Sign In

desperation

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is another from Priya.  This was recorded on December 7, but I just never got around to posting it until now.  It is a similar scenario to the previous Priya videos, where she is at the end of he

Hi, new here. I actually liked Bsuhel's videos, but again maybe I just have too vivid imagination. Anyway, some desperation from playboy.tv chat channel. Seems that this one is not just my imaginatio

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME downloading RLC Bianca 12 - it is JUNK and a total waste of time !!!   It shows nothing other than a woman 'talking' on a mobile phone without any sound other than a music overp

Posted Images

I have recorded a few minutes a mastichat girl yesterday, at the end of her shift. A lot of squirming, bending over, legs crossed, constant move, even she pushes herself to the table. At the end camera changes to a blank room. Minimum sound, just background music. Two clips, 10 minutes total, quality it is not the best because the site itself is at a medium resolution. Enjoy.

e5ecf1307208953.jpg d9a6e1307208957.jpg 2ee83a307208967.jpg 04a5a0307208973.jpg 450c35307208977.jpg 7c1b37307208985.jpg

mastichat-zohra-09-02-2014-p2.mp4

mastichat-zohra-09-02-2014-p1.mp4

I have recorded a few minutes a mastichat girl yesterday, at the end of her shift. A lot of squirming, bending over, legs crossed, constant move, even she pushes herself to the table. At the end camera changes to a blank room. Minimum sound, just background music. Two clips, 10 minutes total, quality it is not the best because the site itself is at a medium resolution. Enjoy.

e5ecf1307208953.jpg d9a6e1307208957.jpg 2ee83a307208967.jpg 04a5a0307208973.jpg 450c35307208977.jpg 7c1b37307208985.jpg

Can't make up my mind whether she needs to pee. Maybe she likes moving around a lot, so I would have to see her at other times. I'd like to think she needed to go, though. :smile:

(Hi, I was  wonderinghow youget titles like"squirming" and"mastercontroller"? Is it justfor members,or is it earnedthroughposts andstuff? (sorry for lack of spaces, my ipad is malfunctioning)

As you make more posts your title will change, then once you reach 500 posts you can change your title to whatever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another one I just caught from Priya. She appears to be talking about needing to pee, squirming, and holding herself (unfortunately this is just out of frame). Right before they switch the on-screen model, she begins to rush off set with a look of concern on her face. When she returns, she apologizes and says, "I had to run off to the bathroom." Once again, can someone who reads lips please transcribe what she is saying at the beginning of the video before running off to the bathroom?

rlc_Priya_2014-02-25.flv

Edited by skywalker58 (see edit history)

Here is another one I just caught from Priya. She appears to be talking about needing to pee, squirming, and holding herself (unfortunately this is just out of frame). Right before they switch the on-screen model, she begins to rush off set with a look of concern on her face. When she returns, she apologizes and says, "I had to run off to the bathroom." Once again, can someone who reads lips please transcribe what she is saying at the beginning of the video before running off to the bathroom?

attachicon.gifrlc_Priya_2014-02-25.flv

Around 0:40, she says "I can't do anything, I've got to go to the toilet, I'm going to piss myself". Can't really make anything else out...