Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Game]わがまま魔術師はおしっこしたい!

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! It's time for more, more omorashi adventures!

The game I am proud to present today is the second commercial project of a promising doujin circle, CircleWC. That's right, commercial, so while they didn't aim at the western market, buying this game is a good way to thank them for their great job and give them an opportunity to improve even more than they did since their other commercial release called おもらしなんて、しないもんっ!~トイレに行けない少女たち~.

Attention! This games, as many other Japanese games before it, requires your system locale for non-unicode programs to be set to Japanese. Whily technically you can run this game without changing your locale, it will cause multiple interface glitches that will make this game anything but pretty. So either change your system locale to Japanese (Control Panel, Clock, Language, and Region, Regional and Language Options, Administrative tab, then under Language for non-Unicode programs (System Locale), click Change system locale and reboot when prompted) or use whichever software you prefer (AppLocale, NTLEA) to give the game what it wants. The choice is yours.

So, what is it all about? One day a pretty young conjurer named Karen took a trip to the castle. Her envoy was her childhood friend Yuuto, now a soldier. However, during the walk she needed a privacy break. "Just pee in the road. That's the way of the traveler." - "I won't make toilet OUTSIDE, yuck!" (Description shamelessly stolen from game's DLsite page) This is an RPG game that utilizes custom card battle system instead of normal combat system that Wolf RPG Editor offers out of the box. The plot is not linear; depending on how good Karen is at holding it in and meeting additional requirements, you might get into one of the branching routes and even unlock extra scenes!

You can get this game from the usual place (once it goes through the usual procedure of being approved) or right here from this post, but if someone encounters some bugs or translation/spelling mistakes and reports them to me (and if you do encounter them, you must report them to me), the version in Downloads will be updated and this one will not.

With all that said and done, let me talk about the translation itself a little bit. First things first: the engine. Wolf RPG Editor is quite a flexible tool that loosely reminds of RPG Maker 2000, except that it requires no RTP (all database files are getting packed into data.wolf file whether you like it or not) and is completely free. The things that you usually do with Ruby scripts in RPG Maker are sharing the same database with normal events in Wolf, and trust me, it's not a good thing. Normal Wolf project has about 30 common events to set its inner workings up. To create the beautiful card game system that you're about to enjoy, CircleWC had to utilize over 200 events that cross-link with each other on multiple levels. As opposed to a (maybe) complex, but single linear script. You can do amazing things with Wolf (just look at that 30 minutes game!), but the same thing could be done in RPG Maker with four to five times less events/scripts.

Then there's databases. User, variable and system database. Once you get to the gameplay part, press C and look at these cards lined up next to each other, with detailed explanations written above them. These explanations. They were the hardest challenge I had to face. No matter where I looked, I couldn't find where these values were stored. They had to be stored in User database, but they weren't! But as I was about to give up (we've been waiting for Aoi Kurage's Hamuko game back then, so it wasn't even a project), the help came from my diligent playtester (and close friend) Hayate. She found the lines I couldn't find by simply opening the User database file in notepad, so they were really there. But where? I checked everything! Step by step, line by line we found the data that was supposed to be around of what we were looking for, and there, in a tiny string window lost among many other windows that looked the same and had a generic system name, we found it. Card description started with an empty string! No wonder I couldn't find it amongst unused pieces of database. That day was a celebration day.

Then the actual interface. I was surprised by the amount of things that I thought were images but turned out to be text entries that can be edited, but there's a limit of how far this could go. The travel interface was mostly based on pictures. If you want to see what it originally looked like, you can check the DLsite page (and buy the game like a good magician). So thank you, Rainyday, for editing these pictures before this project was even a thing!

So now you can enjoy this game to the fullest. I know I did.

xSsHBlJ.png

Upd: approval approved, confirmation confirmed.

Download

Edited by OmniLisk (see edit history)

Thank you Omni, if I had know,  that the name of the game is  that straight forward, I had tried to search it, myself. I hope that my 1575 Dllsite points, will help to keep the deloper team motivated.

But the english title of the orginale game, made my wonder. Will japenese people start to call me the selfish man, just because I need to pee jst like Karen? I hope not.

Edited by Credil (see edit history)

Will japenese people start to call me the selfish man, just because I need to pee jst like Karen? I hope not.

