Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is anyone else interested in girls wetting completly naked?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of these are reposts but they (mostly) fit the criteria for this thread. Some show actual naked wettings/losing control, some are more naked desperation and then peeing. Judge for yourselves. Th

from where im standing, you could either continue to be an asshole, jeanvaljean, or just give suggestions as to where we could find this material, whatever its called

Found it on my HD SP1701.AVI SP1702.AVI SP1703.AVI SP1704.AVI SP1705.AVI SP1706.AVI SP1707.AVI SP1708.AVI SP1709.AVI SP1710.AVI

Posted Images

from where im standing, you could either continue to be an asshole, jeanvaljean, or just give suggestions as to where we could find this material, whatever its called

Thank you, And its odd why I can't find anything like this on the internet no matter how hard I search.. I've been looking for months now with no results besides bound 2 burst. Is it really this uncommon?

There isn't anything I can think of besides the B2B Naked Waits, but I'll definitely post anything I find.

I'd love naked desperation with eventual accidental peeing. Unfortunately I can't find anything either. If I find something I'll upload or at least tell you where to find it

Its almost like theres none of it on the internet at all!

And its really weird that b2b has no torrents... Not even the pirate bay.

#1 open your eyes there is a b2b torrent going around. it was even posted on these boards

#2 with that attitude why should he search stuff for you

#3 if you explained yourself properly he wouldnt be trying to understand what your on about

#1 open your eyes there is a b2b torrent going around. it was even posted on these boards

#3 if you explained yourself properly he wouldnt be trying to understand what your on about

Guys I don't wanna argue, but don't be fool. It was clear what he meant, he had already explained, and jeanvaljean was keeping insisting, in terms of pure rethoric. He was filling the board with useless, nitpicky observations. If you hadn't understood what thatonepersonB meant, you may have some problems of understanding. And besides, if you pee while naked and the pee runs along your body, that's definitely wetting. Try to be less arrogant as nearly all people in this site are very friendly

We've already had this thread with someone asking the same question not too long ago, so try to find that and the recommendations in it.

I can recommend this - https://omorashi.org/files/file/1301-jade-sharila-dldor-01-the-voyeurism-accident-spot-aesthetics-lesbian-salon-1/

And the True Desperation series has many naked peeing/losing control scenes.

Edited by nero17 (see edit history)

The b2b torrent got taken down within a couple days of it being posted here. its gone.