Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wakana

Tickled To Wet

46 posts in this topic

Hehe. Well anyway I'll gladly tell stories about whatever happens and if I can actually tickle her to the point where she wets herself. Payback

Hey anyway, have you ever tried pushing on her lower tummy to exert some force on her bladder so that she will... you know? http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Making her wet herself 'accidentally' is always a good way of doing it >.> You 'didn't' mean for it to happen, and in the end it will probably just turn into another inside-joke xD (And we get a nice story! We all win! =D)

Making her wet herself 'accidentally' is always a good way of doing it >.> You 'didn't' mean for it to happen, and in the end it will probably just turn into another inside-joke xD

Sounds like a brilliant tactic. I hope I'd be able to tickle a full bladder girl someday :D !

When I was in grade the older girl cousins who often took care of me liked to tickle me to make me wet. Also, Youtube used to have a great “Tickle to Drizzle” I think. Appears to have been removed.

When I was in grade the older girl cousins who often took care of me liked to tickle me to make me wet. Also, Youtube used to have a great “Tickle to Drizzle” I think. Appears to have been removed.

Yeah, I think it was. I used to have it on my favorites, let me check..

Yep, sadly I think you're right. It looks like it was removed :3

Aww.. Bugger.. I would of liked to have seen that T____T

YouTube is just getting sad T_T Anything thats worth watching half the time is pulled off or has it's sound removed x_X

Watching a muted version of video is definitely a torture if you ask me... :huh:

Even if it's just a colab of pictures, no music just makes me feel like I'm missing something, no sound just sounds unnatural (See what I did there? =P)

Yea watching the muted videos is like... you're doing something blindly. Something is missing, even if the stuffs which we are able to visualize are amazing it'd be boring. :angry: I hate watching videos with sound not matching the animation too (like 5 seconds faster than the graphics).

Yea watching the muted videos is like... you're doing something blindly. Something is missing, even if the stuffs which we are able to visualize are amazing it'd be boring. :angry: I hate watching videos with sound not matching the animation too (like 5 seconds faster than the graphics).

Someone apparently had a copy of the video, and uploaded it onto OmorashiTube http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

http://videos.animepee.co.cc/videos/32/tickle-tinkle

O.O WEWT~!

It's a good video ^___^ And is perfectly possible, since lots of people wet themselves when being tickled =3

First of all, nice story

second, you two must be pretty close to do this and still stay so close without a real fight or arguement of any kind

Tickling alone is it's own separate fetish... I knew a girl who was really into it.

This is why I never let anyone tickle me. T_T

This is another situation that I have never found myself in, and I am actually very ticklish. :huh:

Hmm.. This is very interesting. Never had any experiences with this myself but... Still VERY interesting..