running behind an anemic shrub and hoping no one watched me.

At several beaches I jumped in fully clothed. The cold water started the pee. But I did not allow myself to think of this as loosing control.

So my dream replayed elements from my real life – seemingly it was trying to solve the “Where should I pee” question. But it just kept bumping up against the dead ends I often encountered.

Bed wetting: The dream took my tenth year to come into a coherent story. Also, I developed the game of saving a little of my bedtime pee to let dribble ouot into the bed. Thank may have relaxed my sleeping inhibition. Anyway, I dream reached full form around my eleventh birthday. When I dreamed of finally finding a place to pee, 3 times out of 5 I'd pee my bed. Any sumer day the weather resembled the sort father liked for automobile outings, gave me about 1 in 3 chance of having the dream. July and August became my frequent wet-bed season. That was also the sleepover season.

Gender: During dreams I'm a wimpy kid or a wimpy adult male. One memorable exception: When I found a safe abandoned building, my tummy felt wet as I peed. When I looked down, I had no penis. Instead, I had maybe eight little slots with a pee hole hidden in each slot. Getting wet around each slot, I tried to stop peeing. I could stop the pee from one slot at a time. About the time I tried to stop peeing from the fifth slot, the first slot starting wetting again. That happened maybe five times. Then I was empty. Guees I'm a space alien.

Lucid Dreaming: My dreams never start with an awareness of dreaming. When the awareness comes on, I soon awake. That is I soon wake unless I'm having an omorashi dream. During omorashi dreams I know when I'm wetting the bed rather that peeing behind a shed like the dream image, but don't wake until the moment I finish. Very infrequently I'll wake to avoid wetting on a girlfriend or avoid changing the sheets. But mostly I see the dream image with wet-bed awareness superimposed.

Frequency: When I found omorashi sites, especially this one, I felt more comfortable with my small bladder and bed-wet less for a time. Lately, I'm back to about 'normal' for me. But the increase seems to be mostly because I enjoy it.