Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

W_e_t S*e*t Magazine (about it)

W_e_t S*e*t Magazine has been the central hub of the international wetting and diaper wearing community since it was established in 1993. It has grown to a 64 page colour magazine, filled with content about women who like being warm and wet (and the men who admire them). These women wet in everything from blue jeans, to silky pairs of panties, to their beds, or even their nappies. The ideal Wet Set girl doesn't know how to control her urge to wet her panties! She has discovered the simple truth - that wetting her pants and diapers, or watching others wet theirs, can be fun and SEXY!

In every issue of Wet Set you'll find genuine reader letters about accidents, wet 'coming out' stories and reader profiles (with photos) of female readers and their partners, world-wide. We also seek out some of the sexiest wetters and diaper wearing girls from across the world to photograph in all sorts of sexy scenarios - in full, glossy colour. For those who enjoy fiction, we have lots of warm, wet stories (often sent in by genuine readers) and we also give you the low down on new products, media articles, DVD releases, live fantasy phone-sex numbers and places where you can indulge these fantasies. If it's out there in the world of wetting or diapers, you'll read about it first in Wet Set. Whilst we are a truly international magazine, we also have a unique (and particularly Australian) perspective - sun-kissed Aussie girls in pee-soaked panties sound appealing? You can purchase Wet Set in adult shops throughout Australia, or you can order it here by snail mail (postage is free) or by download to anywhere in the world.

ws27-web.pdf

ws28-web.pdf

ws29-web.pdf

ws30-web.pdf

ws31-web.pdf

ws32-web.pdf

ws33-web.pdf

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all!

I think it will be so greate if I post this some good magazines about wetting....and who loves wetting so much as I am read about ather people do these amazing things. I really love it, so watch and pleasure of reading WS magazines

So here the first one!

thanks for this, I wish women in real life and the wetting world still dressed like this and carried themselves in this way. I clearly remember, even when I was young in the early 2000's, women would dress like this. Also, if only women weren't embarassed to be unshaven.... :(

thanks for this, I wish women in real life and the wetting world still dressed like this and carried themselves in this way. I clearly remember, even when I was young in the early 2000's, women would dress like this. Also, if only women weren't embarassed to be unshaven.... :(

PREACH. I don't see why guys are so grossed out by pubic hair when it's normal and a sign of sexual maturity. It's always weirded me out when guys I've been with said they would not do anything with me if I wasn't shaven. Like, I can do it every now and then for special occasions, but it's annoying and uncomfortable to do, and so not worth it.

PREACH. I don't see why guys are so grossed out by pubic hair when it's normal and a sign of sexual maturity. It's always weirded me out when guys I've been with said they would not do anything with me if I wasn't shaven. Like, I can do it every now and then for special occasions, but it's annoying and uncomfortable to do, and so not worth it.

Although I don't agree with the methods of extreme feminists, I do like that there is a big movement for women to have pussy hair.

CAVEAT: I'm a virgin and have never even seen that part of a woman in real life.

To me, it's simple. If I want to see pubic, underarm, or leg hair, why don't I just look in the mirror?

Men are generally pretty hairy, so, to me, it makes a certain kind of sense that we'd prefer women to not be. It's sort of, I don't know, complementary?

Even for men, body hair is not fun, regardless of whether you let it grow out. Never once have I thought,"Oh boy, what a privilege it is that I don't have to shave this part of myself!" To my knowledge, there is no misogynist conspiracy here, we're not laughing at you behind your back because of the personal hygiene tasks women perform that men do not.

In fact, if I could get rid of all of mine without a prohibitive amount of time, money, and effort, I would definitely consider it, and if I decided not to, it would only be because, to a man, keeping all of your body hair is pretty much a societal expectation and a part of your masculine identity. It's scratchy and hot.

Another reason I think men prefer women that shave is that the large majority of men shave their face more often than a women shaves any part of her body, so perhaps there's also an aspect of "I have to do this, so you should have to as well".

And, to get more on topic, there's definitely a legitimate reason bald is better when you're talking about omorashi in particular, and adult films in general. It's a place for dirty stuff to hang around! It can be pretty hard to get the smell of urine or sweat or whatever out of that area, and having a forest down there doesn't make it easier. Plus, if it's hard-core stuff, there's a risk of transmitting crabs, which, having had head lice as a child, sounds like pretty much the most unpleasant thing that could ever happen to anyone.

Although I don't agree with the methods of extreme feminists, I do like that there is a big movement for women to have pussy hair.

I certainly hope my post didn't make me come across as an extreme feminist....

CAVEAT: I'm a virgin and have never even seen that part of a woman in real life.

To me, it's simple. If I want to see pubic, underarm, or leg hair, why don't I just look in the mirror?

Men are generally pretty hairy, so, to me, it makes a certain kind of sense that we'd prefer women to not be. It's sort of, I don't know, complementary?

Even for men, body hair is not fun, regardless of whether you let it grow out. Never once have I thought,"Oh boy, what a privilege it is that I don't have to shave this part of myself!" To my knowledge, there is no misogynist conspiracy here, we're not laughing at you behind your back because of the personal hygiene tasks women perform that men do not.

