Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Books I've Read With Omorashi Scenes!

I definitely disagree on Harry Potter, I thought the last books were really good, Deathly Hallows was a truly memorable read for me, I simply couldn't put the book down, I was worried that splitting it into two movies wouldn't do justice to the book, but thankfully it did.

Goblet Of Fire I found to be a really exciting read as well, I was never bored for a second.

Never heard of any of those other books you mentioned.

I will say that the Deathly Hallows movies are better than the books because in at least one instance (that I can think off the top of my head) the director made sure to add something of movie plot to a scene - simply because Rowling does not explain how that part would work out at all in the books... so kudos for the movies for doing that. 

Goblet Of Fire I found to be a really exciting read as well, I was never bored for a second.

Goblet of Fire was a crap book... rly boring to read. In the first book, we have one insane chess game (and a few other awesome challenges), in the second is A HUGE HUGE HUGE BASILISK, in the third is an escaped convict (supposedly) out for Harry's blood.... in the fourth, what? Bureaucracy? While there is something to be said for the destructive power of paperwork, it is also very boring. 

Harry Potter has mentions of going to the bathroom, btw - in Chamber of Secrets, when Hermione explains to Harry and Ron how it is o.k. for them to go into Moaning Myrtle's girls' bathroom because no girls go in there to pee because of Moaning Myrtle - she mentions how annoying Myrtle is when you are "trying to do your business."

She indirectly mentions peeing (or pooping, I guess), but it's so vague it's nearly not worth the effort.

Side Note - The second book was renamed by someone into "ChamberPOT of Secrets," which could be the name of a promising omorashi. Has to be multi-chaptered, of course, oh and plenty of fanservice, maybe with something ongoing so there is always something to write about.... I have to think some more but off the top of my head maybe it could be a story about Voldemort placing a curse on Hogwarts to subdue its inhabitants with demoralisation by makeing everyone wet themselves.....  

P.P. S. OMG! I now have four bars under my name!!!! haha! FULL RAINBOW BANNER HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by a_ban_doned_queen (see edit history)
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next one.

Just a manga I founded based on omorashi. It's in japanese and also pretty short.

This ones been translated.

Posted Images

Well I don't think it was "crap" at all, it was actually the very first book in the series I read as a kid, so it holds a special place for me.

Don't see how the fourth book was about "bureacracy", freaking Voldemort was back from the dead!  That was more then enough for me.

Voldemort came back only at the end of the book4.... I had to get through the entire book4 to get to that part. Plus, Voldemort.... not that interesting, really, in canon. What I really want to know about him I find in fanfics more than from Rowling.... Rowling never gets to the interesting deep character details (another problem with her writing). She makes up characters very well, they always come out alive, but when we would like some further details about a character, Rowling does not tell and instead creates another fascinating character. I suppose it's because she was afraid to spoil her story by not giving away things that will be in future books, but the series cam and ended, and there are still things we don't know. 

Neuromancer has some relevant content featuring the male protagonist, Case. At one point he is thinking he resents having to get up to take a piss, and much later uses some sort of catheter in order to be in cyberspace uninterrupted for hours. The more relevant content would be that he wets himself in cyberspace and IRL towards the end, because he is temporarily brain dead; or possibly because he is that horrified he might be trapped in a simulated reality forever, hard to be sure which.

The book with  A LOT OF PEEING is Shogun by James Clavell. I read the book awhile ago (maybe 25+ something years, I am old, lol), but I remember that one of the Japanese would entire the main character into what I call "POWER PEEING." Basically he would pee to admire the size of his dick and to show off his male "prowess." But this book CAN be read for the urination, because 1) it's more than the one scene, 2) they are dedicated at least a small sentence each. Sometimes a small (2-3 short sentences)  paragraph. 

Wow I was thinking of starting one of these, looks like I don't have to, great find!

Thanks! You made my day! Thanks for flagging my post as "useful!' (:

Edited by a_ban_doned_queen (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

The book with  A LOT OF PEEING is Shogun by James Clavell. I read the book awhile ago (maybe 25+ something years, I am old, lol), but I remember that one of the Japanese would entire the main character into what I call "POWER PEEING." Basically he would pee to admire the size of his dick and to show off his male "prowess." But this book CAN be read for the urination, because 1) it's more than the one scene, 2) they are dedicated at least a small sentence each. Sometimes a small (2-3 short sentences)  paragraph. 

