Books I've Read With Omorashi Scenes!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next one.

Just a manga I founded based on omorashi. It's in japanese and also pretty short.

This ones been translated.

Posted Images

One author seems to have a definite fetish for desperation and wetting, and it is one of the most famous author : Stephen King. In almost every book i have read about him, there is a charcter who needs to pee or who pees himself/herself.

Considering the site and what most people enjoy, I recommend "It", with a very long desperation scene with a girl (12 apx) who is hiding in an abandonned car. She can't go out of the car because some bad boys from the neighborhood would see her and bully her, and she becomes desperate to pee. It's a long desperation, mentioned in several pages before she finally can go out of the car and pee in the forest nearby.

In "Cujo", a mother and her son are stuck in their car because a rabid dog is threatenig them outside. Of course they become desperate to pee, and can't hold it forever. They end up using botttles, they pee in then manage to pour it out of the car. The mother mention it overflows because she peed too much for the capacity of the bottle, the boy also tried to pee through a tiny space when they open the window. Later in the book, the woman pee herself because of fear when she finally leave the car.

There is also desperation mentioned in the well named "Desperation", and a long one too in "Rose Madder", both time it's an adult woman. Later in "Rose madder", another adult woman pee through her panties while sitting on a man who attacked her.

In "The talisman", a young boy also has a desperate moment. In "The girl who loved Tom Gordon", the girl gets lost and in the rest of the book she tries to come back home while eryone searched her. The reason why she got lost in the first place is because she was desperate to pee and leave the trail in the forest to find a secluded spot to pee.

The book, The Cement Garden, has a tickle wetting scene near the beginning (maybe chapter three). The main character (I can't remember his name) is teasing his older sister with some gardening gloves on and pins her down on her bed to tickle her with the gloves. She's laughing and struggling, and all of a sudden, he feels a warm gush against his knees and sees that she's wet herself. She's horrified and kicks him out of her bedroom.

There's a movie with the scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZTTO1MYE4&playnext=1&list=PL4EE5A91F2E4B0392

(disclaimer: content above has a sexual element, but I've read that both actors were over the age of 18)

The tickling scene in the book doesn't really have an overt sexual element to it (other than the fact that the boy fancies his sister. :blink: ).

@aumonier, I read a lot of Stephen King when I was a younger. There are several incidents in The Shining when Danny (the little boy) wets himself. Those parts are usually in his point of view.

The only book I can remember reading that contained scenes that were more than just a brief mention is "After the First Death". It contains several scenes where the bus driver, Kate, wets herself and has some decent descriptions if I remember correctly.

its largely cause i am a fan of fear wetting, but after the first death is definitely my favorite book omorashi scene. i only found it through google but i keep meaning to read the whole scene sometime.

also, "when zachary beaver came to town" has the protagonist's crush's younger sister pee herself. the protagonist takes her to see zachary beaver, who is really fat so i guess people want to see that, and she pees herself because i dont know but she does.

dan browns books have male wettings; i cant stand that but thats no reason those of you who are into it shouldn't enjoy it http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif and ill have to look at the stephen king ones, those sound good.

Definitely agree about Stephen King. There's a scene in The Stand as well (I think it's the expanded edition only, but I could be wrong about that) where Frannie vividly recalls peeing on her mom's prized rug as a very young child. It was kind of a metaphor for the really poisonous relationship between Frannie and her mom. I always thought it was a great passage with some really startling imagery, but then again, as a urine fetishist, I may have a slight bias. XD

Definitely agree about Stephen King. There's a scene in The Stand as well (I think it's the expanded edition only, but I could be wrong about that) where Frannie vividly recalls peeing on her mom's prized rug as a very young child. It was kind of a metaphor for the really poisonous relationship between Frannie and her mom. I always thought it was a great passage with some really startling imagery, but then again, as a urine fetishist, I may have a slight bias. XD

Steven King spends a significant portion of the book 'Firstarter' comparing the main character's pyrokinetic control with bladder control. (about how it will improve as she gets older, stuff like that).

