Sign In

female Longest pee by female?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ex girlfriend and I were kayaking once and she had to pee so badly. We finally went to shore, and she pulled her bathing suit down, squatted and just let it all flow. I swear she peed for a minute

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take m

Good stuff.  Please keep this going.  Here are some of the longer pee clips from the "Real Golden Showers" series produced a while back.  Camera guy is annoying but the girls are cute and have some bl

Posted Images

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take my word for it.

Here's the link: https://omorashi.org/files/file/1302-girl-pee-2-liters/

It's definitely not the longest stream I've seen (she's got a strong stream), but it's definitely the most amount I have ever seen.

Sometimes its hard to tell how long a girl pees on videos, they can be very well edited to cut to different views, so you are seeing the same thing over again. 

Its interesting that some girls have a mega blast strong jet and others have a very fine neat single jet.  There is a well know pee site that does volume tests on its models from time to time, its a great distraction from their usual stuff, the girls strat off dressed, and needing to pee.  Then they get interviewed about themselves and gradually take more clothes off, until they are naked and totally desperate.  They then pee into one (or sometimes 2 !) measuring jugs.  They funny thing is often the small girls seem to be able to pee more !

In the real world of women peeing, i can remember once having to stop on hard shoulder of motorway for my wife to pee.  She had been drinking wine and G&T's followed by coffee.  She thought we were going back to someones apartment where she would have peed (so didn't go in restaurant), but we didn't go in the apartmnet, instead we collcetd our car and headed home.  She was desperate when we set off, she lasted about 25 mins before i had to stop.  She must have peed for well over a minute, and she is the strong jet kind of girl.  Shame I couldn't see more, my view was restricted as  she squatted out of passenger door, bum on car door sill, legs stretched out.  Great sex when we got home !

Here's a woman recording a self-pee on a toilet knowing she's about to break a record!  Love the laughs around the minute mark as if she is just wondering if she will ever stop peeing.  

Friend records another friend peeing on a toilet - the friend pees a long time and the friend is impressed.  One of my favorites.  

Tom Hanks ain't got nothin on me(480p_H.264-AAC).avi

Wow...are you still peeing_.mp4

OMG....Those moans were so hot! Exaggerated yes, but wow...I really enjoyed those videos. Thank you for posting! If anyone has any similar videos to these, I'd certainly would love to see more :)

thanks again! you have any clips with visible desperation as well? these are great!

There is a little desperation in this one, but not that much.

If you're not aiming for the long ones, but just wants the desperation heres 3 other PH clips.