female Longest pee by female?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ex girlfriend and I were kayaking once and she had to pee so badly. We finally went to shore, and she pulled her bathing suit down, squatted and just let it all flow. I swear she peed for a minute

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take m

Good stuff.  Please keep this going.  Here are some of the longer pee clips from the "Real Golden Showers" series produced a while back.  Camera guy is annoying but the girls are cute and have some bl

Posted Images

• 3 years later...
On 03. 02. 2014. at 6:05 AM, jaredhaxo said:

This video is kinda weird because it's two videos in one. The first one is by no means the longest pee but fast forward to about 1:40 (which is in the second video) and this girl starts peeing...and she just keeps peeing for like four minutes straight. She pulls her jeans down then goes more...I've never seen anything like it. I think this ladies and gentlemen might just be...the longest pee by female

http://vk.com/video144752859_167154718

This video would be GREAT in higher quality!
Anyone have it?

Edited by Whammy123 (see edit history)
  • 4 years later...

There is a somewhat dated (circa 2005) German video of an attractive woman in her twenties peeing through her clothes for an eternity at an outdoor table.  It possibly could have been a video shot during an Oktberfest. From her extreme duration to the puddle beneath the table she created, this woman was amazing. Unfortunately I stored it in files on a desktop PC that has long-ago crashed and been replaced.

Can anyone help?  

2 hours ago, LngPeefan said:

There is a somewhat dated (circa 2005) German video of an attractive woman in her twenties peeing through her clothes for an eternity at an outdoor table.  It possibly could have been a video shot during an Oktberfest. From her extreme duration to the puddle beneath the table she created, this woman was amazing. Unfortunately I stored it in files on a desktop PC that has long-ago crashed and been replaced.

Can anyone help?  

If you have the hard disk that old PC, you can try recovery files, on YouTube have a lot videos explain.

4 hours ago, LngPeefan said:

Can anyone help?  

"Recuva" is an free software (there is also a pro-version, but you dont need it) to recover all kinds of data from any device (USB-Stick, SD-Cards, SSD's, portable drive's or anything else). It's really easy to use.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...