Sign In

female Longest pee by female?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ex girlfriend and I were kayaking once and she had to pee so badly. We finally went to shore, and she pulled her bathing suit down, squatted and just let it all flow. I swear she peed for a minute

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take m

Good stuff.  Please keep this going.  Here are some of the longer pee clips from the "Real Golden Showers" series produced a while back.  Camera guy is annoying but the girls are cute and have some bl

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Good stuff.  Please keep this going.  Here are some of the longer pee clips from the "Real Golden Showers" series produced a while back.  Camera guy is annoying but the girls are cute and have some bladders on them!  

Classic video clips taken a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.........or at least from Dewey's backyard in Canoga Park during the 1990s. Nobody has even mistaken him for Cecil B. DeMille. 

It seems a majority of the videos on the Internet were made some time ago. Some of the best and longest female peeing videos were produced circa 1997-2001 from a now defunct company in Orange County California. After the owner left the business he sold his complete video warehouse to a model named Elizabeth Starr. Here is one of the last remaining video I could locate: http://www.starrproductions.biz/store/product.php?productid=18435

On the cover is a beautiful Czech blonde who effortlessly filled several large glasses; her bladder capacity seemed hardly pressed. If anyone could locate a digital video clip of this please post. Note: it was originally produced in VHS and DVD. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...