Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Longest pee by female?

* * * * - 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Male frosty

frosty

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts
What is the longest you have seen a girl pee for? If you have or know where the video is, post it! Thanks

Stay FROSTY!
;)

Male Aerodamus

Aerodamus

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take my word for it.

Here's the link: https://omorashi.org...l-pee-2-liters/

It's definitely not the longest stream I've seen (she's got a strong stream), but it's definitely the most amount I have ever seen.

jenmai

jenmai

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

Search "Bulging Bladder." That topic had quite a few long streams.

Male Akuji19

Akuji19

Leaking

• 81 posts

The longest pee i ever saw , was at a voyeur video to some sort of a festival with several girls peeing... but it was one and she was bursting (based on her body language) ... i can't find it though right now

Male punkrockin

punkrockin

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 16 posts

My ex girlfriend and I were kayaking once and she had to pee so badly. We finally went to shore, and she pulled her bathing suit down, squatted and just let it all flow. I swear she peed for a minute and a half. It just didn't stop. She did let me watch as i "stood guard". Man that was hot.

jenmai

jenmai

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

This is a repost, but here you go, the German rock festival really long pee.

Attached Files

realferdicted

realferdicted

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 14 posts

You won't see any stream but that really is a long toilet pee captured by her friend. ;-) (starts @ 1:40)

http://www.dailymoti...xy#.UQU2V7_8KSo

Edited by realferdicted, 27 January 2013 - 09:16 AM.

Male frosty

frosty

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

There is a video in the downloads section of a woman peeing over two liters (2,030ml) into a bucket. I can't imagine it is physically possible for the human bladder to hold much more, but don't take my word for it.

Here's the link: https://omorashi.org...l-pee-2-liters/

It's definitely not the longest stream I've seen (she's got a strong stream), but it's definitely the most amount I have ever seen.

Male peemanxx

peemanxx

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts

Sometimes its hard to tell how long a girl pees on videos, they can be very well edited to cut to different views, so you are seeing the same thing over again. 

Its interesting that some girls have a mega blast strong jet and others have a very fine neat single jet.  There is a well know pee site that does volume tests on its models from time to time, its a great distraction from their usual stuff, the girls strat off dressed, and needing to pee.  Then they get interviewed about themselves and gradually take more clothes off, until they are naked and totally desperate.  They then pee into one (or sometimes 2 !) measuring jugs.  They funny thing is often the small girls seem to be able to pee more !

In the real world of women peeing, i can remember once having to stop on hard shoulder of motorway for my wife to pee.  She had been drinking wine and G&T's followed by coffee.  She thought we were going back to someones apartment where she would have peed (so didn't go in restaurant), but we didn't go in the apartmnet, instead we collcetd our car and headed home.  She was desperate when we set off, she lasted about 25 mins before i had to stop.  She must have peed for well over a minute, and she is the strong jet kind of girl.  Shame I couldn't see more, my view was restricted as  she squatted out of passenger door, bum on car door sill, legs stretched out.  Great sex when we got home !

atomicplayboy

atomicplayboy

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts

The longest pee i ever saw , was at a voyeur video to some sort of a festival with several girls peeing... but it was one and she was bursting (based on her body language) ... i can't find it though right now

Do u mean this? https://omorashi.org...peration/page-4  video is named  RF162.avi

Male Akuji19

Akuji19

Leaking

• 81 posts

Yes this is it RF162... Thank you so much atomic

Male bubbatub78

bubbatub78

Squirming

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

This is my favorite topic.  Here is one of my favorite youtube clips of a girl with a friend at what looks like a public swimming pool toilet.  One friend is amazed as her friend pees and pees for over a minute.  

Attached File  peeing for one minuet.mp4   2.76MB   1402 Number of downloads

Male m8s

m8s

• Basic Member
  • 6 posts

This is by far one of my favorites. 

To judge by the moaning sounds she was bursting pretty much. 1:40 timed.

Male Wes

Wes

Fidgeting

• Banned
  • 7 posts

I've always been amazed at the amount of pee these two girls could produce.

Attached File  wet their pants.flv   9MB   3304 downloads

She also has a fairly lengthy pee, from what I can see, for about a minute (I rotated it so that it's straight for the most part):

Attached File  Hannah's Incontinence_rotated.mp4   32.14MB   5206 downloads

A naked pee movie, with a relevant title.

Attached File  clip8peegirl_superlongp.mpeg   3.01MB   3498 downloads

Male frosty

frosty

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

This is my favorite topic. Here is one of my favorite youtube clips of a girl with a friend at what looks like a public swimming pool toilet. One friend is amazed as her friend pees and pees for over a minute.

Thanks bubba! That really means alot! Thanks!

Male bubbatub78

bubbatub78

Squirming

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

Thanks bubba! That really means alot! Thanks!

Hey man, thanks for starting this awesome thread!  Here's one of my favorite voyeur clips.  This cutie pees a solid 80+ seconds.  Alcohol is an amazing thing.  

sc66_ep1
Last Updated Feb 03 2013 12:16 PM

Male SpectorIncognito250

SpectorIncognito250

Soaking Wet

• 314 posts
Is it me or did I just die and go to heaven?

Seriously, you guys are awesome for putting all these lovely vids here. And OP, you are especially awesome for starting this thread up. :)
I'm the one staring into your panties when you wet yourself. Can you see me now? :)

Male frosty

frosty

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

Is it me or did I just die and go to heaven?

Seriously, you guys are awesome for putting all these lovely vids here. And OP, you are especially awesome for starting this thread up. :)

Thanks, that really means alot! :)

Male bubbatub78

bubbatub78

Squirming

• Premium Member
  • 24 posts

Here's a woman recording a self-pee on a toilet knowing she's about to break a record!  Love the laughs around the minute mark as if she is just wondering if she will ever stop peeing.  

Friend records another friend peeing on a toilet - the friend pees a long time and the friend is impressed.  One of my favorites.  

Attached Files

g117

g117

• Trial Member
  • 2 posts

these are great love them all

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 lurkers, 0 anonymous users