Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdorableFluff

My first diapergirl drawing! :)

15 posts in this topic

My first diapergirl drawing! I hope you like it! Feel free to post your own works of diaper art here, i'd be fascinated to see what people can draw!

post-6322-0-54720700-1376306667_thumb.pn

Much better than anything I would be able to draw :-)

Ditto :P

How long have you been drawing for Madison?

I just got 2 little advice: In my opinion you could improve around her breast to have more curve and dimension. Diaper could have a front tab like baby's diaper or prints on them. Your pic look really nice, I could have not drawn something this nice (I suck at art XD)

nice picture, though the distance between her nose and her lips is a bit... strange.

Still, a million times better than anything I can do. Can't even draw a straight line without a ruler.

Any picture of a girl in diapers is a good picture :smile:
Great job Madison, I want to learn to draw like you someday.
...actually I did one picture once. Of a 5 year old in batheing clothes wetting herself. But in the end it was discovered and burnt >.<

...actually I did one picture once. Of a 5 year old in batheing clothes wetting herself. But in the end it was discovered and burnt >.<

I can't say i find that very amusing!

Edited by Madison

Any picture of a girl in diapers is a good picture :smile:

Great job Madison, I want to learn to draw like you someday.

Okay so just so you know, that picture I drew was lolicon and in NO WAY a real 5 year old. I just mixed up my facts on Lolicon.... stupid STUPID me!!

And please understand I didn't draw it for erotic reasons. But all the same it's now destroyed, so any problems or disagreements it may have caused are all but eliminated.

Drew another one, but i don't know if i did a good job, i hope you guys still like it!

post-6322-0-12062900-1377929603_thumb.pn