Sign In

Waiste Band Pictures?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while, but here's one more from me. I might actually have some stashed, but this one was too good to not post immediately. x3

Received these Bunny Hopps today, loving them so much already!!!

As per usual, it is unacceptable that this thread not appear on the first page of the diaper sub-thread. I blame myself. Here's a pile of new pictures from Tumblr. So here's like 100 or more 🙂  

Posted Images

(LONG STORY COMING BEFORE THE PICTURES!)

It has been far too long since I've posted anything on this website, but I'm back now (hopefully) and have some pics of my own (FINALLY!).
I went by Target after work a few weeks ago, which I go in a lot to buy my groceries anyways, so it's not like I felt nervous heading in there, and I needed to buy a new hoodie, since where I work now won't allow us to wear hoodies or jackets that have any markings on them or aren't a solid color, which is fairly tame seeing as my old job required us to wear company-branded jackets if we needed one. Anyways, with the way the store is laid out, the diaper aisle is right across from the men's apparel section (pretty much directly between the adult and children's apparel). Spur of the moment, I decided to check out the aisle, which I would normally sneak through as a shortcut anyways and picked out an 11-pack of girls' L/XL Goodnites (unaware that the patterns had just changed within the past couple months). I paid for them separately from everything else I was buying and said I was getting them for a friend (oh, so original, but it made me feel less guilty buying them) and put them in my backpack. They gave me a coupon for about a dollar off Goodnites which expired on February. 10, so, when I went in again about 2 weeks later, I was going to get a pack of the boy's Goodnites or a pack of both boy's and girl's (though the coupon would have only been good for 1 pack, but it would have helped my story, especially if I was going to get the same cashier). However, there were no L/XL Goodnites on the shelf for boys or girls, except for the huge 34-pack boxes, which I did not want to get, especially because it would not fit in my bag. Since I'd already asked the employee working in that area if there were any in the back (which I absolutely hate doing, because I hear it way too much at my store), I picked a bag of the store brand ones that she recommended and just used my same story when I went to check out..Anyways, I've been meaning to get on here since I got these and post pictures, but I couldn't find my camera but just found it before going to work this morning when looking for something else. Now that I'm home, I've got pictures of them and am ready to upload them..

DSCN3266.JPGDSCN3267.JPG
DSCN3272.JPG
DSCN3270.JPG
DSCN3281.JPG

DSCN3283.JPG
DSCN3284.JPG

DSCN3268.JPG

(Apologies for the really close and odd angle shots; I was trying to my best to keep my tattoos from being visible, as I do not want any identifiable imagery on here, just like how most of us don't post our faces. I also have a couple non-waistband shots if Rachel's diaper boy pictures topic is still active.)

On February 19, 2017 at 5:22 PM, nicobulat said:

I'm just going to add some more that I found :) there is something just so sexy about waist bands :rolleyes:

Warning, nudity in some of the photos, so be warned!IMG_1207.JPG.2aff76cfdf89a4b2bb17aa0805c8dd5d.JPGIMG_1206.thumb.JPG.186b2393b0f672928078a2d2ef7e74a0.JPGIMG_1205.JPG.327f9274bdbc077d3dd8253df1ca7228.JPGIMG_1204.thumb.JPG.72250c5aed4a83fa2687d8d0b5ce315d.JPGIMG_1203.JPG.9d27d9b140bf9917ba4291e96e4da18e.JPGIMG_1202.thumb.JPG.fb1f4486352ec0e784faf8de386ac0b8.JPG 

IMG_1201.JPGIMG_1208.JPG.6b7a65e240616d69bcee11fa685701c6.JPG

9 hours ago, nicobulat said:
9 hours ago, nicobulat said:

22 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Wow the festival shot is very daring, where ever did you find it?

I found it in a Tumblr that´s called "emma-abdl". She is super cute! Also Tumblr has a lot of sexy stuff to see :3

For those of you who may be interested, the link below is where you can find lots more pix and sensual videos of the beautiful and enticing Emma..  

https://abdlgirl.com/2016/04/15/my-first-time-in-plastic-pants-with-a-stuffer-8-pics/

Edited by scorepio (see edit history)
On 1/27/2017 at 8:34 PM, maybeDL said:

I'll share some of myself. I took all of these pics on the same day except one... and I happened to be wearing the same shirt :tongue: Can you guess which one was taken on a different day??

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

It took a while for this post to be approved so i am quoting to put it more recent rather than in the place it was when it was originally made!