Sign In

[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Every day is going to be fun!" "Let's hope tomorrow is another exciting day as well!" Genre - Fantasy/Omorashi Platform - RPG Maker XP A game I've been working on with a story involving lots o

is the game actually fully done yet cuz if not y'd u even post it up ? <_< sometimes i question people's sanity

Happy 4th birthday Aquarius. Please come back to us soon.

Posted Images

About the saving/reverting to "normal" issue - I stumbled across this when I saved my game before teleporting to Mount Heartwater with both girls being "desperate" (I did so to experiment with getting them to wet themselves) but when I load that saved game, they're not "desperate" any more. I do get the impression that they turn desperate quite quickly when combat is initiated so something might still be okay on the background, just the status that doesn't really show it. Hope that helps!

SO! I may have gone completely backwards, but I have driven myself a tad bit insane....maybe....!

I have taken the liberty of removing anything that seemed red, this also includes the plain ribbons

they had equipped (THEY LOOKED RED!). My next theory seems to be that I have to eradicate anything

remotely red. So my next step would have to be to kill Ria.

CAPTAINS LOG: It failed. That is all

SO! I may have gone completely backwards, but I have driven myself a tad bit insane....maybe....!

I have taken the liberty of removing anything that seemed red, this also includes the plain ribbons

they had equipped (THEY LOOKED RED!). My next theory seems to be that I have to eradicate anything

remotely red. So my next step would have to be to kill Ria.

CAPTAINS LOG: It failed. That is all

If you're being that thorough about it I'd think you'd get the solution soon enough: in fact, you kind of deserve extra points for thinking of the ribbons because that actually didn't cross my mind (They're pink, though. So is Ria. Everything she wears is purple or pink.)

Are you sure you've pressed exactly 11 switches otherwise?

Edited by Rainyday (see edit history)

Chrona and Iris can't reverse time, actually. Though in light of future spoilers, you can think of that scene as a pure 'what-if', since the chance of it actually happening was literally impossible. It's hard to explain, but if you know what Iris' magic is (there are more than enough hints) you'll see what I mean.

Despair caused by non-canon plot elements cannot be called the true despair.

Oh ok :) And thanks for the hint of Iris' magic... I think I guessed it. Hopefully :p But

they looked pretty dead to me when they get caught by the monster... I can't see why is it a spoiler. Oh well, we'll see :p

Edited by ilovemyfetish (see edit history)

Oh, make no mistake, if it gets to them, they

get brutally slaughtered. It's called the Resurrected Nightmare for a reason.

The creator was kind enough to spare you the details, but I can describe every sickening detail of it. But it never happened, right? I mean, you have made sure that something this horrible will never happen to them, right? Right?

Yeah, cheers to Rainyday for sparing us the details. And OmniLisk, let's not describe it since I want to keep my interest in the game and I don't want to get this topic locked lol

And you know I actually tried to run into the monster only because the timestop is overpowered :p You know of course I don't want to get them killed.

ok seeing all these comments i only want to play this game even more :) problem is i installed the little program like u said, downloaded the game itself unzipped everything ran the .exe file but only thing im getting is a black box and 1sec after windows says that theres a problem and it has to be shut down... tried running as administrator and didnt help either :(

ok seeing all these comments i only want to play this game even more :) problem is i installed the little program like u said, downloaded the game itself unzipped everything ran the .exe file but only thing im getting is a black box and 1sec after windows says that theres a problem and it has to be shut down... tried running as administrator and didnt help either :(

What sort of problem? What does the error message say?

<Chrona's age is an integer solution to the polynomial x^5 - 75x^4 + 2245x^3 - 33525x^2 + 249754x - 742560 = 0

I wonder how many people noticed that Ria's introduction speech about being born at the end of the Artemis era was so her age was completely ambiguous?>

I actually noticed that on my first playthrough, and I even restarted the game within the first five minutes of playing just to replay that intro and see if it's actually ambiguous. And yeah, I like it being ambiguous the way it is. :D I love the answer with that polynomial too :p

My divination powers are telling me that Neon uses Vista/7 and gets a generic windows error message: RGSS player has stopped working. It never happened to me, but it happened to some people. I'm not sure what's causing this, but using windows XP compatibility mode might help.

yup thats the error im getting, and running it in XP compatibility mode isnt helping either :( thanks for the tip tough

lool yes. Well played. Absolutely well played for sure. I did exactly that a couple days ago :p And another vote in agreement with Lisk and tenck5k here although I absolutely love both characters! :D

By the way, isn't it better that their ages are ambiguous? :p Especially because they are fictional characters so you can just assume, without ever being wrong...

By the way, isn't it better that their ages are ambiguous? :p Especially because they are fictional characters so you can just assume, without ever being wrong...

Nonsense, we must learn every single detail. How can you plan the battle strategy if you don't know the color and design of panties the girls are wearing?

Fun fact, this is an actual conversation I had with myself during the development process:

"What if panties gave stat boosts and they lose them if the girl has an accident?"

"That way the girl is even more reluctant to have an accident, so it might be a nice idea."

"But how would that even work? Why would the panties suddenly lose their stat boosts when wet?"

"Make them magic panties."

"No, that's it, this idea is finished."

Edited by Rainyday (see edit history)

Fun fact, this is an actual conversation I had with myself during the development process:

"What if panties gave stat boosts and they lose them if the girl has an accident?"

"That way the girl is even more reluctant to have an accident, so it might be a nice idea."

"But how would that even work? Why would the panties suddenly lose their stat boosts when wet?"

"Make them magic panties."

"No, that's it, this idea is finished."

Sometimes saying "It's Magic, deal with it" is ok. This is probably not one of those times. You made the right choice. Or so I say anyway :p

Can anyone please PM me a hint on the blue button puzzle? I've found the hidden switch and can't think of anything red I've touched, but the game keeps saying I broke the rules by touching something red, but I can't think of anything. Also, I too tought about the girls clothes, but the don't look red to me (like someone else mentioned here before me) and I can't think of a way to remove them or something like that.

This button puzzle is brutal I just spent about an hour repeating it over and over trying to look for SOMETHING I am doing wrong... I personally don't think any game should be this hard so early, or without some kind of fail safe you tried 15 times here is the answer... can someone please help, I really enjoy the game and would like to see where the story is going =)

some kind of fail safe you tried 15 times here is the answer...

...Maybe that would have actually been a good idea. I'll think about it. In the meantime, PM sent.

Good puzzle, though maybe a little hard for a desperation game.

Hahaha, I think the player needs to go through some suffering too when they're making such good girls embarrass themselves so much. It makes you feel like you've earned your reward, doesn't it?

Actually I completly agree with you thinking back to it now, Rainyday.

Beside that, I just wanted to tell you that I really loved this game and also finished the part the is finished until now, and I'm desperatly waiting for another release, 'cause this game is realy adicting to me. Just two little questions while you are still working on the next release:

Am I correct that Ria can't pee anymore after she drank that stuff (wouldn't be to weird because you should first go question that criminal according to the plot) or do I have to wait longer before I can make her create the potion (her need doesn't increase past "holding it" at the moment)?

And is there somewhere where I can try the new learned hide-skill (before or after Ria drinks the potion), because I can't find a single place where one or both of the charcters don't tell you they're too ashamed to go at that place.