Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I forced my girlfriend to wet herself

I appreciate you sharing this a lot, not because of the omorashi but because you are sharing your story of what happened when you tried to force someone to have an accident. It really does sicken me when I see those topics asking what the best to make someone wet themselves without their consent. So much I would love to let them have a piece of my mind, but I try to hold it back as much as possible because it would only start an argument that I'd love to have but for the sake of the forums, I don't.

Really, and I'm speaking to anyone in general who is currently thinking about doing this, if you want to find out if your partner is into your fetish, discuss it with them. If they cant be open minded enough to accept your fetishes then you shouldn't be together because it won't work in the long run anyways. Don't force people to embarrass themselves in a way that is probably one of the worst ways possible. It's barbaric, sickening and completely immoral.

Fantasizing is perfectly fine, fantasize about anyone you like wetting themselves. As long as it stays in your head and you're not hurting anyone then there is nothing wrong with that. It's when you force people to do something that they are obviously not into is what you need to avoid.

Sorry if this is offensive, but I'm not going to stay quiet on this any longer. I'm glad that you aren't like this anymore TVGuy, and know that I'm not directing this post towards you since you have learned your lesson. I'm also happy that you like helping and comforting people who are in that situation, as I do too. It's part of my fetish.

Very well put, there have been a few threads about non-consensuality and well I try to point out the huge issues with this when I can but this is exactly how I would put it too.

Thank you for sharing this, it's a very enlightening story. I had a similar experience a few years back (thankfully it didn't turn out so badly) and it really made me think about things like these - even if you're almost entirely sure someone's into omo, they might not be at all. In fact, thinking about it, the people who are would probably be *less* open to talking about wetting and accidents like that.

I personally think if maybe in a totally different situation you had for example asked Shelley to wet herself for you, she may have agreed, because she would have been in control, so to speak. But to put a girl in a situation like that where she is forced to get that uncomfortably desperate and wet herself against her will infront of someone else (no matter what they thought) is a pretty horrifying experience for them - as we both know now.

I can't begin to imagine how you must feel after that, but I do sympathise with you, and I hope that somehow one day you get the opportunity to make things right between you two.

Thanks for sharing. I agree that it's really creepy all of these folks trying to figure out how to "make someone wet themselves." Sorry that you lost your relationship with someone important to you over this, but thanks for telling everyone the lesson that you learned. Maybe this will serve as an example so that this sort of thing doesn't happen in any more relationships =]

I attempted this once with a girlfriend of mine. Like you I fantasized about comforting her and the like. I ended up feeling guilty and took her back to my place so she could go. She was livid when she got out of the bathroom, luckily she didn't dump me right then and there.

Oddly enough, when I later told her about my fetish she brought up that moment and it suddenly made more sense to her. I ended up having some of my best experiences with this fetish with her. She was more than willing to indulge me and, though I can't confirm it, I want to say she ended up really liking it. She certainly never complained about it!

Thanks for sharing! I remember reading this previously when you posted it. I have to admit, I was disturbed for days after reading it. I think a lot of times, people don't consider what it would be like for the other person. We all make mistakes though. I hope you get the chance to talk to her again somehow.

Sad story... it's really a good lesson for everyone here thinking about enforcing such situations.

Did Shelley know, that you did that intentionally? I mean, it could have been, that you really got lost somehow...

In my opinion, the problem was not so much, that she did blame you for something, but she couldn't cope anymore with that embaressing experience, which seem to be somehow traumatic for her.

I'm really feeling sorry for that and I can only hope, that you find at least some contact to her.

• 2 weeks later...

It happened that I had the wrong girl and if you force the wrong girl to get wet then produce bad consequences that would not have happened with other girls, forcing her to wet it can sometimes be a big risk, but it's not really his forced her well you just had very bad luck, well she just got wet even in front of you if it was publicly humiliated that had been worse

You didn't force her, you offered to pull over. And she refused. Forcing was if you have driven with 200km per hour and if you were saing to her that you will not stop or you have tied her.

That was simply an accident and no way a reason to break out with you.

As you have said, she already wanted to break out with you.

That is the true.

You didn't force her, you offered to pull over. And she refused. Forcing was if you have driven with 200km per hour and if you were saing to her that you will not stop or you have tied her.

That was simply an accident and no way a reason to break out with you.

As you have said, she already wanted to break out with you.

That is the true.

That's a very valid point...I didn't really see it that way. Though I imagine more details would be needed to determine if she wasn't the type of girl who was comfortable with going in the woods. Hell, maybe she probably was intuitive enough to realize he took the back roads on purpose to land her in that situation.

This is mere speculation, but from my experience, I've run into a few girls who would rather pee their pants than "pop a squat" somewhere. Maybe she was one of those type of girls?

• 4 years later...

Wow, that was inspirational, no one should really force someone to pee themselves, unless it's consensual forced. But a long road trip, a few wrong turns, and a devious mind, it sounds tempting, I wonder if I can coax my hubby to let me take him on a car ride, but how would that work? If I drive, have to pee, and feel forced to pee yet i'm in control? I won't make him pee, that's gross :tongue: But he can make me if he wants ^^'

10 hours ago, Jaylah said:

Wow, that was inspirational, no one should really force someone to pee themselves, unless it's consensual forced. But a long road trip, a few wrong turns, and a devious mind, it sounds tempting, I wonder if I can coax my hubby to let me take him on a car ride, but how would that work? If I drive, have to pee, and feel forced to pee yet i'm in control? I won't make him pee, that's gross :tongue: But he can make me if he wants ^^'

Looking into my crystal ball and i see a road trip in somebody's future......lol