Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koopatroopa

Red Head video request?

9 posts in this topic

Can someone post a video featuring a red head either wetting her pants, wearing or wearing and wetting a diaper? Ive seen quite a few vids but I guess red heads are kind of rare.

Yeah there are not a lot of those. I asked the same question a short while ago and got some good responses.

Ah man, with so many guys interested in red heads you think there would be more video's out there of them. Oh well thanks for the heads up.

I'd actually love to see something similar, though probably more on the wetting front, but I can think of nothing I've ever seen that fits your description...I can't believe that red-heads are a rarity in wetting videos though, it would seem a little odd...

Those are perfect! Except I was looking for something...well free =P. I'll give you a thumbs up never the less.

At first, I agreed that there wasn't enough red head wetting videos, but now that I think of it, I've actually seen quite a few and I remember some (free) ones from dailymotion, eroprofile, xvideos, ect. I know Ineed2pee has quite a few redheads (such as crash) and bound2burst has one, what we really need are wetting where the girl has blue or green or pink hair!