Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Madoka Magica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally watched Madoka Magica out of curiousity and you know what?

THE BEST ANIME SERIES I'VE WATCHED IN A LONG TIME.

My god.  I love Madoka Magica.  It truly is a masterpiece.  The only anime that I rated a 10 on myanimelist.

Hell, I even have a Madoka wallpaper slideshow running on my pc right now.  For those of you curious, I'm uploading my Madoka slideshow gallery.

Oh and for the record:

Aw, man I just can't get enough of this pic.  I have this picture as my Facebook banner photo.  :P

PS: I sincerly apologize for the random off-topic junk. 

PSS: The "Yakuza Magica" zip is a dumb surprise. ;)

And it has arrived! Looks awesome

Wow, that's cool you got the movie DVD's! Limited Edition too! I'm jealous now! :P

Would you mind if I asked you two questions here:

1. Did you buy these DVD's from a US website or a Japanese website?

2. And how much did all of this cost?

I'm sorry if I sound nosy but I'm just curious.  It's okay if you don't want to answer these. 

Wow, that's cool you got the movie DVD's! Limited Edition too! I'm jealous now! :P

Would you mind if I asked you two questions here:

1. Did you buy these DVD's from a US website or a Japanese website?

2. And how much did all of this cost?

I'm sorry if I sound nosy but I'm just curious.  It's okay if you don't want to answer these. 

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/716TlNOJtagaGYLWhs/browse/item/98060/4/0/0

It's a US site (I believe they're based in Iowa).

Cost me $104.98

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not usually into anime, but there have been a few exceptions, and my god is Madoka Magica one of them.

I was introduced to it by a friend, we all got together in a large group and watched the movies. Holy hell I never thought I could feel so emotional over a fictional story. Intense, not what I was expecting at all.

Guest lurker1999

I've seen it.  Interesting...

There was a panel at Otakon this year about Kyube's logic and Kyube was in the league of villains in another panel. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest JustYui

> $104.98

For that amount of money, I could buy parts for an epic computer and an ethernet cable, then just pirate enjoy it online ^_^;;;;;

No, sir, that's not a ship with a black flag parked out front.  And no, that's not my DNA on the helm.

> $104.98

For that amount of money, I could buy parts for an epic computer and an ethernet cable, then just pirate enjoy it online ^_^;;;;;

No, sir, that's not a ship with a black flag parked out front.  And no, that's not my DNA on the helm.

104.98 won't even get you a decent HD. Other than maybe the case or power supply, I don't there there is anything in my comp that cost less than that.

I remember watching this when it first aired then being pissed off when we all had to wait a few weeks to see the last two eppys.

Dealing with the after effects of a 9.0 Earthquake tend to come before putting out anime.

Edited by newp (see edit history)

Yes, I love Madoka. I enjoyed the show, and it's led me to make some very good friends as well! I wish I could get the limited edition box sets for the series, but man they just cost so much, more than I'm willing to spend right now. Maybe someday, if they're still available by then.

I went to see the third movie last month as well. Man!