Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wetting Myself (On Purpose)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Female Diapered Ayanami

Diapered Ayanami

Leaking

• 93 posts
So this is for those of us who wet ourselves on purpose. Personally I like to put on a nice pair of tight panties and pants, watch something on my comp or laptop, and just let it flow. It feels really good, but I have to be careful, since I still live at home ^_^;

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
Yea you have to be really cautious, if your family found it out it'd be so embarrassing. I don't have a fetish of wetting myself, but I kinda enjoy holding it sometimes. The sexiest thing is probably watching a girl wetting herself XD
Nothing arouse me as strongly and as instantly as the appearence of a full bladder girl who's really really desperate and being at the verge of peeing herself in humiliation.
Omorashi-lover

The little puddle is still spreading, growing frantically like her humiliation.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito
I have also done this quite a few times in the past, it does feel really nice ;P

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male hounddog

hounddog

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 322 posts
I have wet myself on pourpuse many times. I love to hold as long as I can and wet on the floor and watch a puddle form. So much fun

Female Diapered Ayanami

Diapered Ayanami

Leaking

• 93 posts

Yea you have to be really cautious, if your family found it out it'd be so embarrassing. I don't have a fetish of wetting myself, but I kinda enjoy holding it sometimes. The sexiest thing is probably watching a girl wetting herself XD

Well I AM really cautious. Like I wait until there's no one in the house...or everyone is taking a nap or something.

Male Rebound

Rebound

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts
I dont like wetting myself but i sure do love watching girls wetting

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

Bingo! Give me five XD! And don't forget about the delicious desperation, how girls squirm with their butt on the chair when they have to go... go somewhere important, to do something embarrassing but irresistible http://animepee.co.c...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif .

Well I AM really cautious. Like I wait until there's no one in the house...or everyone is taking a nap or something.

That's great, you're a girl aren't you? I know a girl who likes to do that as well ^-^
Nothing arouse me as strongly and as instantly as the appearence of a full bladder girl who's really really desperate and being at the verge of peeing herself in humiliation.
Omorashi-lover

ShadowSage99

ShadowSage99

• Basic Member
  • 4 posts
Well, I have to say that is pretty interesting. I never would have thought that there are girls that like to do that- I grew up surrounded by Mormon girls. No chance of that happening. It would be interesting to get to know a few... ah well.

Anyways, look on the bright side- once you move out of the 'rents place, you can pee yourself to your hearts (and bladders) content!

Male Nephron

Nephron

Soaking Wet

• 370 posts
I do the same thing,and I thought I was mentally unstable.Now I know I'm normal.

"Life isn't the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

I do the same thing,and I thought I was mentally unstable.Now I know I'm normal.

What is normal anyways?
I look at "normal" as being
  • Dull
  • Boring
  • Repetitive
  • Gloomy
  • Tiering
Weird people are awesome ;P

But no, it definitely doesn't mean you're "mentally unstable." Not at all.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male Henjin

Henjin
I saw an interesting image posted on another site, once, I wish I could find it but I guess I'll just describe it instead. It had a bunch of squares, and in each one a picture with a description, all of them being people who are doing or who do things that would be considered abnormal. At the bottom, it had an empty square, and the artist wrote something along the lines of "Here is a normal person, though I wouldn't know what one looks like, I've never met one." Basically, there is no "normal," to be "weird" is normal! It was something that I totally agreed with. Really, think about it. Who is normal?

I think as long as you don't cause anyone any harm, it's all good. We might like something like this, but at least we don't torture and kill people! Haha... ha... ha. *shifty eyes*

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

What is normal anyways?
I look at "normal" as being

* Dull
* Boring
* Repetitive
* Gloomy
* Tiering

Weird people are awesome ;P

But no, it definitely doesn't mean you're "mentally unstable." Not at all.

Wow you're a genius, seeing how you've described normal people as. Well, I'm not into wetting myself in purpose but since I'm into such wonderful fetish like omorashi I'm not any normal myself. Normal people just think they're so awesome because they're following the flow. They're actually dull and not outstanding, just as you said. Though in certain circumstances it's still wise to be one of the very normal.

Well instead of classifying ourselves as weird, strange, abnormal, odd or bizarre just because we're different, why not be happy that we are unique, special and exceptional. Life is short, and would your life be fun if you're just an ordinary man? Think about it =D

I saw an interesting image posted on another site, once, I wish I could find it but I guess I'll just describe it instead. It had a bunch of squares, and in each one a picture with a description, all of them being people who are doing or who do things that would be considered abnormal. At the bottom, it had an empty square, and the artist wrote something along the lines of "Here is a normal person, though I wouldn't know what one looks like, I've never met one." Basically, there is no "normal," to be "weird" is normal! It was something that I totally agreed with. Really, think about it. Who is normal?

I think as long as you don't cause anyone any harm, it's all good. We might like something like this, but at least we don't torture and kill people! Haha... ha... ha. *shifty eyes*

Geez I can't agree with you more! ^-^ Normality is just something you're able to accept because the majority of the population follows this belief. Everybody is one-of-a-kind, each possessing his/her uniqueness.

You've expressed the whole "normal" theory pretty perfectly, though I personally think that normality does exist. Like a whole bunch of people is doing a certain thing and you're doing it in the same way, then you're normal.
Omorashi-lover

Male hounddog

hounddog

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 322 posts
Truthfully to be differant is to be normal........think about that.

Male Ronyo

Ronyo

Truthfully to be differant is to be normal........think about that.

Honestly these are wise words indeed xD

If I EVER meet someone who is 'normal' I swear I was ask for their autograph, because I have yet to even hear of someone who is 'normal'....

Oh and as for wetting, I wet myself when I can, though once I'm in Uni (My room has an en-suite bathroom x3) I'll be doing it alot more often, at least then theres little chance of someone knowing I do it >_>

One thing I'd like to suggest is wetting yourself when it's pouring with rain, because then, chances are there's hardly anyone around, people aren't going to question you being wet (Though obviously don't have an umbrella with you xD) and the 'evidence' is cleaned up very quickly ^^

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Shade

Shade

• Basic Member
  • 4 posts

^^^

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
Would any girl here mind describing how great does it feel like in detail when you're wetting yourself here? A little curious to know the details of turning on. Well I know how holding a full bladder turns people on though. :)
Omorashi-lover

Female bloooyrainbow

bloooyrainbow

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 26 posts

So this is for those of us who wet ourselves on purpose. Personally I like to put on a nice pair of tight panties and pants, watch something on my comp or laptop, and just let it flow. It feels really good, but I have to be careful, since I still live at home ^_^;

same here i live at home to but allways find time to wet a lil

and summer really helps! parents are at work and im home alone for like 10 hours!!!!
:P

Male Ronyo

Ronyo

same here i live at home to but allways find time to wet a lil

and summer really helps! parents are at work and im home alone for like 10 hours!!!!

Lucky bugger! xD I wish I had that much time alone all the time =P

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Lucky bugger! xD I wish I had that much time alone all the time =P

Hahah, I usually do http://animepee.co.c...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif I live with my grandma currently

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
Ehhhhh.... Oh well, once I'm in Uni I'll have loads of time to myself ^^ En-suite bathroom dontcha know? =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users