Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

I'm new here also so I hope these photos are decent enough. 

After some alcohol I find myself holding back naturally (not until it hurts) and then going and measuring.

I am now able to average a 1L hold. My record so far is just over 1.1L.

I plan to keep improving and seeing how much more I can get that bulge to grow. Any tips appreciated from the pros!

Before.jpg

after.jpg

amount.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

On 14/9/2016 at 2:13 AM, TootaFroota said:

I'm new here also so I hope these photos are decent enough. 

After some alcohol I find myself holding back naturally (not until it hurts) and then going and measuring.

I am now able to average a 1L hold. My record so far is just over 1.1L.

I plan to keep improving and seeing how much more I can get that bulge to grow. Any tips appreciated from the pros!

Before.jpg

after.jpg

amount.jpg

Nice!! Well done" 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 66672744

Has anyone ever thought about actually measuring their lower belly just before they start a hold, and then measuring again just before they release (when their bladder's at it's fullest and bulging out)?

Curious to see what the differences are with how many cm/inches everyone can gain around their lower belly from empty to full.

Random idea for anyone who's interested (since Halloween's coming up)...

If any of you do a hold on the 31st maybe you could consider painting your bulging bladder (with face paint if you have it) to make it look like an actual pumpkin, and then take some photos of it and share them here on this bulge thread/page, if you want to of course.

Holding idea/challenge to do on Halloween (for anyone who's interested)...
When the clock strikes 12am (start of 31st) you begin the hold (you can start later that day though if you wish, and it's entirely up to you if you start with an empty bladder or not), and basically the aim is to hold it for at least 31 hours, or whatever your world record is plus 31 minutes more, if you last that long. You could even aim to hold/measure 3100ml too, if you felt like it.

Thoughts?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23-2-2017 at 3:47 PM, AzureRay said:

I'm pretty new here but decided to share this... XD Not really sure how to attach pics, but I'll try my best. 

After seeing the other pics I'm kinda reluctant to share this, but it's something, I think?

So this was from a whole morning of holding. I was quite desperate, but honestly could have probably waited a bit longer... I didn't measure it, but my limit is usually about 1,2L. 

Bulge.png

Awesome pictures. There is no reason to be reluctant about sharing these pictures on places like this. That last comment of yours makes me very keen to see you really on the edge of bursting 'though.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, shadow66 said:

Mi espera hoy! Sostuve durante 22 horas, y orinó fuera 2,2 litros, con la corriente de una duración de 2 minutos 3 segundos. :) He estado un poco fuera de práctica. Con el objetivo de una bodega 24 horas antes. :) yo estaba realmente tratando de hacerlo, pero empecé a fugas sin control y muchas ganas de medir.

20170327_162354.thumb.jpg.a4cc56b02bf2913c3cfddd2737335b7c.jpg20170327_185809.thumb.jpg.39f79b884faa23de163be11166a31d97.jpg20170327_190459.thumb.jpg.6a9f334607e35fe66189597d6729e1dd.jpg20170327_181405.thumb.jpg.c561580cef7851d908f0d1b4281c33e1.jpg20170327_191007.thumb.jpg.0b629b740e9255287fbeb6f80e4d5005.jpg

amazing!! keep posting! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I think it's been about 3 years (dang) since I posted a picture in this thread, so I return with an urge to share. I noticed my bladder starting to feel full, but still completely relaxed so I decided to hold for a while and keep hydrated. I love it when you can just feel the pressure building without any tension or spasms and it stayed that way until near the end until it grew increasingly more distracting and uncomfortable. I definitely could have lasted a bit longer, but I guess the willpower wasn't there.... As it seems with any hold I measure I always seem to hit around 1.2L. In this case 1.15L. Regardless I found my bladder bulge this time around to be rather prominent. Seemed like it might be worth sharing.

Bladder bulge

DSCN4111.thumb.JPG.b09a2cfa37387321f918c1612e957d50.JPG

After release

DSCN4120.thumb.JPG.e17e106833cf028a83a5cb60b371089c.JPG

I actually find taking pictures a decent way to distract me from my need to go. Helped me last another 5 minutes towards a time goal I set 30 minutes earlier.

36 minutes ago, Farvel said:

Well I think it's been about 3 years (dang) since I posted a picture in this thread, so I return with an urge to share. I noticed my bladder starting to feel full, but still completely relaxed so I decided to hold for a while and keep hydrated. I love it when you can just feel the pressure building without any tension or spasms and it stayed that way until near the end until it grew increasingly more distracting and uncomfortable. I definitely could have lasted a bit longer, but I guess the willpower wasn't there.... As it seems with any hold I measure I always seem to hit around 1.2L. In this case 1.15L. Regardless I found my bladder bulge this time around to be rather prominent. Seemed like it might be worth sharing.

Bladder bulge

DSCN4111.thumb.JPG.b09a2cfa37387321f918c1612e957d50.JPG

After release

DSCN4120.thumb.JPG.e17e106833cf028a83a5cb60b371089c.JPG

I actually find taking pictures a decent way to distract me from my need to go. Helped me last another 5 minutes towards a time goal I set 30 minutes earlier.

Difetra?!