Hmmm... Are you a magician? Are you currently travelling to the castle? Do you find poyons cute? Is Yuuto a pervert or just a healthy young man? Can you see behind the mask of the trader?

but if someone encounters some bugs or translation/spelling mistakes and reports them to me (and if you do encounter them, you must report them to me)

There's a typo that doesn't really matter in the 10th extra scene unlocked by achievements :) "It's in the bathroomt, we used it for lighting. Bring it to me." There's an extra t :)

Also, the gameover level increase bonus doesn't seem to be working.

Edited by ilovemyfetish (see edit history)

There's a typo that doesn't really matter in the 10th extra scene unlocked by achievements :) "It's in the bathroomt, we used it for lighting. Bring it to me." There's an extra t :)

Also, the gameover level increase bonus doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks for the info, I will fix that (along with other things if someone finds something else) in the update that is scheduled for the next weekend. As for the gameover bonus, heh, found another typo myself while checking it. As for the bonus, heh, yeah, I tried it and it's not working in the original game too. I'll try to fix it.

Thanks for the info, I will fix that (along with other things if someone finds something else) in the update that is scheduled for the next weekend. As for the gameover bonus, heh, found another typo myself while checking it. As for the bonus, heh, yeah, I tried it and it's not working in the original game too. I'll try to fix it.

Could you please also check if the secret code we get from clearing the game is working, or may I have a hint on how to use it? I tried to type it in everywhere and it just doesn't work. Am I having the right code? My code is this 

karennoomorashigamitai

Edited by ilovemyfetish (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

What is necessary to do to get a special ending? Get all other endings and all achievements?

You do get something for unlocking every achievement, but to get Special END you have to

get the patrolling soldier encounter every day to unlock Rainbow Big Poyon fight and defeat it. This battle is very hard, so make sure to be prepared for it.

• 3 weeks later...

For a while I couldn't get past the really really boring early gameplay (I mean seriously, it's like an hour or so minimum to get to the first real scene) but once I got around to it, this turned out to be a bit of a gem.

At this point, however, I find myself somewhat stuck:

Is there something you need to do to get the third soldier encounter? I got the first two easy enough and I've played through day three like 10 times but it won't show up. Is there a scene I haven't unlocked or something? Do I need to be on a fresh save started after unlocking all the endings and achievements or something? Or is it just that super-rare? And does that eleventh achievement on the achievements list show up once you get all 13 ending scenes? Thanks for the help

In any event, one upshot is that I now find myself eagerly awaiting the results of this Circle's next project :p.

For a while I couldn't get past the really really boring early gameplay (I mean seriously, it's like an hour or so minimum to get to the first real scene) but once I got around to it, this turned out to be a bit of a gem.

At this point, however, I find myself somewhat stuck:

Is there something you need to do to get the third soldier encounter? I got the first two easy enough and I've played through day three like 10 times but it won't show up. Is there a scene I haven't unlocked or something? Do I need to be on a fresh save started after unlocking all the endings and achievements or something? Or is it just that super-rare? And does that eleventh achievement on the achievements list show up once you get all 13 ending scenes? Thanks for the help

Not really, there's no special requirements, RNG just hates you for some reason. I had to restart the first half of the day a couple of times before the scene appeared too.

In any event, one upshot is that I now find myself eagerly awaiting the results of this Circle's next project :p.

Oh yes, this will be an interesting winter. Let's hope there won't be any further delays and we'll see their next game, Aoi Kurage's yet unnamed game and maybe something else when they plan to release it.

After a few dozen more unsuccessful attempts followed by some experimentation and a single success, I believe I can safely say the encounter in question will only occur if you're headed for ending 4 and not ending 5. I would presume this is because the ending 5 boss overrides the normal "transition" event, while the ending 6 boss simply replaces the ending 4 boss. In any case I was apparently going about it wrong. Oh well, maybe someone else can be saved a little aggravation.

• 6 years later...
On 11/13/2013 at 8:57 PM, EnragedFilia said:

After a few dozen more unsuccessful attempts followed by some experimentation and a single success, I believe I can safely say the encounter in question will only occur if you're headed for ending 4 and not ending 5. I would presume this is because the ending 5 boss overrides the normal "transition" event, while the ending 6 boss simply replaces the ending 4 boss. In any case I was apparently going about it wrong. Oh well, maybe someone else can be saved a little aggravation.

Can you provide a save for the last ending? I have tried for about 8 hours to get it with no luck. Or at least describe it?