Thanks! You made my day! Thanks for flagging my post as "useful!' (:

Cool I've also heard its rather epically long :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the novel "Jurassic Park" the head of Public relations pees his pants during the Tyrannosaurus attack scene.  It's rather brief; only elaborated upon in a few sentences.

"When the Tyrannosaur roared it was terrifying, a scream from some other world.  Ed Regis felt the spreading warmth in his trousers.  He'd peed in his pants.  He was simultaneously embarrassed and terrified."  

• 2 years later...
On 10/20/2013 at 2:15 PM, blooper said:

R. A. Salvatore's Road of the Patriarch contains a brief pain wetting. One of David Lubar's  Attack of the ... Weenies has a wetting story in it, but unfortunately I don't remember which one.

I read that one! A girl was watching her neighbor's dog, and drank several milkshakes. The dog had to go to the bathroom and wouldn't let her pee until she took it out. When she finally ran to the toilet, it was too late and the story ends with her getting cleaning supplies and wondering if she can blame it on the dog.

Another book is "Accidental Lily", about a young girl with a bedwetting problem.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/3/2011 at 6:52 AM, Ryoku-the-Fox said:

OHMYGOD I loved that book! I read it over and... over... and...

Whoa! Insight! Now that I know what this fetish is, I understand why I liked it so much! ahaha.

I don't know if anyone else posted this, but in the first Gossip Girl, there's a scene where Serena is desperate to pee. It doesn't last long, but I've read that section a lot... XD

There was also another book that I saw as a little kid where a princess (young- toddler age)... I can't remember what she's doing, but she avoids going to the bathroom and wets her pants and I begged my mom for it but she told me no because it was weird... lmao.

Is this your princess book?

@a_ban_doned_queen

"The book with  A LOT OF PEEING is Shogun by James Clavell. I read the book awhile ago (maybe 25+ something years, I am old, lol), but I remember that one of the Japanese would entire the main character into what I call "POWER PEEING." Basically he would pee to admire the size of his dick and to show off his male "prowess." But this book CAN be read for the urination, because 1) it's more than the one scene, 2) they are dedicated at least a small sentence each. Sometimes a small (2-3 short sentences)  paragraph."

I haven't read the book but I recently saw the TV miniseries and I did remember there was a distinct scene where one of the Japanese guys pees on the missionary in a very explicit manner and I was surprised that they were able to get that on TV in the 1980s! That's the only scene that I remember that involves peeing, as usual I am sure that there was plenty more in the book than got into the miniseries for time constraints but they did get that one good urination scene in.

• 6 months later...
On 7/3/2011 at 8:02 AM, Ishigreensa said:

Does anyone know the Year of Impossible Goodbyes? It is basically a historic non-fiction about A family's escape to South Korea after World War II and at the point before the defeat of the Japanese in North Korea, there is one scene where many 8 to 11 year old girls had peed their pants, and the main character was struggling herself not to be among them.

Can you show us the picture of that from the book? There is no way for me to retrieve the PDF of that book online since it is not a mainstream is not easy to get a free option

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2014 at 8:30 PM, RosaE836 said:

Here is the story. I'm just typing it from the book, so it's not my work. I personally enjoyed this story more than any other story David Lubar wrote that I read.

I have to say, in my opinion, that's the most obnoxious name for a dog an owner could give it....

Hidden Content

this story is actually how i got into omo

• 6 months later...

Just remembered one I read as a kid. The Gary Paulsen book "Harris and Me"is a collection of funny stories based on Gary's own childhood visiting his aunt and uncles farm(with the book being told from his first-person POV basically)and one segment has him going out with Harris and his family to a bar, the kids get put into a room where they get shown a Gene Autry film and they get all the orange soda they can drink and the main character ends up really having to pee as a result and he has to use the outhouse outside, that was one of the first omo scenes in a book I ever read and it definitely played a part in me getting into it.

Edited by LifeIsStrange
correcting scene description (see edit history)