Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frosty

Female
Longest pee by female?

131 posts in this topic

So many amazing videos here. I love it when a girl can go for such a long time. even if it is stop and go. Just makes you think shes done and then goes even more!

Here is the download for anyone who wants to have it.

Thanks!!

And just look at the incredibly huge puddle from 5:35 on!!

I was never so lucky to witness a full wetting resulting from real life desperation f.e. in a car, bus, train, plane - the "damage", done by the huge amount of pee must be an issue! ;-)

An old clip I found years ago for this thread. Not the longest piss, but very powerfull. At least 1,5 Liters I guess. To bad she didn't measured. But the cat will be suprised The titel means girl with super-bladder

Maedchen_mit_Superblase.avi

Another one. This clip is german spoken so I add suptitles for you. WARNING: It contains nudity and some close up views. I dont know how much nudity is allowed here but is was quit a work adding the subtitles so I upload it. If it's to much let me know. For me this is one of the best videos I have ever seen. Great bladder. Good piss. And an top, she measured.

piss queen eng sub.avi

This one seems to be cut but a really huge stream nonetheless:

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/powerpissjanuary2014nathalie

It would be better if it wouldn't have cuts, some studios cheating with "long" peeing by combining several different records into one. We never know if it was one peeing or it was recorded from multiple times and just combined in one video.

This video is kinda weird because it's two videos in one. The first one is by no means the longest pee but fast forward to about 1:40 (which is in the second video) and this girl starts peeing...and she just keeps peeing for like four minutes straight. She pulls her jeans down then goes more...I've never seen anything like it. I think this ladies and gentlemen might just be...the longest pee by female

http://vk.com/video144752859_167154718

I can't open VK.. :( someone can post the video? Thanks!

This video is kinda weird because it's two videos in one. The first one is by no means the longest pee but fast forward to about 1:40 (which is in the second video) and this girl starts peeing...and she just keeps peeing for like four minutes straight. She pulls her jeans down then goes more...I've never seen anything like it. I think this ladies and gentlemen might just be...the longest pee by female

http://vk.com/video144752859_167154718

That video was amazing!  Thanks so much for sharing.  Only thing I wish was there wasn't music playing over their talking - I couldn't make out everything they were saying.  Anyone have a clue how to remove the music track, or is it even possible without the raw file?  

That video was amazing!  Thanks so much for sharing.  Only thing I wish was there wasn't music playing over their talking - I couldn't make out everything they were saying.  Anyone have a clue how to remove the music track, or is it even possible without the raw file?  

This is a dead link, there is no video here.

It would be impossible without the raw file :(

This is a dead link, there is no video here.

Link still works fine for me! VK seems to be a weird site though does anything on VK work for you?

Link still works fine for me! VK seems to be a weird site though does anything on VK work for you?

Odd, it worked the second time I went there, VK seems to be hit and miss. Great video though, more like that would be brilliant!