Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

Eh? What's so good about a British smile? Also, what's so enticing about Britain in general? So many people from other countries (particularly America and Japan) go crazy over British things, like accents and 'Doctor Who'. Britain is just...plain...

That was actually from the Simpsons. Look up 'The big book of British smiles' on Youtube.

There's a diffrence between not being serious and not being taken seriously, edgelords are the latter.

Also, guys, guys...

Pitch's head is an upside down triangle. You know what else is a triangle? Piramids. Piramids are in Egypt. Egypt has a lot of revolutions. Revolution is a very fast evolution. Evolution is in Pokémon. The Pokémon Grimer can be seen on a Pokémoncard peeking out of the sewer. Mario is a plumber. Plumbers use wrenches. A wrench is a tool. Tool is also a metal band. Band of brothers is a war movie. Movies are often made in Hollywood. Hollywood is sunny. Sunny days are great to play sport. Tennis was Waluigi's first appearance...

Pitch = Waluigi confirmed