It's not a well known book (heck most people havn't heard of it) but a book I read when I was young called Deadtime Stories: Escape from Planet X by A.G. Cascone has a desperation scene (small, about a page or two, but good if I remember right) at chapter 7 if I remember right. If anyone has the book or accsess to it you would be my hero is you posted the scene.

One of my favorite book series by Jerry Spindill is about 6th gradeers, and in the 1st one, Report To the Princepal's Office has a scene where Eddie was hiding in the band room behind a huge tuba, and then he gets really despreate for a restroom and he was thinking all about how bad his need was and he also thought about going in the saxaphone right next to him. It only lasts for a couple of pages, about 2-3 pages, but it's pretty good anyway.

In Are You There God? It's me, Margert, Judy Blume adds 2 more omo scenes to her books. The first was where the girls were doing a play and a kindergarden boy wet himeself on stage, and Margert mentioned how it was right in front of her friend and she had to pretend like nothing happened, and so Margert almost cracked up, and then she said that both her and another one of her friends were in a gormenut restruant and they both rushed into the bathroom, Margert saying they were 'pretty despreate for a bathroom.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up about this form, ok I have three:

1) Blue is for Nightmares: Laurie Stolarz. This is a story about a high school girl who practices magic, and get premonitions about something which is about to happen to her friend, the premonitions come in the form of desperation dreams with wettings which are accompagnied by bedwetting! There are at least three good wetting scenes, some desperation, bedwetting and other subtle references. This is in the teen genre but very good, and you can pick it up like for pennies on Amazon.

2) Sarah Silverman: "The Bed Wetter, tales of courage, redemption, and Pee." A comedy book by the stand up comedian, I haven't actually read it.

3) A very subtle scene in Ian Flemming's Moonraker, which I have typed out for those who are interested as this one won't come up on book searches. I've also provided soem back story and filler, like I say its very subtle, oh an being an academic type I've provided citations:

The Story Thus Far:

James Bond has been assigned as a security officer to look out for the sabotage of a new super-rocket (the Moonraker) which is being developed by Hugo Drax, and wealthy apparently altruistic millionaire who is donating the super-rocket system to the UK. Also described as a “bullying, boorish, loud-mouthed vulgarian.”(page 32). But a clever and cunning man. The rocket will give England the edge in the arms race. Drax is described as:

“Drax gave the impression of being a little larger than life. He was physically big – about six foot tall, Bond guessed – and his shoulders were exceptionally broad. He had a big square head and the tight reddish hair was parted in the middle. On either side of the parting the hair dipped down in a curve towards the temples with the object, Bond assumed, of hiding as much as possible of the tissue of shinning puckered skin that covered most of the right side of his face. Other relics of plastic surgery could be detected in the man’s right ear, which was not a perfect match with its companion on the left, and the right eye, which had been a surgical failure. It was considerably larger than the left eye, because of a contraction of the borrowed skin used to rebuild the upper and lower eyelids, and it looked painfully bloodshot....

To conceal as much as possible of the unsightly taut skin that covered half his face, Drax had grown a bushy reddish moustache and had allowed his whiskers to grow down to the level of the lobes of his ears. He also had patched of hair on his cheek-bones.” (page 31-32)

I will dispense with a description of Bond because it is enough to picture your favourite movie Bond (mine’s Connery). Through the usual turn of events Bond is paired with an attractive female counterpart, this time her name is Gala Brand, a policewoman from Scotland yard who has been monitoring Drax’s operations for over a year. In Flemming’s classical descriptions, which are the same regardless of whether he is describing a sports car or woman. And yes he actually uses states to describe her, stats which in other book I have read prove as unrealistic as a Barbie doll, but I digress. He describes Gala as:

“The Photograph on her record-sheet at the Yard had shown an attractive but rather severe girl and any hint of seductiveness had been abstracted by the cheerless jacket of her policewoman’s uniform.

