Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Cute" vs "sexy'

diaper girls pullups cute sexy

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Male omnicentdemoman

omnicentdemoman

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 17 posts
A few days back, i was browsing some various pictures of girls in diapers. Though i enjoyed all of them, I found myself liking the more "cute" pictures as opposed to the "sexy" (best word i could use to describe it) pictures. I always liked the pictures portraying a innocent looking girl casually and naturally wearing a diaper oppossed to a picture that was made to look really attractive and have alot of sex appeal. (Forgive my efforts to try and describe it lol). What do you guys prefer? (This can also be applied to males in diapers as well for those who prefer it).

Ive included a few examples- the first is one i consider "cute" and the second is what i consider "sexy".
(Both images were made by DDNixx.)

Attached Thumbnails

• ddnixx_180___taylor_swift_by_ddnixx-d4n2ewc.jpg - Size: 214.9KB, Downloads: 933
  • ddnixx_244___jessica_rafalowski_by_ddnixx-d5h09go.jpg - Size: 496.08KB, Downloads: 893

Edited by omnicentdemoman, 11 December 2012 - 12:10 AM.

Male koopatroopa

koopatroopa

Soaking Wet

• 390 posts
Cute, definitely cute. And thats not just with diapers but with girls in general. I guess cute girls just play into the idea of wearing diapers a bit better than some who's just hot. Thats my how I feel at least.

Its funny that in your pics the cute girl is wearing the sexier diaper too =3

Edited by koopatroopa, 11 December 2012 - 01:41 AM.

Male RainbowDash

RainbowDash

Dribbling

• 70 posts
Cute is always better.

Male ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Leaking

• 92 posts
Sexy fades, cute lasts much longer. That being said, I honestly didn't find either picture that appealing for some reason. I guess some modicum of realism is necessary for me to find an image "attractive."

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts
I would go with cute, mostly because it appeals to both ABs and DLs.

Male Firaga

Firaga

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 46 posts
I prefer cute, but I did find an appeal to the picture on the left. The right was meh for me.

Female SciFiGirl

SciFiGirl

Spurting

• 208 posts
Cutie and sexy to me anyways is the same to me.

But I do get where your coming at.

So I say is cutie is sexy and sexy is cutie. lol

Male sameo15

sameo15

Leaking

• 101 posts
I prefer cute girls to sexy girls. And here I thought I was alone on this. I guess not

Here is my YouTube channel. It has Pokemon tcg, Anime, Video Games and Alt.music. For short, it's PAVA. Let me know what you think. www.youtube.com/user/sameo15TheDragonTame?feature= watch.  New episodes every Friday. Updated November 8th.

SSJ5Cloufiroth

SSJ5Cloufiroth

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 45 posts
girl casually and naturally wearing a diaper oppossed to a picture that was made to look really attractive and have alot of sex appeal

That truly describes it best. That said, I really don't like the adjective "innocent"; I like a girl who's emotionally mature and who is aware of the world she lives in, and has the conviction to stand in support of what's right, rather than be naivé.

... Casually and naturally wearing a diaper at the same time. Not being promiscuous, just doing it because that's what she does.

Male omnicentdemoman

omnicentdemoman

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 17 posts

girl casually and naturally wearing a diaper oppossed to a picture that was made to look really attractive and have alot of sex appeal

That truly describes it best. That said, I really don't like the adjective "innocent"; I like a girl who's emotionally mature and who is aware of the world she lives in, and has the conviction to stand in support of what's right, rather than be naivé.

... Casually and naturally wearing a diaper at the same time. Not being promiscuous, just doing it because that's what she does.

I definately agree with that to. Thats why i like that picture of taylor, she looks so relaxed and natural. Shes not trying to look sexy or trying to stand out, shes just laying there in her diaper. I love pictures like that.

Female Bedwettingchik12

Bedwettingchik12

Fully Wetting

• 293 posts

I definately agree with that to. Thats why i like that picture of taylor, she looks so relaxed and natural. Shes not trying to look sexy or trying to stand out, shes just laying there in her diaper. I love pictures like that.

I agree! She's more relaxed.. Whereas the second picture is "hey, I just peed my diaper.. Come take a pic"

Male KingKong-IL

KingKong-IL

Fully Wetting

• 255 posts

This sums up my thoughts perfectly.

I'm more turned on by cute anyway. Sexiness is what culture deems it to be. Cuteness is less inclined to follow that, I think (Think of babies). The girl I'm wheeling with right now is sexy but she does really cute things that gets me turned on. Like wearing footie pajamas and acting like a baby. She doesn't know about the wetting thing but from... tests... I can tell she isn't into it. BESIDES THE POINT! Cute > Sexy.

ctm1992

ctm1992

Leaking

• 100 posts

I would totally agree with that. A natural picture trumps a forced picture any day. The forcing of sex appeal just makes the girls seem like they try too hard. I prefer the cute factor of things.

LEwL.png

My pokemon eggs, click them if you'd like to help me out.

Female GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures

Fully Wetting

• 242 posts

This
Keep Calm and Pee

Male kevianpup

kevianpup

• Trial Member
  • 4 posts
Definitely cute, half the fun of diapers is the innocence. When trying to do a sexy pose with them it just feels... faked

Male Foxlover

Foxlover

Soaking Wet

• 304 posts
Wait...the girl on the left, is that....is that TAYLOR SWIFT!?
Check out this group and feel free to contribute!! http://uk.groups.yah.../full2bursting/ Featuring the Goddess of Desperation.

Male legostein

legostein

Squirming

• 36 posts

Wait...the girl on the left, is that....is that TAYLOR SWIFT!?

the pic is photoshopped :)
i think the right one is, too.

Male Miles255

Miles255
Cute seems to be the majority among the thread; but I think that this may be natural among AB/Dls.

This "cute vs. sexy" thing pretty much applies with absolutely everything. Cute is essentially my "sexy." I can appreciate the attractiveness of people who are "hot" or "sexy" most of the time (sometimes not), but I will pretty much 100% of the time always find a person who would be considered "cute" much more attractive (and I will make it 3x more redundant than is already is to make my point).

Something something something Sonic reference.

Male Adamu-kun!

Adamu-kun!

Leaking

• Deactivated
  • 117 posts
Cute=sexy as all hell, sexy=boring as all hell. My honest opinion.

Male Largon

Largon

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 48 posts
Generally cute.
Although I have to say that my last girlfriend was not what I'd call cute, but she was incredibly sexy, so it might really depend on the person.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diaper, girls, pullups, cute, sexy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users