Sign In

female Longest pee by female?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ex girlfriend and I were kayaking once and she had to pee so badly. We finally went to shore, and she pulled her bathing suit down, squatted and just let it all flow. I swear she peed for a minute

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take m

Good stuff.  Please keep this going.  Here are some of the longer pee clips from the "Real Golden Showers" series produced a while back.  Camera guy is annoying but the girls are cute and have some bl

Posted Images

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting so first I must say, thank you very much for all these amazing videos. Very good stuff here. Second, I would like to bring to you the good news that i have a female friend, to which I discoverd a few years back, has some pretty remarkable abilitys :)  She came with me to a work Christmas party a couple years back and she doesnt drink vary often, (less often than most girls at 22) and she happend to get pretty drunk that night, on the way home she said she really had to go, then we get home to my apartment and she runs strait to the bathroom. My apartment at this time was dead silent so when she started going (it was coming out really hard so it was super loud) it was practically echoing through my apartment. I could not believe how it was coming out so hard and it just kept going. I just kept thinking how is all that coming out of such a tiny person!? (she is only about 5'2'' and around 110 lbs) Well, needless to say it continued for well over a minute, but literally seemed to go on forever...  me and that same female friend recently went on a road trip together, it was a long car ride and she was asleep and she woke up and had to go really bad, we didnt know when the next stop would be so we had to pull over to the side of the road...I had a feeling  this could potentally be another awesome experiance. The only thing I could think of was that one nite after the Christmas party. So we pull over I told her I had to go too, so we both start going (im really just using this opportunity to bust out the cell phone) i didnt have to go bad so mine went real fast, so I hit record and turned around and started filming. Unfortunatly it is mid stream, but i still consider myself lucky  to have gotten a chance to see it again, and a decent amout of it recorded, and I will say, since that road trip, we have been hanging out together a lot more, Over the past few months we have been going to a lot of music festivals together, and let me tell you, some of the "bathroom breaks" i have witnessed recently...unbelieveable stuff. I'm 6'3'' 200 lbs and this girl put me to shame one nite, we were in our tent and we both had to go really bad, so we went behind our tent at the same time, and she was still going for like 30 seconds after i was already done. I was like...wuuuuhh?? Unfortunatly most of the times I was unable to record the footage due to circumstances. Though I do have a small collection of videos of her i've been able to catch. The only thing is, she is still a very good friend of mine and I can't post the video online without her being ok with it. She is a really cool girl so i'll definitely see what i can do. Maybe if I tell her about my fascination with her abilitys, and she lets me put this video on here, maybe she will actually LET me record some videos of her. Or even better, maybe i can get her to do a volume test  :)  i'd love to see what her little body is really capable of  :)  its gota be well over a liter...

• 1 month later...

Sadly no video but a little story.

The longest pee I have ever seen (in person) a girl do was my ex. She wasn't into peeing but she was happy to pee for me and tell me stories about how desperate she had gotten that day. 

After some drinking at home I convinced her it would really turn me on if she would hold her pee for as long as she could before stripping off and standing in the bath to pee. She didn't have a very big bladder, maybe 500ml or so and also pee'd  quite quickly so normally when she sat on the toilet to pee for me it didn't last very long. The sound was always good though as she peed hard into the water of the toilet. Anyway we had been drinking beer for quite a while and she told me she was quite desperate. I said to her to wait a little longer and we drank another bottle. After a few more she was really desperate now and had her hand between her legs. She said she was close to loosing it, but I begged her just a little while more. 

After another 10 mins she was sat with her legs crossed, hands between her legs and bent over. She said she was going to wet herself any moment and that she must go now. I said ok and she went off to the bedroom to strip off. I stood and watched and as she did I could see her face screw up as she took off her knickers and she let out a little moan. I let her walk past me towards the bathroom but just by the door I grabbed her arm and pulled her away, moving in front of the door. She screamed at me to let her past but I said, no 1 more minute. She begged me whilst holding her pussy and did a pee dance. I grabbed her and held her close so she could feel my hard cock. The pressure on her bladder was immense and she moaned and winced. After a minute I let her through and she jumped in the bath. Instantly pee poured our between her legs. She let out an almighty sigh as the pee streamed out. She must have been going for about 1.5 mins and I estimate at least 1l or more. For her it was loads and she must have been absolutely bursting. 

After she finished she got out of the bath and told me to clean her up. I did so with my tongue. It was amazing. She later told me that was by far the most desperate she had ever been and on a number of occasions thought she was going to pee.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...