Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wet my first diaper today

diaper diaper wetting wet pee peeing wet diaper pee diaper peeing diaper omorashi omutsu

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Female kailiz101

kailiz101

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts

I wet my first diaper today!  :lol:

I bought my first diapers yesterday with a close friend's help, and I wore one all last night but I was a little too shy to wet it even though I really had to go.

So today I made sure that I held my bladder for a few hours, then I went and put on a diaper when I was close to busting. I stood in the bathroom for a while and tried really hard to go at first. I was leaning over the bathroom counter and straining a little but I could only go a tiny little bit. After that, I tried sitting on the toilet and after a while of trying to relax I was able to let go. I don't think I emptied myself entirely, but I was too happy that I was able to go at all to bother trying to get it all out. 

The diaper felt like it could have leaked at any second, but I knew it wouldn't. It was really warm, but I wish I could have gone standing up or sitting on the floor because all of the backside was wet and warm and I wanted the front of it to be warm instead. I wasn't too disappointed overall, though! I'll definitely try it again sometime, but for now I'm going to go ahead and relax for a while.  :happy:

Male Redd

Redd

Fully Wetting

• 226 posts
Congratulations. After awhile you will be able to let go easier. You are doing the right things so far. I might suggest that you get good and desperate and if you can't go easily, don't. It you are wearing a diaper, what's the rush? Right? You will pee yourself whether you want to or not eventually. As soon as you give up trying, it will come at you and you will have to strain to hold it back. When that happens, don't. You will wet. Please keep us updated, this is very exciting to follow.

Male Jimbeam261087

Jimbeam261087

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

Hey, it will get easier eventually. The most important thing is, not to push too hard. It works best, if you just relax and let out, what comes naturally.

Male lovedesperation

lovedesperation

Spurting

• 176 posts

If you're female, the chances are no matter which way you stand or sit, it tends to reach the back more. Not sure why actually, something I've never quite got to grips with as it seems that woman have different 'wetting outcomes' (I guess that's the best way to describe it). But a majority it heads to the back end - boys get the front end experience and less of the back end.

fullbladder

fullbladder

Dribbling

• 63 posts

Congrats! Also good story writing and detail.. hope to hear more from you!

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts

Way to go, what kind did you buy and wow you must have a good friend to help you buy them, or a great cover story ;)

Male Suffox

Suffox

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts

Congratulations!  You took a big step doing your first wetting.  The first time is more of a feeler to see if you like it or not and from the sounds of it, you did.  Like everyone else has said, it will get easier.  You'll be wetting like a pro in no time :)

Female kailiz101

kailiz101

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts

Thanks for all of the support guys! I did get a chance to try it once more and it came a little easier this time. I didn't have to sit or anything and it all managed to come out. The 2nd time was much better than the 1st!  :lol:

I may not have a chance to try it out again for a while since I'm home now, unfortunately. I'll be going off to college in just two days, and I don't want to risk bringing anything "incriminating" into a dorm. I trust my mom, though, since she never snoops around in my room, and I've found a good hiding place to store a few of my diapers. The rest of the pack I left with my friends. They're the best! <3

I hope that I can someday buy some diapers that are made for ABDLs and not for people that are actually incontinent. I feel like ABDL-made diapers would feel better to wet than the ones I have. 

Redd, I will definitely try becoming desperate next time! I was a little worried about being desperate the first time around since I wasn't sure how well the diaper would hold up, but it did seem alright afterwards. I didn't think to hold it for too long the second time and just went after a little while of holding.  :blink:

rachelkirwan, yes! He is so sweet, and both of them were very understanding about it all! They said that they've seen their other friends do much stranger things than buy or wear diapers! I did get teased a little in the end, though.  :blush: And I couldn't find anything that had tapes on the sides except for a CVS brand, so I got those. I was so worried about buying off-brand diapers, but it all turned out okay in the end I suppose. I wish they could have been a little more padded and form-fitting, but they weren't bad!

Male Gadwin

Gadwin

Fully Wetting

• 285 posts

Thanks for all of the support guys! I did get a chance to try it once more and it came a little easier this time. I didn't have to sit or anything and it all managed to come out. The 2nd time was much better than the 1st!  :lol:

I may not have a chance to try it out again for a while since I'm home now, unfortunately. I'll be going off to college in just two days, and I don't want to risk bringing anything "incriminating" into a dorm. I trust my mom, though, since she never snoops around in my room, and I've found a good hiding place to store a few of my diapers. The rest of the pack I left with my friends. They're the best! <3

I hope that I can someday buy some diapers that are made for ABDLs and not for people that are actually incontinent. I feel like ABDL-made diapers would feel better to wet than the ones I have. 

Redd, I will definitely try becoming desperate next time! I was a little worried about being desperate the first time around since I wasn't sure how well the diaper would hold up, but it did seem alright afterwards. I didn't think to hold it for too long the second time and just went after a little while of holding.  :blink:

rachelkirwan, yes! He is so sweet, and both of them were very understanding about it all! They said that they've seen their other friends do much stranger things than buy or wear diapers! I did get teased a little in the end, though.  :blush: And I couldn't find anything that had tapes on the sides except for a CVS brand, so I got those. I was so worried about buying off-brand diapers, but it all turned out okay in the end I suppose. I wish they could have been a little more padded and form-fitting, but they weren't bad!

Goodnites and ABDL Cushies are probably the two most popular brands used by people on this site. The goodnites have cute designs on them and they fit most adults so you could say they are somewhat ABDL-friendly (although they WILL flood along the thighs if you have a strong stream). You can get both online, and you can find Goodnites at just about any pharmacy or grocery store (although buying them can be nervewracking!).

I'm glad it worked out for you though :-D I've been using diapers for several months and I still find that I sometimes have difficulty letting go. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with being male, but it's still annoying because I so rarely get opportunities to use diapers being that I live with other people right now. Practice is all it takes, just have to get comfortable with it and overcome the mental blocks instilled against wetting yourself when you were a child.

Male lovedesperation

lovedesperation

Spurting

• 176 posts

Bring 'em into your dorm. Live life on the wild side. It's much more of a turn on that way :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diaper, diaper, wetting, wet, pee, peeing, wet diaper, pee diaper, peeing diaper, omorashi omutsu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users