Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

hmmm...... this is something I might definately do.  I remember years ago I used to be able to sport some SERIOUS bulges (Have done a few 60oz holds), however that was when I was younger and under 6% bodyfat.  While still in shape by most standards, my bulges are not as impressive as they used to be.

That being said, before and after pics would definitely be the way to go, and also a measurment at the bottom would be gold.  I think measurements are important because they tell people how bad it really was.  Most people give up on a hold around 800ml, but those same people can go up over 1000ml normally.

I dunno how many of you have watched Bound 2 Burst videos, but a Model named Carissa held 1240ml in holding contest 11.  Her competitor quit which allowed her to pee, Carissa however wasn't even close to giving in and not only held on through Cheyenne trying to pee, but also running water and other tortures.  She probably could have gotten close to 1500ml.  However on a later session she tried to duplicate her results and hold a higher amount, but without the money on line and the competition of another person, she gave up an peed at 1060ml, roughly 85% of what she held before rather easily.

So measurement accounts for a lot, and mentally it adds A LOT to a story or picture.  It also makes you feel good when you beat a previous hold.  I can tell you from personal experience, if you can stand up straight, you are nowhere near maximum.  :)

On a side note, bulges show best when you are laying on your back.  The extra meat from your body pulls away do to gravity, for anyone curious on taking some good bulge pictures.

What a beautiful bulge!  A swollen bladder says so much about how badly you must have had to go - it's really exciting.

And thanks for creating this thread - I can tell it's going to be epic.

Please also count this as another request for before and after ... and measuring if you can.  Just bulging bladders is sweet enough, but of course we all want icing on our cake.  XD

OK guys, I said I would give this a go, and it didn't turn out horribly, but definitely know to do things differently next time.......

1.  Taking before(Empty) and after(Full) pics is incredibly difficult....  make sure you take before (Full) and after(Empty) pics.  Easier to make them the "Same" picture.  ;)

Anyway, been a long time since I did anything like this so definitely not my best hold ever for sure.  I took the before pictures easy enough, but things got out of control eventually at some point.  I was, for lack of a better term, stroking myself to help me hold.  Eventually I got to the point where I was close to losing my soldiers so I had to stop, but without the extra help I started to spurt.  Wanting the best pics possible for you guys I pinched it off and starting snapping pics as fast as I could, lol.  So....... sorry for my left hand being in all the after pictures.  Also sorry for my pictures not being exact before and after replica's.  But here goes, lets see if these load.....

Oh yeah, hold was roughly 1.6L  Like I said, not my best hold, will try for a better one in the future.  First one came out really well, you can see how heavy bladder got, and how low into the pubic bone it got..... not so much last three.

Enjoy ladies (Both of you, :p )

post-7524-0-10629100-1363983379_thumb.jp

post-7524-0-83679200-1363983388_thumb.jp

post-7524-0-36944700-1363983667_thumb.jp

post-7524-0-10478600-1363983685_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, why no updates? D:

Sorry that I haven't been updating; I've had internet troubles.

Here's some fillers from the last few weeks though!

attachicon.gifIMG_3668.JPG

Before :o

attachicon.gifIMG_3669.JPG

After

And get ready for my biggest bulge ever...

attachicon.gifIMG_3693.JPG

And after shot

attachicon.gifIMG_3694.JPG

Please keep this post alive guys!

Post your own pics :)

Much love

xo

Kay

That was amazing baby!! I love them so much, well done!! :D <3 <3 <3  :wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After

And after shot

Much love

xo

Kay

That last massive bulge is incredibly sexy! im guessing you were pretty close to having an accident when you took that! thank you for sharing with us all :)

After

And after shot

Much love

xo

Kay

Those are amazing! Unfortuantely, even when I'm holding over a liter I really dont bulge much, so I can't really show much!

Image 9 is amazing, even bigger than your first extremely desperate about to wet yourself one. Were you leaking here?
I have tried taking pictures of my bladder when it is extremely full. Although I am desperate at about 1 liter and if pushed to my extremely painful limit I can hold up to 1.35 liters my bladder bulge is not very visible, either from the front or the side. Basically you just see my penis, although in one I waited too long and started leaking. I suppose I could cover it by wearing my briefs , but there isn't much to see.This is probably because I am not skinny like you. I did measure my abdomen in my bladder area and it expends from 41inches empty to 44 inches very full. I also feel it pressing against my jeans unless I unsnap them. So my bladder expands but due to my body couture does not show it.
I love seeing pix of full bladders though, just imagining how all that pent up pee feels in there, so keep them coming.

I am not proud of my abdominal physique. It certainly is not sexy. However I wanted to contribute to this section even though I don’t see much Difference. I needed my hand holding my penis , because once I stood up I felt like I was going to pee in  my briefs if I let go. I could not stand up straight due to my full bladder, so that skews the image a bit. If it was not past my bedtime, so no time for laundry I would have pulled my jeans back up and had a nice wetting.
So I just measured my output since I had the bottle right here. At first I could only let out 500ml, a minute later I got it up to 750ml because I was so full. So I finished up 10 minutes later and brought the total up to my average can’t hold it any more pants  about to wet my pants average of 1.25 liters
Pix 1 is before/ full bladder. Pix 2 are after / empty. Ok it looks like may be a bit of bit of a bulge but not much. The third pix is what I was holding.
post-22005-0-75771500-1365961961_thumb.j

post-22005-0-23597600-1365962028_thumb.j

post-22005-0-04288500-1365962069_thumb.j