Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I forced my girlfriend to wet herself

1 hour ago, johnnyc82 said:

Some people make those types of jokes but might not have the fetish.  I have a friend that makes those types of jokes and told me about two times she peed herself laughing and the way she told me about them made me realize that she was comfortable telling me about them but she seem to not have derive any pleasure from them when they happened.

For sure, every girl (and guy) are different ^^'

As has already been mentioned by others, I don't see her accident as being the result of him forcing her into it, especially since he obviously offered to pull over several times. If she really was that desperate, she should have accepted to go at the roadside and not wait until it's too late. She didn't, so her accident would still mainly be due to her own miscalculation, thinking that she would have made it until they arrived, regardless of his detour at the end.

• 2 months later...

That's quite a sad story. I too discourage forcing someone to wet themselves against their will, and as such, instead of being the slightest bit aroused by this story, I get the message and feel really bad for her.

And try not to feel too responsible about it, you thought she had the fetish based on stuff she said and all that, and, despite wanting to see her desperate and having your fantasies, you did offer to pull over on more than one occasion, so in a way it was more her fault than yours. And in essence, it was the accident on the road that was most directly responsible, every time I see or hear of traffic jams I always shudder at the thought that a lot of people might wet themselves in the car and pray that no one does. (Again, I have a huge aversion to anyone doing that in real life unless they either enjoy or don't mind it, no matter how hardcore my fantasies get).

There was the part about pretending to get lost, that was the only thing you really did wrong there, but as said above, she might not have made it anyway, and I can tell from the story that you'll never do that again. Besides, you thought she had the fetish, but now you know to make absolute sure.

And I don't think she was mad at you. As far as she knew you actually did get lost, and you offered to pull over for her. She was probably just really ashamed of it and didn't want to face you again, even though you tried to make her feel better about it. If I ever wet myself in front of anyone else, I might never get over it, despite my fetish (even if I did decide to start wetting for fun). Some people would, but she and I are probably among those who would find it more embarrassing than anything else (though I'd never makes jokes about it or pee in the water, so maybe she's less that way than me).

And she said she didn't want to hurt your feelings by it, so she definitely didn't hold you responsible. Plus you said your relationship was falling apart anyway.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 2 years later...

He didnt really force her to wet herself. There was just nowhere to go except the side of the road. Which he offered. To be forced to me is like I locked the bathroom and I have the only key. I put a lock on your jeans so you can't pull them down. I tied you up and you can't move. I get in your way on the way to the bathroom and won't let you pass. She had an option. She chose not to use it and go in her pants