Sign In

female I may have created a monster...!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had a female friend for some years...just a platonic relationship that has grown into a very close friendship. Somehow circumstances when we met, made me disregard it as a potential relationsh

Just to celebrate that this thread is 5 years old!! ...and to celebrate that my sweet girlfriend is still the one ? The pictures are from a day we went plane-spotting, and at some point another car

This thread is now over 3 years old...and my "monster" is still at it She likes to surprise me when it's most inconvenient...guess it's in her nature to be a rebel, and a grown woman wetting hersel

Posted Images

You are a crazy lucky man.  Not only to have a wet girlfriend once, but multiple times.  I hope you fully appreciate the fantasy you live.  Never take it for granted.  I'm a troll so any affection is not going to happen, let alone this.  Not looking for a pity party, just saying I hope it doesn't become so commonplace for you, that you forget how amazing and lucky you are. 

PS:  Thanks for sharing all the photos.  Wowzers.

You are a crazy lucky man.  Not only to have a wet girlfriend once, but multiple times.  I hope you fully appreciate the fantasy you live.  Never take it for granted.  I'm a troll so any affection is not going to happen, let alone this.  Not looking for a pity party, just saying I hope it doesn't become so commonplace for you, that you forget how amazing and lucky you are. 

PS:  Thanks for sharing all the photos.  Wowzers.

I think I appreciate it fully...but it's kinda hard to measure.

At least I have you guys here to remind me, and that's a good thing....I don't want her to feel anything less than special.

The other wet girlfriends I had, were all some I worked hard to find, and maybe the nature of those relationships doomed them to fail somehow...since they were based too much on sexual compatibility.

This one fell out of the sky...a great friendship that suddenly became so much more :happy:

At least I have you guys here to remind me, and that's a good thing....I don't want her to feel anything less than special.

The other wet girlfriends I had, were all some I worked hard to find, and maybe the nature of those relationships doomed them to fail somehow...since they were based too much on sexual compatibility.

This one fell out of the sky...a great friendship that suddenly became so much more :happy:

You are very lucky...your friend is so uninhibited and playful...best wishes for exploring any other kinks with her.

Hope I didn't offend or come across implying you're selfish.  You're quite literally "living the dream", so there is a certain amount of envy involved.  Guess I just wanted to remind you about your good fortune, although doesn't sound like it's needed.  :wink:

Dang man! If only I could get your wife to pass on some of her "talent" to my wife. Seriously, I think you hit the jackpot with her!

I know what you mean...but we are who we are, and it's hard to stop or start liking things that aren't natural for us I guess...

But first and foremost we are people, and need to be loved for who we are...regardless of special "talents" :wink:

Who knows where it might lead...

• 2 weeks later...

She has this thing with liking to get my clothes wet as well...and as I have seen others post, one of the sexiest things for a guy, is to have lovely woman sitting in your lap...just peeing herself while you are making out.

She's done it several times before...and she did it again tonight, and I loved every minute of it :tongue:

It's a bit hard to take pictures of...so this is the best I could do.

post-18137-0-64554000-1386117363_thumb.jpost-18137-0-59424400-1386117386_thumb.j

I'm not one to preach, but if you stop believing in the things you really dream about...then you might prevent them from happening somehow.

This is the fourth girlfriend I have had wetting games with...so it does happen.

The former girlfriend on my profile avatar, is still a close friend of mine...and my current girlfriend and me often hang out with her and her current boyfriend.

She does not know that we have a "wet" relationship now...but my current girlfriend knows that I had that with her over 10 years ago.

So just to point out that it isn't all that impossible and rare :wink:

And I have also posted 3 different pics of another wet girlfriend on this very site....

Like this one https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=9428

this one https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=9427

and this one https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=11545

The first two were absolutely amazing.  Oh my goodness I would love a woman like that sans any deal breakers.  She has an amazing figure and looks great!  Not only that, she's game for any kinky crap I have in mind.  

She has this thing with liking to get my clothes wet as well...and as I have seen others post, one of the sexiest things for a guy, is to have lovely woman sitting in your lap...just peeing herself while you are making out.

She's done it several times before...and she did it again tonight, and I loved every minute of it :tongue:

It's a bit hard to take pictures of...so this is the best I could do.

attachicon.gifIMG_2153.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2157.JPG

OMG that is freken awesome !I would love to be in your spot here! It would be an orgasm about to happen !
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow you are indeed very lucky! Such a beautiful girl you have :)

I wish I could create a "monster of my own". I haven't had the courage to tell her anything about my fetish. But she seems very open-minded, and also not very shy about bathroom habits. Wel'll see what the future brings. One day I might contribute some pics aswell ;)

• 2 weeks later...