Hair: Auburn. Eyes: Blue. Height: 5 ft 7. Weight: 9 stone. Hips: 38. Waist: 26. Bust: 38. Distinguishing marks: Mole on upper curvature of right breast.

Hm! Thought Bond.” (Page 75)

The other character of note at this point in the story is Willy Krebs, Drax’s right hand man and ‘persuader.’ He is described as having:

“...an ingratiating voice, and Bond looked into a pale round unhealthy face now split into a stage smile which died almost as Bond noticed it. Bond looked into his eyes. They were like two restless black buttons and they twisted away from Bond’s gaze...

[His] hair was close-cropped so that the skin shone through and [he had a] pale wispy moustache.” (page 79).

Thus far, Gala and Bond both have fleeting suspicions about Drax’s operations, but they have been hard pressed to pin down anything specific. They fear the greatest threat will come from outside, and so the previous day, they inspected the site where the rocket is being developed, checking for security problems. To their surprise and near peril, while inspecting the cliff below the site, a large segment of cliff was (purposefully) sent down upon them. They were lucky to escape with their lives and returned to the base, much to the surprise of Drax and his moustachioed crew (for they are all, mysteriously wearing moustaches, and no I am not making this up). Gala’s suspicions have been heightened by the fact that, every day, after she calculates the trajectory for the rocket (firing plan) using that days weather patterns, she spies Drax and an assistant (Walter) re-calculating the numbers and writing them down into a small black notebook. At first she thinks this is odd, but she has now grown suspicious, she simply must get a hold of the book to see if her numbers and those of Drax are the same and to find an explanation for this strange behaviour. The opportunity presents itself on the day before the test of the rocket, when Drax, along with Krebs and Gala are driving into London to meet with the minister of defence. They prepare to depart the rocket development compound on their way to London...

“Krebs obediently climbed into the narrow back seat behind the driver. He sat sideways, his mackintosh up round his ears, his eyes enigmatically on Bond.

Gala Brand, smart in a dark grey tailor-made and black beret and carrying a lightweight black raincoat and gloves, climbed into the right half of the divided front seat. The wide door closed with the rich double click of a Fabergé box.

No sign passed between Bond and Gala. They had made their plans at a whispered meeting in his room before lunch – dinner in London at half-past seven and then back to the house in Bond’s car. She sat demurely, her hands in her lap and her eyes to the front, as Drax climbed in, pressed the starter, and pulled the gleaming lever on the steering wheel back into third. The car surged away, with hardly a purr from the exhaust and Bond watched is disappear into the trees before he climbed into the Bentley and moved off in leisurely pursuit.

In the hastening Mercedes, Gala busied herself with her thoughts. The night had been uneventful and the morning had been devoted to clearing the launching site of everything that might possibly burn when the Moonraker was fired. Drax had not referred to the events of the previous day and there had been no change in his usual manner. She had prepared her last firing plan (Drax himself was to do it on the morrow) and as usual Walter had been sent for and through her spy-hole she had seen the figures being entered in Drax’s black book.

It was a hot, sunny day and Drax was driving in his shirt-sleeves. She glanced down and to the left at the top of the little book protruding from his hip-pocket. This drive might be her last chance. Since the evening before she had felt a different person. Perhaps Bond had aroused her competitive spirit, perhaps it was revulsion from playing the secretary too long, perhaps it was the shock of the cliff-fall and the zest of realizing after so many quiet months that she was playing a dangerous game. But now she felt the time had come to take risks. Discovery of the Moonraker’s flight-plan was a routine affair and it would give her personal satisfaction to find out the secret of the black notebook. It would be easy.

Her chance came, as she had thought it might, in the congested traffic of Maidstone. Drax, intent, was trying to beat the traffic lights at the corner of King Street, and Gabriel’s Hill, but the lane of traffic was too slow and he was checked behind a battered family saloon. Gala could see that when the lights changed he was determined to cut in front of the car in front and teach it a lesson. He was a brilliant driver, but a vindictive and impatient one who was always anxious for any car that held him up to be given something to remember.

