Sign In

female I may have created a monster...!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had a female friend for some years...just a platonic relationship that has grown into a very close friendship. Somehow circumstances when we met, made me disregard it as a potential relationsh

Just to celebrate that this thread is 5 years old!! ...and to celebrate that my sweet girlfriend is still the one ? The pictures are from a day we went plane-spotting, and at some point another car

This thread is now over 3 years old...and my "monster" is still at it She likes to surprise me when it's most inconvenient...guess it's in her nature to be a rebel, and a grown woman wetting hersel

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Some nights get a bit crazy ...and the other night looked something like this.

She was in the mood for sure, and we are glad that we got that protective sheet for the bed :rolleyes:

But it was hot!!

attachicon.gifWet night.JPG

She made a real mess! Interesting undies, are those ribbons? curious.

She made a real mess! Interesting undies, are those ribbons? curious.

Pajama shorts with ribbon...yeah. She was wearing those to bed, but then at some point started wetting...and the pajama shorts don't hold a lot of wetness, so she grabbed the shorts and put them on over the others.

Made for a better spectacle ...and was more fun to touch, and more fun to wear for her apparently :tongue:

I'm not one to preach, but if you stop believing in the things you really dream about...then you might prevent them from happening somehow.

This is the fourth girlfriend I have had wetting games with...so it does happen.

The former girlfriend on my profile avatar, is still a close friend of mine...and my current girlfriend and me often hang out with her and her current boyfriend.

She does not know that we have a "wet" relationship now...but my current girlfriend knows that I had that with her over 10 years ago.

So just to point out that it isn't all that impossible and rare :wink:

And I have also posted 3 different pics of another wet girlfriend on this very site....

Like this one https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=9428

this one https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=9427

and this one https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=11545

I think you're right, and it probably happens more than we like to believe with all sorts of fetishes. I've only had 1 gf who i've been able to convince (my current is still a work in progress) but from my experience, they're not as grossed out by it as i thought they would be. If you're honest and open I feel like the right girl will take pleasure in pleasing you, even if that means soaking her panties.

it may help if they have a couple drinks first too :P

Im new here and i love this topic. I work on an oil rig and ive met lots of girls who sent me pics of wetting. My ex used to send alot it got to were i didnt even have to ask id look at my phone and have all these pics she was like sorry got drunk and horny snd wanted to pee my pants for u. Which is awsome i posted some pics of her i have alot but dont really want to show her face shes beautiful though ill post a couple here

Sexy wet pics. Thanks for posting them. How did you manage to get the girls to send you pics of them wetting? Did you meet them on wet sites?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say, I love this thread and I think the fact that there are women who not only will do this but absolutely LOVE to, is just wonderful.  I just wish it was easier to find them...

I'm looking for a thread where people discuss this issue to see if there's a way around it....

Thanks so much for the wonderful pics and story Danewet!

Lloyd, I couldn't agree more. I wish it was easier to spot this type of woman. Or if they were more prevalent.

Like I say in the beginning...we were friends for several years, and I had absolutely no clue...and I don't think she had either.

Now it's the most natural thing for her...even to the extent where like the other morning, where we both had to go to work and had breakfast together...and she was parading with a big wet spot on her shorts.

I asked why she did that...since we had no time to engage in anything anyway...but she just said: "because I can"...and grinned :ph34r:

Gotta say that I love her dirty mind :wink:

Sometimes she's also pretty careless about changing from pissy pants into something clean...like her workout clothes, and not wash or anything...and just head of to the gym with a chance of being smelly. Somehow that's just wrong...but I can't help but finding it totally sexy :grin:

My advice would be to find someone that you really get along with well...not just a pretty princess, but someone who you really enjoy to be in the company of...and can understand you as you are.

Chances are that you will get along sexually too.

It might be less romantic than meeting someone that sweeps you off your feet...but it will have a more solid foundation.

But maybe it's all about getting lucky...who knows :smile:

I felt lucky to witness this the other day

post-18137-0-26773200-1398868018_thumb.j