In fact, if I could get rid of all of mine without a prohibitive amount of time, money, and effort, I would definitely consider it, and if I decided not to, it would only be because, to a man, keeping all of your body hair is pretty much a societal expectation and a part of your masculine identity. It's scratchy and hot.

Another reason I think men prefer women that shave is that the large majority of men shave their face more often than a women shaves any part of her body, so perhaps there's also an aspect of "I have to do this, so you should have to as well".

And, to get more on topic, there's definitely a legitimate reason bald is better when you're talking about omorashi in particular, and adult films in general. It's a place for dirty stuff to hang around! It can be pretty hard to get the smell of urine or sweat or whatever out of that area, and having a forest down there doesn't make it easier. Plus, if it's hard-core stuff, there's a risk of transmitting crabs, which, having had head lice as a child, sounds like pretty much the most unpleasant thing that could ever happen to anyone.

Never said anything about underarm or leg hair. I dislike the way it looks on me, so I shave that regularly.

Now, I never said it was a misogynist conspiracy. And you raised your points in a mature manner, which more than I can say for the guys I complained about in my post. I just do not think a preference like that should dominate sexual interactions, nor should the sexual interactions dominate the relationship. It is perfectly fine to have a preference, but if you are in a relationship with someone, you should not outright refuse to do anything with them unless they do something they've already explained they hate and is extremely uncomfortable for them.

As for all the societal expectations towards men you brought up in your post, those are definitely problems too, and I can't even deny that I prefer a man with a clean shaven face. And I always have to remind myself that if Daniel said he didn't like shaving, I would have to be accepting of that because he is accepting of me. But I don't think there should be a "I have to do this so you have to do that." I wish everyone could just find someone who preferred them to do what they preferred. (but that sounds incredibly silly when I admit it)

As for me, shaving hurts for days after. I cannot find a way to not get razor bumps, no matter what I try. So I'm always all raw, red, and bumpy down there, which is more unattractive that hair, I've been told (and makes it looks like there are other problems), and that hurts and itches for days on end, making sexual interactions (not saying all out sex because I'm a virgin myself, so I don't know) awful and uncomfortable for me.

As for the urine smell, never had that problem. I always wet while hairy down there, and my cleanup after wetting involves a wipedown of my legs and wiping my vagina like I normally do after I pee. Never had a urine smell stick around or follow me around, never really had it get caught in the hair at all.

As for the transmitting of crabs, very good point, but that's hard to comment on because I feel like people should be honest about if they have crabs, and, from what I've heard, they aren't hard to get rid of. But I'm going off an episode of an old TV show (Sugar Rush) where literally everyone in it got crabs, so I really don't know the facts.

My post was not meant to attack men, or "smash the patriarchy", or whatever the rad-fems are going on about these days. It was just me wondering, like I have for years, why it used to be socially acceptable and not questioned, for women to not shave down there, and now it is considered weird and un-sexy for them not to, and when guys prefer them au naturel, it's considered a fetish, when that hair is a sign of sexual maturity. I've always just wondered, from a psychological standpoint, when the shift occured.

I certainly hope my post didn't make me come across as an extreme feminist....

Never said anything about underarm or leg hair. I dislike the way it looks on me, so I shave that regularly.

Now, I never said it was a misogynist conspiracy. And you raised your points in a mature manner, which more than I can say for the guys I complained about in my post. I just do not think a preference like that should dominate sexual interactions, nor should the sexual interactions dominate the relationship. It is perfectly fine to have a preference, but if you are in a relationship with someone, you should not outright refuse to do anything with them unless they do something they've already explained they hate and is extremely uncomfortable for them.

As for all the societal expectations towards men you brought up in your post, those are definitely problems too, and I can't even deny that I prefer a man with a clean shaven face. And I always have to remind myself that if Daniel said he didn't like shaving, I would have to be accepting of that because he is accepting of me. But I don't think there should be a "I have to do this so you have to do that." I wish everyone could just find someone who preferred them to do what they preferred. (but that sounds incredibly silly when I admit it)

As for me, shaving hurts for days after. I cannot find a way to not get razor bumps, no matter what I try. So I'm always all raw, red, and bumpy down there, which is more unattractive that hair, I've been told (and makes it looks like there are other problems), and that hurts and itches for days on end, making sexual interactions (not saying all out sex because I'm a virgin myself, so I don't know) awful and uncomfortable for me.

As for the urine smell, never had that problem. I always wet while hairy down there, and my cleanup after wetting involves a wipedown of my legs and wiping my vagina like I normally do after I pee. Never had a urine smell stick around or follow me around, never really had it get caught in the hair at all.

As for the transmitting of crabs, very good point, but that's hard to comment on because I feel like people should be honest about if they have crabs, and, from what I've heard, they aren't hard to get rid of. But I'm going off an episode of an old TV show (Sugar Rush) where literally everyone in it got crabs, so I really don't know the facts.

My post was not meant to attack men, or "smash the patriarchy", or whatever the rad-fems are going on about these days. It was just me wondering, like I have for years, why it used to be socially acceptable and not questioned, for women to not shave down there, and now it is considered weird and un-sexy for them not to, and when guys prefer them au naturel, it's considered a fetish, when that hair is a sign of sexual maturity. I've always just wondered, from a psychological standpoint, when the shift occured.

It didn't , I was just speaking in general
  • 5 years later...