Sign In

Stupid Deaths

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take your helmet off in outer space. Plus all these things.

To save the world from a paradox, I send myself into your body and you get mine so you end up killing me instead, as it was meant to be.   You hate your new body and it's Australian home, so you kil

I shoot an elephant dead, it falls over in front of a car which swerves to avoid a collision. It swerves into a gas tanker, which explodes. Part of the rubber from one of it's wheels flies up into a h

Posted Images

I throw a rock at a window, which breaks. The cat inside is frightened and bolts, knocking wood off of the fireplace. This leads to a fire, and the smoke alarms go off - this is followed by a chorus of dogs barking. Oh yeah, I should mention it's three AM and you used to be asleep. You get up to shut your window (who knows why it was even open) and in the process trip over from tiredness. Your head hits the windowsill and it's lights out for you.

There's a problem with that. At 3:00 AM, it is mid-day for me. I have easily escaped your death by having escaped from my house - and I have saved all of my action figures in the process.

I summon the Collector General and his army of Collectors to take you and put you in a pod. Instead of turning you into grey liquid, they replace all of the air with hydrogen, helium, and methane.

3:00 AM for my timezone is the middle of my regular day. It's when I am the most awake. Also, I simply take off the lead shoes and survive.

I take you into the past and leave you in Chernobyl just before the nuclear power plant meltdown - IN the power plant. Also, I use chains to tie you in a still position, as well as several locks, and leave immediately before the meltdown.

There's a problem with that, though. My hands ARE gloves! >:D { Not really, but if I were Mickey Mouse, I could get away with it. I think. }

My character { in the picture to the left, who's name will not be given at this time } immortally dazes you with her sexy good looks, leaving you completely shocked and unaware for when I push you into a large wood chipper.

• 3 weeks later...