Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OmniLisk

[Game]わがまま魔術師はおしっこしたい!

18 posts in this topic

Ominilisk can you tell me the name, the game is listed on Dllsite, please or I won't be able to buy it.

Oh, I remember seeing this... Thank you, I'd never thought that I would see this again. 

Thank you Omni, if I had know,  that the name of the game is  that straight forward, I had tried to search it, myself. I hope that my 1575 Dllsite points, will help to keep the deloper team motivated.

But the english title of the orginale game, made my wonder. Will japenese people start to call me the selfish man, just because I need to pee jst like Karen? I hope not.

Edited by Credil

Will japenese people start to call me the selfish man, just because I need to pee jst like Karen? I hope not.

Hmmm... Are you a magician? Are you currently travelling to the castle? Do you find poyons cute? Is Yuuto a pervert or just a healthy young man? Can you see behind the mask of the trader?

but if someone encounters some bugs or translation/spelling mistakes and reports them to me (and if you do encounter them, you must report them to me)

There's a typo that doesn't really matter in the 10th extra scene unlocked by achievements :) "It's in the bathroomt, we used it for lighting. Bring it to me." There's an extra t :)

Also, the gameover level increase bonus doesn't seem to be working.

Edited by ilovemyfetish

There's a typo that doesn't really matter in the 10th extra scene unlocked by achievements :) "It's in the bathroomt, we used it for lighting. Bring it to me." There's an extra t :)

Also, the gameover level increase bonus doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks for the info, I will fix that (along with other things if someone finds something else) in the update that is scheduled for the next weekend. As for the gameover bonus, heh, found another typo myself while checking it. As for the bonus, heh, yeah, I tried it and it's not working in the original game too. I'll try to fix it.

Thanks for the info, I will fix that (along with other things if someone finds something else) in the update that is scheduled for the next weekend. As for the gameover bonus, heh, found another typo myself while checking it. As for the bonus, heh, yeah, I tried it and it's not working in the original game too. I'll try to fix it.

Could you please also check if the secret code we get from clearing the game is working, or may I have a hint on how to use it? I tried to type it in everywhere and it just doesn't work. Am I having the right code? My code is this 

karennoomorashigamitai

Edited by ilovemyfetish

Yes, the secret code is working, but you must enter the secret spell in a secret command input line, and you can only summon it with PATIENCE.

Edited by OmniLisk

Hmmm... Are you a magician? Are you currently travelling to the castle? Do you find poyons cute? Is Yuuto a pervert or just a healthy young man? Can you see behind the mask of the trader?

Might as well reply with nope.avi on every single response.

But poyons are cute, poyon!

Anyway, it's weekend, so I'm fulfilling my promise to post conditions for every achievement. Spoilered because spoilers.

NAdq2eQ.png

Nice game. Does anyone know what the 3rd ending is?

What is necessary to do to get a special ending? Get all other endings and all achievements?

What is necessary to do to get a special ending? Get all other endings and all achievements?

You do get something for unlocking every achievement, but to get Special END you have to

get the patrolling soldier encounter every day to unlock Rainbow Big Poyon fight and defeat it. This battle is very hard, so make sure to be prepared for it.

For a while I couldn't get past the really really boring early gameplay (I mean seriously, it's like an hour or so minimum to get to the first real scene) but once I got around to it, this turned out to be a bit of a gem.

At this point, however, I find myself somewhat stuck:

Is there something you need to do to get the third soldier encounter? I got the first two easy enough and I've played through day three like 10 times but it won't show up. Is there a scene I haven't unlocked or something? Do I need to be on a fresh save started after unlocking all the endings and achievements or something? Or is it just that super-rare? And does that eleventh achievement on the achievements list show up once you get all 13 ending scenes? Thanks for the help

In any event, one upshot is that I now find myself eagerly awaiting the results of this Circle's next project :p.

For a while I couldn't get past the really really boring early gameplay (I mean seriously, it's like an hour or so minimum to get to the first real scene) but once I got around to it, this turned out to be a bit of a gem.

At this point, however, I find myself somewhat stuck:

Is there something you need to do to get the third soldier encounter? I got the first two easy enough and I've played through day three like 10 times but it won't show up. Is there a scene I haven't unlocked or something? Do I need to be on a fresh save started after unlocking all the endings and achievements or something? Or is it just that super-rare? And does that eleventh achievement on the achievements list show up once you get all 13 ending scenes? Thanks for the help

Not really, there's no special requirements, RNG just hates you for some reason. I had to restart the first half of the day a couple of times before the scene appeared too.

In any event, one upshot is that I now find myself eagerly awaiting the results of this Circle's next project :p.

Oh yes, this will be an interesting winter. Let's hope there won't be any further delays and we'll see their next game, Aoi Kurage's yet unnamed game and maybe something else when they plan to release it.

After a few dozen more unsuccessful attempts followed by some experimentation and a single success, I believe I can safely say the encounter in question will only occur if you're headed for ending 4 and not ending 5. I would presume this is because the ending 5 boss overrides the normal "transition" event, while the ending 6 boss simply replaces the ending 4 boss. In any case I was apparently going about it wrong. Oh well, maybe someone else can be saved a little aggravation.