Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Haydee peeing in her pad video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Male TVGuy

TVGuy

Soaking Wet

• Producer
  • 328 posts
This is just going to be a really quick post to let you all know about today's Free Fetish Friday update. This week's video is a classic Haydee video. Obviously it features Haydee, but in the video she pees in her maxi pad. You get to see her put the pad in her underwear, pull up her shorts, and fully empty her bladder.

You can watch the streaming version here- http://hdwetting.com...cms/?page_id=41

I am going to try to upload the full HD version to the download section here sometime this weekend. I've got a ton of other projects I'm trying to stay on top of right now, so I probably won't get it done tonight. Hope you all enjoy it!

My high definition fetish video websites- HD Wetting, HD Diapers, HD Voyeurism and Fetish Video Store.

Check out my twitter @DaFuzzySquirrel and Tumblr.

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,723 posts
As always thanks for the freebies now people go buy others from these guys they rock! Hope the diaper wetting is going well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users