Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tickled To Wet

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Female bloooyrainbow

bloooyrainbow

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 26 posts

I was at a sleepover with just me an my best friend, Annie, and we were watching TV. It was about Midnight or so. I was starting to fall asleep a little so Annie started poking me in the sides to keep me awake. Its a good time to mention that I'm terribly ticklish and when she saw me flinch she would keep doing it. Eventually she jumped on top of me and just starting tickling my sides and my neck and I was freaking out. I was crying with tears of laughter and couldn't take it. I didn't have to go to the bathroom too bad but the tickling really brought it out. With all the tickling I couldn't control my bladder at all and eventually I just started wetting my PJ's. She noticed it because she got some on her since she was on top of me but she didn't stop for another 20 seconds or so. I wasn't really mad at her because I thought it was a nice feeling. She also ended wetting the bed later on that night too. She said it was an accident but I think she did it on purpose since we slept together. Maybe she did it to try and blame it on me. Ones things for sure, after that tickling I wasn't tired for a while after. :)

Thats what happen at my cousins house! I tickled her and then she screamed and I saw she just peed!

but she peed a lot she always laughed to much and would start peeing lol
:P

Male Wakana

Wakana

No philosophy here please! xD Make a topic in the off-topic area for that sort of thing =P ^__^

I'll try to get pictures but If I started taking pictures and she gets mad I'd have to delete them. I really wouldn't want to start a fight between us but I'll see if she would care IF I can get her wet herself. And also, yes we are both females.

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
Oh obviously only post pictures that are allowed, I don't think anyone expects you to do something mean just so we can get our kicks =P

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

No philosophy here please! xD Make a topic in the off-topic area for that sort of thing =P ^__^

I'm still turning around the topic about this "Tickled to Wet" obviously... Just giving several personal views for the particular topic. ;)

Thats what happen at my cousins house! I tickled her and then she screamed and I saw she just peed!

but she peed a lot she always laughed to much and would start peeing lol

Interesting, you're always into this kind of wetting haha. Hey by the way tell me when you've done with my request.

I really wouldn't want to start a fight between us but I'll see if she would care IF I can get her wet herself. And also, yes we are both females.

Yup seriously, ain't worth it at all. Friendship is important ^-^ Girls tickling among themselves and pee on each others' panties, wooot~
Nothing arouse me as strongly and as instantly as the appearence of a full bladder girl who's really really desperate and being at the verge of peeing herself in humiliation.
Omorashi-lover

The little puddle is still spreading, growing frantically like her humiliation.

Male Wakana

Wakana

Yup seriously, ain't worth it at all. Friendship is important ^-^ Girls tickling among themselves and pee on each others' panties, wooot~

Hehe. Well anyway I'll gladly tell stories about whatever happens and if I can actually tickle her to the point where she wets herself. Payback :)

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

Hehe. Well anyway I'll gladly tell stories about whatever happens and if I can actually tickle her to the point where she wets herself. Payback

Hey anyway, have you ever tried pushing on her lower tummy to exert some force on her bladder so that she will... you know? http://animepee.co.c...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
Nothing arouse me as strongly and as instantly as the appearence of a full bladder girl who's really really desperate and being at the verge of peeing herself in humiliation.
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
Making her wet herself 'accidentally' is always a good way of doing it >.> You 'didn't' mean for it to happen, and in the end it will probably just turn into another inside-joke xD (And we get a nice story! We all win! =D)

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

Making her wet herself 'accidentally' is always a good way of doing it >.> You 'didn't' mean for it to happen, and in the end it will probably just turn into another inside-joke xD

Sounds like a brilliant tactic. I hope I'd be able to tickle a full bladder girl someday :D !
Omorashi-lover

Male Stanley79

Stanley79

Spurting

• 150 posts
When I was in grade the older girl cousins who often took care of me liked to tickle me to make me wet. Also, Youtube used to have a great “Tickle to Drizzle” I think. Appears to have been removed.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

When I was in grade the older girl cousins who often took care of me liked to tickle me to make me wet. Also, Youtube used to have a great “Tickle to Drizzle” I think. Appears to have been removed.

Yeah, I think it was. I used to have it on my favorites, let me check..

Yep, sadly I think you're right. It looks like it was removed :3

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
Aww.. Bugger.. I would of liked to have seen that T____T

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
The name sounds pretty creative, tickle to drizzle LMAO~ http://animepee.co.c...tyle_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Youtube loves removing stuffs for no relevant reason sometimes...
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
YouTube is just getting sad T_T Anything thats worth watching half the time is pulled off or has it's sound removed x_X

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
Watching a muted version of video is definitely a torture if you ask me... :huh:
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
Even if it's just a colab of pictures, no music just makes me feel like I'm missing something, no sound just sounds unnatural (See what I did there? =P)

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts
Yea watching the muted videos is like... you're doing something blindly. Something is missing, even if the stuffs which we are able to visualize are amazing it'd be boring. :angry: I hate watching videos with sound not matching the animation too (like 5 seconds faster than the graphics).
Omorashi-lover

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Yea watching the muted videos is like... you're doing something blindly. Something is missing, even if the stuffs which we are able to visualize are amazing it'd be boring. :angry: I hate watching videos with sound not matching the animation too (like 5 seconds faster than the graphics).

Someone apparently had a copy of the video, and uploaded it onto OmorashiTube http://animepee.co.c...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
http://videos.animepee.co.cc/videos/32/tickle-tinkle

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
O.O WEWT~!

Male Omorashi-lover

Omorashi-lover

Spurting

• Basic Member
  • 188 posts

Someone apparently had a copy of the video, and uploaded it onto OmorashiTube http://animepee.co.c...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Huh, I wasn't actually referring to any video particularly. Thanks anyway =)
Omorashi-lover

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
It's a good video ^___^ And is perfectly possible, since lots of people wet themselves when being tickled =3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users