As the lights went green he gave a blast on his triple horns, pulled out to the right at the intersection, accelerated brutally and got by, shaking his head angrily at the driver of the saloon as he passed it.

In the middle of this harsh manoeuvre it was natural for Gala to allow herself to be thrown towards him. At the same time her left hand dived under the coat and her fingers touched, felt, and extracted the book in one flow of motion. Then the hand was back in the folds of the coat again and Drax, all his feeling in his feet and hands, was seeing nothing but the traffic ahead and the chances of getting across the zebra outside the Royal Star without hitting two women and a boy who were nearly halfway across it.

Now it was a question of facing Drax’s frown of rage as with a maidenly but urgent voice she asked if she could possibly stop for a moment to powder her nose.

A garage would be dangerous. He might decide to fill up with petrol. And perhaps he also carried his money in the hip-pocket. But was there an hotel? Yes, she remembered, the Thomas Wyatt just outside Maidstone. And it had no petrol pumps. She started to fidget slightly. She pulled the coat back on her lap. She cleared her throat.

‘Oh, excuse me, Sir Hugo,’ she said in a strangled voice.

‘Yes. What is it?’

‘I’m terribly sorry, Sir Hugo. But could you possibly stop for just a moment. I want, I mean, I’m terribly sorry but I’d like to powder my nose. It’s terribly stupid of me. I’m so sorry.’

‘Christ,’ said Drax. ‘Why the hell didn’t you ... Oh, yes. Well, all right. Find a place.’ He grumbled on into his moustache, but brought the big car down into the fifties.

‘There’s a hotel just around this bend,’ said Gala nervously. ‘Thank you so much, Sir Hugo. It was stupid of me. I won’t be a moment. Yes, here it is.’

The car swerved up to the front of the inn and stopped with a jerk. ‘Hurry up. Hurry up,’ said Drax as Gala, leaving the door of the car open, sped obediently across the gravel, her coat with its precious secret held tightly in front of her body.

She locked the door of the lavatory and snatched open the notebook.

There they were, just as she had thought. On each page, under the date, the neat columns of figures, the atmospheric pressure, the wind velocity, the temperature, just as she had recorded them from the Air Ministry figures. And at the foot of each page the estimated settings for the gyro compasses.

Gala frowned. At a glance she could see that they were entirely different from hers. Drax’s figured simply bore no relation to hers whatsoever....” (pages 130 – 132).

If books include comics and manga, this'll be good :) if u havent read it

Alice no 100cc

This ones great, Thanks! Any heads up on where the scenes come in, which issues?

The Google books is quite good , I must say . I personally think books can't give good omorashi scenes , but I've found one that is at least good . It's actually a sex scene , though . Here it is It's on Chapter 3 , page 24 .

WOW! Even though it was only words i think its pretty good, thanks for the share. That Chapter made me erect.xD

I have read some of these. Anyone know of any where there is desperation from a female? Most of the desperation ones I have seen so far are male. :/

The Blue is for Nightmares is a teenage girl.

Its worth getting on amazon for like 2 bucks, plus it doesn't look like a kids book (which is isn't) so you don't have to worry about people seeing it on your shelf.

I just found a new one. Its very short, but its on pages 159-162 of the paperback edition (or Chapter 12) of Ken Follett's 'World Without End.' In the scene, Gwenda has been taken by outlaws and they tie her up, she wakes up in the middle of the night needing to pee and uses the oppertunity to escape. The scene contains desperation, Gwenda considering wetting herself to make herself a less attractive sex partner (as the next day she is to be prostituted by the outlaws), her peeing, but also a rather graphic but short sex scene and a murder so be warned.

Best.

]

Rachel

There was one of Judy Blume's books I read in my library where two girls toilet paper someone's house for halloween. He catches them and to say sorry they decide to do gardening for him. while in the garden the two girls realize they need to pee badly but don't want to ask him. They try to hold it but end up hiding behind his (extremely and convieniently) tall trees to relieve themselves.

It wasn't very graphic as it was a childrens book but I still loved reading it :)