The Bulge Diary

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am a young, although it has always struck me female desperation for a pee I have not always filled my full bladder, usually when I tried to keep at home when the situation was too desperate've gone does not motivate me too have my bladder about to explode. I have also proven he has to drink two liters of water before you go shopping the truth that when you take a couple of hours it becomes unbearable and do not plan anything but arrive sooner home is annoying to be inflated in front of people and with a little unwell.

But where I saw that if I can keep most is when I drive I have some photos when I got totally desperate truth that bothered me to expect to make the photos have not measured too compared to some of you as much as I've gotten hold is about 1.2 liter was torture is also true that only weight 64 kg, I like seeing girls endure to do it myself I would love to see more pictures of girls going up the mine but it seems like this chat has been somewhat frozen one add anything lately. I would chat to improve my English too.

My first contribution! I wasn't planning it, but I woke up this morning with my bladder painfully stretched and I couldn't believe how far it was bulging out.

I measured, and it was a fraction under 1.5L. How some of you get up beyond 2L I just don't know :)

Here's the before and after...

Beautiful bulge, bison! I don't know how those 2L+ people can even manage either. 1.3L is painful enough for me and I can barely reach it. I hope to reach 1.5L someday, but I think that might be the most I'll ever manage.

Do you drink and hold often, or was this just a random thing?

Beautiful bulge, bison! I don't know how those 2L+ people can even manage either. 1.3L is painful enough for me and I can barely reach it. I hope to reach 1.5L someday, but I think that might be the most I'll ever manage.

Do you drink and hold often, or was this just a random thing?

I just randomly decided to photograph and measure it because I couldn't believe how full I was upon waking up - that's never happened before.

Female desperation is my thing usually, but I might hold again deliberately soon because I'm convinced I could hold more if I tried.  I'm into the challenge now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...